Hercules Moving Company Inc

Moving & Storage
1008 Magnetic Drive Toronto ON M3J 2C4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Hercules Moving Company Inc  >  Moved Toronto to NFLD

Moved Toronto to NFLD

I already wrote a “COMPLETELY HAPPY AND IMPRESSED” review after Hercules wrapped and picked up our stuff from our hom Ed and studio.

Now I am delighted to say that Hercules is professional and efficient on the delivery as well
I give top rating for the scheduler Igor and also for the team leader Donald. If I had it seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. These guys are very careful of your home and good and can manipulate the furniture smoothly in the most awkward spaces.
When I said they didn’t have to work so hard the answer was e have only one speed. Full speed. Believe me they did but with no loss of care nor courtesy.
I will recommend them totally at every opportunity.
Gary Smith

Hello Gary,
Thank you so much for trusting and choosing our Hercules Moving company for your long-distance from Toronto to Newfoundland. We are happy that we could help you with your moving needs and exceed your expectations. You are right; our moving coordinator and team leader Donald goes the extra mile to the mile to make a  successful move. Thank you for your recommendations, and have a nice day.