Movers & Packers

Richmond Hill ON L4B 3S8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Richmond Hill  >  Movers & Packers

Review for Movers & Packers

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

delivery of goods from one location to another

Disgusting customer service by owner. Delivery guys were great but they had to listen to the owner.
I made the guy on the phone text me to confirm the amount so I have that proof.
They misrepresented themselves on purpose, I confirmed more than 3 times what the final amount would be, they insisted it was in cash (of course). When they arrived they gave me a sheet that said 200, then another to sign, then a few minutes later i received another sheet with an additional $139 added to it and of course would not give up the goods without the payment.
I had a washer and dryer picked up from Etobicoke (from someone else) and had it delivered to me in Richmond Hill so there was no paperwork at the other end, only when they arrived at my location.
The owner would not let me get a word in edgewise and only told me 'You have to pay'. I asked him if this is how he treats his customers???? Anyway, I am reporting them as this is disgusting to burn people when you arrive at their location.