Hercules Moving Company

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Hercules Moving Company
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company

George Kveliashvili in Toronto

Only positive grade and my respect to Hercules Moving for successful house moving. Those guys came on time, were good looking, smart and polite. They did their job properly, packed my furniture in their own soft covers and when we came to my new apartment, all pieces were professionally carried and assembled without any damages (they were using their own tools). Without any doubt I will recommend them to people who are supposed to move.

Piano

Hercules did a great job - they were prompt, worked hard and were extremely diligent. Their attention to detail was fantastic

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Patricia in Mississauga

I asked Hercules Moving Company to move an entertainment unit to the upstairs (78 1/2" H x 36" W x 20 1/2" D). Because the unit is quite large, I was wondering whether I had made the right decision.

The men arrived on time, secured the unit by thoroughly wrapping it in clear furniture tape and placing a thick padding around the unit for protection. Observing the care with which they prepared the unit before proceeding with the job, alleviated my concerns.

The men were very professional in carrying out their job and took care to proceed with caution. After the unit was taken upstairs, they made sure to put things back in place and asked if there was anything else that they could assist me with.

I am very pleased with the job that was done and will use the company again in the future.

Patricia

Hello Patricia,

On behalf of Hercules Moving Company, I would like to thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Your kind words are definitely appreciated. If you need any moving services in the future, we would be more than glad to help.

Yubo

I hired Hercules for unloading one oversized pallets from trailer. The crews are professional, know what they're doing. They're nice to working with, definitely will hire them again!

Hello Yubo,

Thank you for sharing your experience as it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Irina in Toronto

Everything was good organised. I booked 2 man and a truck for moving 1 bedroom by phone, paid prepayment online $ 200. They came on time in the morning. The moving was at a good speed. I packed all before, so they just put everything into a truck, fixed all the furniture inside truck. Timothy is a very professional and very skillful man. He helped me with disassembling and assembling my bed and was very careful with all my belongings and floors. Some small scratches appeared after all, but if you want them to pack your stuff into blankets, it would not happened. The packing will take more time. I didn't have a lot of things, but all the process took 5 hrs. My advice to people: be prepared, pack as much as you can before by yurself and expect some expences.
It could take more than 5 hrs, if not prepared. That was expencive, but predictable.
Thank you Hercules!

Hello Irina,

Thank you for sharing your moving experience, we are glad you had a pleasant move with us. You are correct, the better prepared, the more efficient your move will be. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assistinv you in the future.

Allenroy in Toronto

2 weeks ago today we contracted Hercules Moving Company to move our furniture
( no boxes) from Burlington to Oakville we had a price from them which we were asked to pay on delivery of furniture to Oakville.
The price after we paid them after 3 hours of unloading 3/4 of our furniture.
They had removed one storm door and a inside wood door and the doors from a double wide fridge then they came to us and demanded more money when we refused, they quickly unloaded the balance of our furniture in the driveway left it there and left our premises. Leaving our furniture exposed to the elements. We than we're forced the balance of the furniture into our home, the furniture left behind were left with no screws to put the furniture back together. We were absent the use of our fridge until today. 2 weeks without the use of our fridge and the inconvenience it created on our daily lives.
As we are seniors this created many hardships for our daily lives, I am a diabetic with heart problems, I had a heart attack and my wife is sick with lupus and these guys excepted us to move the furniture from the driveway to inside the house.
This is a unbelievable expectation at our ages and we will bring this to the attention to every agency willing to act on our behalf.

Mercedes in Toronto

Amazing job from every point of view. We moved a Henry Herbert of Mason & Risch piano from Georgetown to Toronto.
We were delighted to see how this three professional men knew perfectly what they where doing.
We just had to relax and let them work. From the start, they prepared everything, special pads to protect each thing, from the house (stairs, walls, floor) and the piano itself was treated like a precious delicate piece of jewellery. All properly wrapped and carefully prepared and moved... and it was heavy, they had to take it down high and difficult stairs out of the house, but they did great. I did not expect them to be so professional. They did more than great. Outstanding job.
And also the ladies at the office, they arranged everything for us and always been so kind, respectful....
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mercedes

We are very pleased that you had a great experience with our piano moving experts

MB

Hercules movers was amazing. They moved a piano and freezer from an apartment to my house this past June 2017. They were meticulous with wrapping and moving my piano (and this feedback was from the person whose apartment they were moving it from, who has moved over 10 times in his life and is very particular about his belongings and getting things done right!). They also covered their shoes and laid down runners so as not to dirty or damage the floors. They really took their time and were incredibly professional.

I would recommend whole-heartedly!

