Mele Plumbing

Reviews for Mele Plumbing

R. Evans from Toronto
R. Evans from Toronto

Plumbing Repair

My son had flushed the toilet roll holder down our Toto toilet causing a blockage. Thinking I could fix it myself I bought various tools and snakes but was unsuccessful in unblocking. Eventually through the recommendation of a friend I called Mele plumbing and he was able to send his partner over that night (after a long day of plumbing in new construction). He arrived after 9pm and had to remove the toilet and we carried the toilet to the backyard and after 20 minutes of power augering this thing was finally able to break the holder enough to get it out. Needless to say we were more than relieved to have our toilet back in service! Too marks for making the time to come and for the reasonable price.

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review-sorry it took me so long to respond! Nick

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Plumbing

Some years ago Nick Mele replaced the main water line from the city owned line to the basement with copper pipe. I don't remember the exact price but the job was well done and respect paid to the garden. The site was left spotless.

Thanks Rick for the review-much appreciated. Nick

More about Mele Plumbing

We're a 24hr Emergency Plumbing Co. servicing the GTA. Master Plumber & Red Seal Certified. Drains/ Back Water Valves/ Waterproofing/ Sump Pumps/ Bathroom & Kitchen Renos. Best rates & Service-guaranteed. Rebates offered through Gov't approved programs.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?