Helping hands family movers Inc

Moving & Storage
Edmonton AB T6W 1Z3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Helping hands family movers Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Helping hands family movers Inc

mhz786 in Brampton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moved in the middle of April. He underestimated the amount he needed to move and suggested we use our own vehicle. Initially appeared charming but became an angry individual after his worker drove his truck into my garage/roof. He reassured me he would pay the repairs and has still not paid the repair company (and its been almost TWO months with a lot of frustration in agreeing on a company for repairs). Has not demonstrated integrity. Save yourself the headache and go with another company. **UPDATE** Austin read my reviews and said he would not pay the repair company until I removed the reviews.

Job Price

Dear Malika, thank you for the fair and unfair reviews.
See I've read through your reviews and 75% your side of story were fabricated.
I have every proof of your mother's text messages and when she couldn't stop texting I ask her to STOP.
First of all your mother was hitting on one of our woke.
At Helping hands family movers
We DO NOT tolerate any form of harassment.
Secondly our mover showed her the scratches on the floor and on the wall.
She said to him it's fine that the house is an old house and they were very much aware of the scratches on the floor.
Again there's only one finger tip of dent done by our movers and Austin had promised to repair it.
When Austin contacted your mother for the repair she said never mind.
And again after 7days our eavesthrough company visit your house to access the damage done to your drainage we sent out two companies and one of them got back to us with a quote (everything is documented)
I contacted your mother to let her know that the eaves company was at her house and they are really to get it fixed the next day.
Again she said ( don't send anybody to touch my house without my permission.)
Then I suggested she find her company of choice that if the quote matches ours or less we will foot the bills.
She later sent an email saying she got the quote and it's 600$ then I told her it's higher than what we got.
Then she sent an email again saying it's under 300$ then I asked her to send the official company estimate.
Which she did then I asked her to go ahead.
1 week later she informed me that the drainage is fixed I told her to ask the company to invoice the company or contact me direct for faster payment
Up until this day the said company has not contacted me nor shahnaz herself.
I have also sent out the company's dispute resolution form which no one returned to us.
I will like to use this opportunity to ask whoever wrote this review to tarnish the hard reputation of this company and to pull him down withdraw it pending when we have reached a good pat.
Thank you and God bless.

natalie in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Honest, straightforward, and on time.
booked them 2days before my moved and was told that they are very busy and if I can schedule for 2pm they will fit me in.
decided to go with them after due research and great reviews they have online.
booked for 2pm
two guys showed up at 1:45 pm and within 4hrs everything was completed.
this is by far one of my best moving experience!
Thank you Helping hands and Dakota and his partner that made this move a stress free one.
Natalie

Amaka in
1 review Edmonton, AB

The customer service was exceptional. I sincerely appreciate the punctuality and dependability towards clients.

I had an awesome experience in general with their services. Keep up with the good job. Kudos!

Job Price

thank you so much for your support.
we humbly appreciate your business.

Austine

gplizzi
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent workers, quick and assertive when it came to moving from a house to a apartment.....extremely personal and fun guys! Will certainly recommend their services!

Job Price

thank you so much for your wonderful review
you are a one of a kind costumer yourself.
glad we were able to help.
enjoy your cozy new apartment.

Veronica
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am very satisfied with service I received. It was done professionally and on time. Two thumbs up!!

Thank you so much.
it was fun working for you.
enjoy your new house.

gloria
1 review Edmonton, AB

It was such a hard time deciding on which movers to go for after reading and researching online
I came across helping hands family movers
The name was what draw my attention and the great reviews they have online.
Choosing this company was a very good decision as it was a hassle free experience from the booking date to the moving day.
Great guys with big work ethic,
I will highly recommend this guys as they nailed it for me.
Thank you Melissa and the helping hands team.

Gloria

thank you Gloria.
thank you!

alexjuzzy
1 review Edmonton, AB

Buka and his crew were just what we needed.
It was a hassle free from the booking day till the moving day.
If you are looking for movers I recommend this company.
Super friendly which makes the day goes by quick.
I give it to them.

Alex.

Hey Alex.
And you.
You and your team were very helpful too.
Thank you and wish you blessings.

chinyeaka
1 review Edmonton, AB

This is the best moving company i have ever used. They are very dedicated and very honest. I will use them again over and over again

crrathgeber
1 review Edmonton, AB

When my original moving plan fell through last minute these guys stepped up! They even gave up their day off to help me out, which I appreciate more than any review can say. They were efficient and very pleasant! Made a stressful day go like a breeze. These guys went above and beyond. The cost was fair and the work was A+. I will highly recommend this company to anyone I know that is moving in the future.

Job Price

we appreciate your business.
thank you so much and wish you happiness in your new home.

Austin.

Sean
1 review Edmonton, AB

If you are looking for a hard working and friendly movers look no further.
These guys nailed it.
Hired them for a house move from St Albert to westlock and was impressed all throughout the job.
We have a 60yrs old piano very dear to my wife and was concerned if they will be able to transport it safely.
Piano delivered with no scratch.
I highly recommend Helping hands family movers and you should ask for buka.
He is very experienced.
Sean.

Thank you Sean.
you guys are wonderful people.
my regards to the kids and everyone else.

More about Helping hands family movers Inc

Make moving day as stress-free as possible by calling Helping Hands Family Movers Inc. Our independent Edmonton moving company believes in a prompt, friendly and personalized approach and takes all necessary steps to keep your belongings protected. Whether you are moving out of a 1-bedroom apartment or 4-bedroom house, we can do the job in a safe and affordable manner.