Hercules Moving Company Inc

Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of Award '22winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company Inc

Awesome

Had a very large concrete slab top dining table moved. It was very heavy & big.

Hello,
Your review made our day. Thank you so much for posting such kind words about us. We hope to hear from you regarding any other moves in the future.

Amandeep in Toronto
Amandeep in Toronto
0 reviews Welland, ON

Welland to Calgary move

I recently took services from Hercules moving for shipping my household goods from Welland (Ontario) to Calgary(Alberta) and if I have to describe my overall experience in one word than it would be AWESOME.
Jasleen (who was my main point of contact from first call enquiry to delivery) ensured that the whole process goes smooth, painless and to the quoted price. Few spotlights included:
1. ETA of pick and delivery was honored
2. Loading and unloading was done by professionals. They used liners to cover the corridor/carpets while loading and unloading.
3. What I was quoted is what I paid. No hidden fees
4. I was in loop and updated on every stage on the process.
5. None of the stuff went missing.
6. The goods were received is same condition as they were packed/loaded
7. Unlike many other moving companies where once sale is closed customers are asked to deal with dispatch for delivery, this was not the case at all. I was dealing with one person (Jasleen) throughout the whole process.
Once again a big thanks to Jasleen and the team for all the help

Amandeep Singh Dhillon

Hello Amandeep
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Hercules Moving company. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind customers like you make our job a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

GA
GA
1 review North York, ON

Excellent experience and I highly recommend

The entire crew and the agent Simon were always outstanding!

We moved from Oshawa to New Brunswick and were really worried trying to find a good company who we could rely on.
Reading the reviews from various moving companies was difficult as some had really bad reviews.
In the end we decided to go with HMC because overall they had wonderful review relative to the rest.

The agent Simon, who contacted us, did an outstanding job, of coordinating the whole event.
We experienced no problems.
When the HMC crew arrived they were very professional, took control to make sure all items were well wrapped, protected, and labelled.

We received our home contents at our new home location well ahead of when we were expecting them.
Even though all of our contents did not arrive on the same date, within one week after the rest of the home contents arrived.

However, were were still quite pleased when the second half of our contents arrived at our new home location, as it was well within the time period that our HMC agent had quoted us on.

From start to finish this we a really good experience with this moving company.

Thank you Hercules moving company. Great service, great value, and great customer support!

Hello,
It's a pleasure hearing about your experience with our Hercules Moving Company. We work hard every day to provide top-notch moving service across Canada, and it's encouraging to hear out successful moves such as yours. It has been such a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Mark T.
Mark T.

Specialty Move

These guys were great. Professional. Quick call backs. Quick to schedule the move. Confirmed everything. They were the only ones I would trust to move this very heavy cast iron fireplace/stove. They made it look easy!

Hello Mark,
Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted movers. It was a pleasure working with you, and we are glad you had a pleasant experience with our Hercules movers moving your iron fireplace. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please let us know, and we will be happy to help you. Thank you.

D. B.
D. B.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Move from Hamilton to NOTL

Second time using them, and even more impressed. This team is top notch. So fast. So professional. So incredibly impressed!!!

Hello,
Thank you for being our loyal client, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your fantastic experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to assist you in the future. Thank you.

William
William

Great and efficient professional job

Arrived on time. Protected all furniture, got the move done fast and furious, but in a careful way.

Hello William,
Thank you very much for choosing our company for your move. We are proud to perform the highest quality moving services! Thanks for mentioning our skilled movers, it was a pleasure to help you!

Whitelaw
Whitelaw
1 review Grand Falls Windsor, NL

Amazing couldn't ask for better

These guys are amazing from the moment you make the call to the time they delivered our belongings nothing but professional and reliable.
We called all over for our move from Ontario to Newfoundland on our time and we found nothing. Until we got a hold of Simon from the 1st second of our conversation he understood what I wanted and needed and worked with me. When the guys showed up for pickup they all introduced themselves and handled everything, it was amazing watching how they put care into my belongings and respected out home. My bestest shout out goes to Don the man is a machine he delivered our belongings alone and told me not to touch to relax and enjoy my new home. If you are ever moving call Hercules Movers you won't regret it and you'll be impressed.

