Assured Quality Flat Roofing

Reviews for Assured Quality Flat Roofing

Jackie and Chris Street in North York
Jackie and Chris Street in North York

Roof Replacement

We are very pleased with the replacement roof Perry and his team put on our house. It was a huge job as they had to remove many layers of previous roofing. Perry was very knowledgeable, showed pride of workmanship and fully explained every step. He invited us to go up on the roof to see for ourselves, but when we declined, he took pictures and sent them to our phones. I was paranoid about our new patio and deck being damaged but Perry and team protected them well with plywood and big tarps. All the team members were courteous and hard-working and cleaned up well. We would certainly recommend this company to others.
Jackie and Chris Street
Toronto, Ontario

SaraVP in Toronto
SaraVP in Toronto

Best tree service company

This is my second time using PTS- I was very happy with Enrique’s work back in 2017 that we hired him again to do some trimming and shrub removal. Enrique and his crew are very professional and offer very competitive pricing. I highly recommend using this company.

Hi Sara, thanks for the review but looks like you must have mixed us up as you sent review about you landscaping guys.
You sent their review to my page.
This is perry from Assured Quality Roofers by the way

jessetfinn in Toronto
jessetfinn in Toronto

Quick Roofing Repair

Had some animal damage in three places on the roof, one of which had been repaired by previous owners. Perry called within 10 minutes of me posting the request, came onsite that day to review the damage and give me a quote, and came back to the next day to deliver some high quality work with very quick turnaround. 10/10 would hire again.

Thanks for the review Jesse
See you when your ready to do the whole thing

Lerouxmat in Toronto
Lerouxmat in Toronto

Roof Removal & New Roof and Eaves Installation

We had been having persistent issues with part of our roof which was causing water leaks. When Perry and I spoke on the phone I was impressed by the questions he was asking and his level of knowledge. He seemed to understand the issues right away and was focused on trying to help me solve the problem. It was easy to make an appointment to have him come by and provide an estimate. It was also refreshing to see how responsive he was.

Once we settled on a date Perry and the team were very consistent with our agreed scope and schedule. They worked throughout the day to get the job done. Everything was completed in about 3 days and I felt very comfortable throughout the process that things were in good hands. Perry was very patient in answering all of my questions and went above and beyond in helping me with a couple of other issues we had around our old roof/chimney. The clean up was well done and I have zero complaints. I feel very fortunate to have gone with Perry and to finally have settled this issue properly and quickly.

Thank you for this wonderful review ! At Assured Quality we appreciate your business !
Thank you , Perry and the team .

Replacement of flat roof in Toronto

Perry was great to work with throughout the process of having my flat roof replaced. As soon as you meet him, it's clear that he has deep expertise on flat roofs and understands the range of quotes, opinions and problems that a homeowner is likely to be contending with. He fit us in on relatively short notice, and provided a quote that was comprehensive and fair. He went out of his way to ensure that we understood what was going to be required to repair and replace our roof, eaves, etc. and went so far as to insisting that we join him on the roof for both pre and post-work inspections so that we could understand what work was required. It's clear from working with him that he takes a lot of pride in his work and in making things right for his clients.

One year on, we were worried about an issue with a downspout; without question, Terry pulled up our file and made the time to come over and inspect the property and to make some adjustments to improve our drainage away from the house.

We would definitely work with Terry and his team again, and would recommend to friends dealing with their own flat roofs as well.

Wow ! This review left me speechless !! Thank you so much for all your kind words .. and we are so happy everything worked out so well. We value all of our customers ..
thanks again
Perry and the team .

Mike D from Toronto in Scarborough
Mike D from Toronto in Scarborough

Canopy roof repair

Perry had excellent communication and provided thorough, professional service. He gave us an honest assessment and didn't upsell us services we didn't need. I appreciate the warranty and the peace of mind of our canopy no longer leaking.

Sorry I took so long to answer this review . But we are really appreciative of all our customers . Glad we could solve your problem . Thank you for your business and stay safe in this difficult time .
Cheers , Perry and the team .

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Work on Gutters, New Leaf Guard system and odds and ends

Perry is an honest man with a lot of experience and knowledge. He listened to my concerns and offered suggestions for improvement wherever he could. After a couple of meetings we shook hands, and everything promised was delivered fast and efficiently.

This company is great to deal with, from start to finish, and deliver as promised. I highly recommend.

Dan

Thanks Dan for writing this nice review. Glad we were able to help you out there !
Cheers Perry

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Roof repair / replacement

We had a leaky roof on our kitchen extension, and we had a few contractors come out, but Perry provided confidence is his approach and assessment. We are very pleased with the result, and Perry and his team provided service as described quickly and cleanly. Would definitely hire again.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. Keep us in mind for your next project.
Cheers
Perry and the tem

Jim K.
Jim K.

Flat garage roof with 2 sun domes

They re-surfaced two levels of roof, raised the sky lights. Great job, very good price. Tidy work. I would use them again but doubt I will need to. I recommend Perry’team.

Thank you. Keep us in mind in 30 years when it's time to do it again . Lol
Cheers Perry and the team

Great work, reasonable price, reliable service

Perry and his crew came to the Annex to look at our situation. He suggested that since only the south facing roof was warping, we could add a layer of shingles and save on roofing costs. We went with a lighter shade of shingle for reflective purposes and are thrilled with the result. Perry and his crew also redid our eaves and flashing, custom painted them, and resurfaced our flat roof -- no leaks, great workmanship. A year later I got back in touch with Perry since the trough and eaves had a few minor leaks. He promptly dropped by with his crew, patched and caulked the problem, and went on his way. When asked what we owed him, he told us it was "warranty work" to ensure that the job was done right. Perry's a straight up, honest, hardworking fella and I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review . It's a pleasure to do work for customers like you who appreciate us. Thank you
Cheers
Perry and the team

More about Assured Quality Flat Roofing

Assured Quality Flat Roofing provides roofing and eavestrough services in the GTA for residential and commercial clients. Exceeding Ontario’s building code standards. Excellent customer satisfaction 25 years.

***

The reason people choose us over any of our competition is simple; We use the best materials, tradesmen and deliver the best in service and quality. Our tradesmen are paid according to the quality of work, rather than on the speed with which they do the job. This insures top quality over a speedy job. It is far more important to us to do the job correctly and have a happy customer who recommends us to their friends. You have our guarantee that we will do the job right the first time.

***

We never settle for the minimum building code standards, it doesn’t cost a lot to go from a minimum building code standard to exceeding the building code standards. The owner is on every job site and has personally over seen thousands of jobs to a successful conclusion. You will be talking directly with the owner about the work you want done and any of the concerns you have. We also have a list of previous customers should you wish to have references.