Alair Homes Winnipeg

Reviews for Alair Homes Winnipeg

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Reshingled roof, removed leaky chimney

I am very satisfied with the work done on my home by Warren of Alair Homes. The roof needed to be reshingled and an unused, leaky chimney demolished. I received a work estimate in a timely fashion, an unforeseen problem (the leaky chimney) was dealt with quickly and efficiently, my calls were returned promptly and I knew what was happening, the work was done on time, when scheduled and on budget, and the work crews were pleasant and respectful of my property.
Although the job was small, Warren attended to all details so it was stress free for me. I am very happy with my new roof.

Blackwood in Winnipeg
Blackwood in Winnipeg
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Built an addition above the garage

We needed to increase our living space to accommodate elderly parents who were moving in with us. We chose to give them our master bedroom and ensuite on the main level and build a second floor addition over the garage. This new addition would become our oasis. It includes a spacious bedroom with an alcove office space, a walk in closet and ensuite. We also combined the two smaller bedrooms on the main floor and made a nice size private sitting room along with space for a much needed mudroom. Including the mudroom in our build allowed us to move the washer and dryer from downstairs to the main floor.
We are extremely pleased with the end result. It was a pleasure working with Warren and his team as the project was completed in a timely manner and the workmanship is excellent.

Looking for Design/Build pros in Winnipeg?