Hello,

Thanks again for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted movers. Our movers take all the necessary precautions when it comes to ensuring complete satisfaction in appliance and piano moves. We are glad you had a great moving experience with us and we appreciate your business.

gs
1 review Sudbury, ON

Bosendorfer grand piano moved from Sudbury to Vancouver Island. Outstanding job by Hercules start to finish. Adrianna in the office took care of all organization, and was prompt and professional. Very fair price. She met my moving deadlines at both sites and with little notice to set it all up. There were two crews at each city, and both were professional with superb expertise in taking piano apart, wrapping, and moving an expensive/loved piano. Not a scratch left in the home with everything padded appropriately. Very skilful in maneuvering the piano around the stair case. The piano has been moved 3 times and Hercules is leaps ahead of all other services I have used. Truly an outstanding and trustworthy service and could not be happier - it is rare in the industry to be able to say so. I feel so fortunate to have chosen them.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your long distance piano move with Hercules. It was a pleasure working with you every step of the way. Thank you for your kind words!

Norm in Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

We hired Hercules to move our 6 foot grand piano and an upright piano to our new home in another town. The crew was amazing and even skipped lunch to make sure the pianos were delivered with care and on time. They expertly disassembled both pianos, packed them with protective film and padding, moved them to the new location, and then reassembled them. Ivas, Michael and Simon are professionals who make a tough job look easy and provide service with a smile - we would definitely use their services again and highly recommend them!

Hello Norm,

On behalf of Hercules Moving Company, I would like to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad you had a pleasant experience with our movers. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please let us know and we would be happy to help.

More about Hercules Moving Company

Hercules Moving Company is a Toronto based local and long distance moving company that guarantees excellence of service and quality in any project it takes on. Hercules Moving Company also offers a 5 star piano moving service to go along with any local and long-distance move, or as a stand alone service. Hercules Moving Company also provides a full range of packing materials and services for any of its moves, or for sale directly to clients. In addition to packing services, Hercules also offers full disassembly, and reassembly of any furniture during any move. Whether you are moving locally, long distance, or simply moving a piano Hercules Moving Company will come fully insured, and bonded. Hercules will also provide you with an experienced moving crew, who are thoroughly trained in the mover's craft, and customer service. Hercules moving company stand out from others with the superior quality of work that our movers perform in packing, wrapping, and loading.

Moving & Storage, Piano Moving & Tuning, and Self Storage
Reusable plastic box rental, mover's blankets and pads, piano skid rental, wardrobe boxes, picture and mirror boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, popcorn, floor runners, shrink wrap, floor runners
Local Moving Piano Moving Piano Storage Office Moving Senior Moving National Moving Furniture Delivery Household Moving Residential moving Appliances Delivery Commercial Moving Moving and Storage Long Distance Moving Cross Country Moving Interprovincial Moving Packing and Unpacking White Glove Moving & Delivery
Aeolian, American Piano Comapny, Ampico, August Forster, Alpheus Babcock, Baldwin, Baldwin Piano Company, Bartomolo Christofori's Piano, Broadwood and Sons, Beale, Bechstein, C. Bechstein Pianofortefabrik, Behr Brothers Piano Company,Belarus, Bluthner, Boisselot & Fils, Bosendorfer, Boston, The Cable Piano Company, Chapell & Co, Chickering, Collard & Collard, Cramer, Currier & Gilbert, Danemann, Decker Brothers, Disklavier, Essex, Estey Piano Corp, Estonia, Estonia Piano Factory, Fazioli, Fazioli Pianoforti, Feurich, Forster, Gaveau, Grotrian, Grotrian - Steinweg, Heintzman, Heintzman & Co., Henri Herz, Hoffman, Hoffman & Czerny, Kawai, Kawai Musical Instruments, Kimball, Kingsbury, Khabe & Gaehle, Knabe Bros, Gaehle & Co., Kurtzmann & Sons, Lindeman, Lowrey, Mason & Hamlin, Mathushek, Mathushek Piano Mfg. Co., Mathushek & Kinkeldey, Mathushek & Kuhner, Mathushek & Son, Monington & Weston, Jean-Henri Pape, Pearl River, Jorgensen, Perzina, Petrof, Petzold, Pleyel, Pleyel et Cie, Pramberger, Samick, Schiedmayer & Soehne, Schiller, Schimmel, Schwechten, Schweighofer, Schulze Pollman, Seuffert, Sohmer & Co., Starck, Steger & Sons, Steingraeber & Sohne, Steinway, Steinway & Sons, Strauss, Stuart & Sons, Suzuki, Svenska, Stultz, Thurmer, Uebel & Lechleiter, Wallace Pianoforte Co., Walten. Walter, Charles r. Walter, Weber, Wendl & Lung, Wertheimer, Wilkinson, Georger Wilikinson, Wlikinson & Wornum, William Wallace Kimball, Willis & Co., Witton & Witton, Wornum, Robert Wornum, Robt. Wornum & Sons, Yamaha, Young Chang, Zimmermann
Upright Piano, Grand Upright Piano, Full Upright Piano, Apartment Sized Upright, Apartment Sized Piano, Studio Upright, Studio Upright Piano, Spinet Piano, Console Piano, Grand Piano, Baby Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano, Vertical Piano, Petite Grand, Petite Grand Piano, Living Room Grand Piano, Parlor Grand Piano, Ball Grand Piano, Semi-Concert Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano
2003