MELE PLUMBING

Reviews for MELE PLUMBING

JasonP
JasonP

Basement Waterproofing

Nick and his team were able to help with a basement waterproofing emergency. They gave me several options - all lower than other quotes- and they started the work the next day. I couldn't be happier. They helped with the permits and rebates and even removed unexpected lead piping under the house. They arrived on-time every morning and finished the project exactly when they said they would. 5+

bdmvchiu in Toronto
bdmvchiu in Toronto

Camera Inspection of Drainage

Extremely fast and responsive. Nick and his crew came by same day and did the work cost effectively and efficiently. He was extremely helpful answering my questions. Will definitely use him again for future plumbing projects.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to be able to be of service to you.

LVT in
LVT in
1 review Schomberg, ON

Drains all messed up

my septic backed up and Nick and his team came over within 24 hours with a camera and snake and had the problem solved quickly. he also recommended a long term solution that would fix it forever.
He was prompt and efficient!

Finally getting around to responding to your review! Thank you for the great recommendation.

Morag in Newmarket
Morag in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

3 Toilest installed and leak fix

Very satisfied with the work of Nicolas and his team. 3 new low flush toilets installed and quickly fixed a kitchen leak. Affordable, personable, good clean up, respectful and knowledgeable. Will certainly call again for future plumbing needs.

Thank you for your great review-finally getting around to responding! Just give us a call if you require any more plumbing service.

Baser Waterproofing

Over the Christmas holidays we had a flood in our basement and Mele plumbing sent someone out at 8:00 pm!! The emergency service was quick and got us through the immediate crisis.

Later we determined the problem was cracking in our foundation walls. Nick was great at explaining our options and providing his expertise on which option would best solve our problem. Next he provided us with an estimate and told us their availability. When the job was started they showed up on time and quickly got to work. The major part of the job was done in one day (where most other companies told us that it would take 3 days). While they worked they made sure to keep things as clean as possible and not disrupt our family routine. A few days later they came back and finished the job and cleaned up.

They kept to their original quote and performed great work. I would highly recommend Mele Plumbing.

I'm finally getting around to responding to your review. Thank you very much for your time to review and for the great recommendation!

speedbird1234 in Toronto
speedbird1234 in Toronto

Drain Stack Work

Mele Plumbing replaced our drain stack under and above ground. Their response time and quality of work was excellent. I would recommend Mele for plumbing jobs, both large or small.

Thank you for taking the time & for the great review. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond! Let me know if I can be of service again. Nick

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Backflow valve and sump pit installation

Nick did a great job at our place and saved us from flooding just in time. He's friendly and knowledgeable and also quick to respond. I would recommend his services.

Thank you Andrew for taking the time & the positive review-I'm finally getting around to responding to you! Let me know if I can be of service in the future.

marsh gould in Toronto
marsh gould in Toronto

digging and replacing my plumbing line to the city

I would recommend Nick for any project, large or small.

He is friendly, knowledgable and takes great pride in his work.

He's also very creative.

It was a pleasure working with him.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our work-it was a pleasure working for you. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond! Nick

back up arrester valve and replace cast iron stack

Nick and his staff, solve all my plumping issue in an extremely professional manner, without any drama. Both my kid were excited to see his company pull up and Matthew was a favorite. They replaced 10 feet of under concrete plumbing, installed a back up arrester, dug up my front yard and added two city side clean outs, than replaced a cast iron plumbing stack and added a floor drain in my furnace room. I received many quotes from large companies that were thousands more with less work being performed. Ask nick for my information if you would like a reference. Work performed on 90 year old house at yonge and Lawrence. All work was completely explained and I felt comfortable having them in my house unattended.

What a great review-thank you so much for taking the time to write. It was a pleasure working for you. Sorry it took me so long to respond!

Vincent Tsui in Toronto
Vincent Tsui in Toronto

Pipe repair and backwater valve installation

I had a pipe in the basement that was at an improper slope so water was collecting in it and causing odours. Nick broke through the concrete, reinstalled the pipe, and installed a backwater valve outside the house. His team behaved professionally and addressed all concerns. All work was done as agreed. The odour was resolved.

Thank you Vincent for the great review. Happy to have solved your plumbing issues. Sorry it took me so long to respond!

More about MELE PLUMBING

We're a 24hr Emergency Plumbing Co. servicing the GTA. Master Plumber & Red Seal Certified. Drains/ Back Water Valves/ Waterproofing/ Sump Pumps/ Bathroom & Kitchen Renos. Best rates & Service-guaranteed. Rebates offered through Gov't approved programs.