Corey's Plumbing

Alan Strang from Port Dover
Alan Strang from Port Dover
10 reviews Port Dover, ON

Plumbing

I had Cory' Plumbing in to change the main water shut-off valve in my 1960 bungalow. He was prompt and efficient. His rates are fair. I would highly recommend Cory again and again.

Ladybug, Port Dover
Ladybug, Port Dover

Clogged Up Toilet

One of my toilets got clogged up. I had tried using the plunger for an hour but to no avail. It wouldn't flush and had flooded a little onto the tiles. Fearing that I could have a big flood and potential floor damage everywhere, I called Corey's to fix it. He came soon after I called and used a snake to free up whatever that was clogging the drain. He was polite and his price was reasonable.