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience with Hercules Moving Company. Our Hercules team is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you. Thank you for your recommendations.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Great work

Organized and professional team. The 3 movers we had were great. They walked around first to see what needed to be moved and made a plan. They worked together and had everything loaded and unloaded within 2 hours. 99% of the items were already packed by us in boxes and bins and they had nothing that needed to be wrapped. The only thing I did not agree is that the company charges $100 extra for moving appliances. They are already moving things and using the same truck. It was just printers and there was nothing special that needed to be done. Otherwise great service overall.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. Our whole team will be happy to hear that their hard work and positive attitude during the job paid off. You’ve always taken the time to organize the move to the little details to avoid stress and miscommunication during the moving process, and we are glad when the clients notice it. Regarding the printer,  we do charge for larger office printers. We’re happy that you’re happy, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Amitayush in Toronto
Amitayush in Toronto

Wrong scale to charge extra and very bad customer service

I don't recommend their services and here are the reasons for that
- For long distance move they will give you quote with scale chargges, fuel surcharge etc
- In my case they charged $100 for scale but they didn't do the scale for my items instead they combined the scale for multiple customers with that they added 600-700 pounds extra for my items
- Even the fuel price decreased from 2.04 to 1.81 they added additional fuel surcharge and earlier they told they add this as fuels prices have increased. They charged almost $400 as fuel surcharge.

So my problem they should not do wrong things it breaks the trust.

So in my opinion I will never work with them and I don't recommend them as well.

One more thing nice trick of them, when I asked for scale they said they will share and in the end they made a situation like they will share on the delivery time and put the pressure to pay immediately. And once you paid that's it they will not listen about what ever compliant you do. So bad customer service as well.

On Side note: except the fake charges all other services were good example my all items came safely.

Even I gave very good tips when they came to pick my item as I liked the services. But that time I was not aware of fake charges. I was okay to give a nice tips to them if they would not have done wrong pricing.

New comments after response from Company:

The scale were taken in Kingston, so can you please explain how can you take only my scale in Kingston when you picked my items in Montreal and you mentioned that you have other customers to pick as well. So, you are trying to say, to do scale you unload all customers stuff and then load again one by one the customers items. And regarding the number of items increased, then please note I quoted with medium and large box as I already quoted for max worst case scenario, however my all boxes were small except 5-6 boxes. And I was charged 2300+ in total not 1900.

And in your explanation also you have mentioned that if you have scaled full then it would have come ~10000

Again, please do not get me wrong I never complained about the services or employees, the person who came to load and unload my stuff they were very very good and there were no damage to my items. All my items came very good. So for that I would give 10/10.

However, I feel very bad based on the scale they have given and I am not able to digest the fact that how they scale my stuff in Kingston . If the price of per lb was more in the quote then also I would have said yes. As I choose their service after reading reviewes.

Hello Amitayush,

We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously. Our aim has always been to provide our clients with the best services. We are sorry that you didn't receive the service that you expected. While the situation is not the norm for our company, we will explain what has happened through the moving process.

We did an extensive investigation to understand what has happened, and we would like to clarify a few things.

1. Client is wrong; we did scale his items after we picked them up and sent them to the client by email, for which we charged $100.

2. We did not combine scales with multiple clients, and we did not add 600-700lbs. The client's quote was provided for 1500 lbs; the actual weight was 1720 lbs, which makes it 220lbs more than expected. The reason for this is that client had more items than initially provided. Claiming that we combine numerous clients into one scale is illogical. If we did that, the scale tickets would have reached at least 10,000 lbs for this particular move.

Here is the scales information:
Empty truck: 18340 lbs.
Loaded truck: 20060 lbs.
Total: 1720 lbs.

3. Regarding the fuel surcharge, it is charged based on the weight of the shipment, and it is calculated automatically in our system. In addition, the fuel surcharge is subject to change based on the fuel price at the time of estimate vs. the actual load date of shipment. This condition is written in the estimate provided to the client, which he agreed to and signed.

For this particular move, we charged $317.86, which is not $400 as the customer claims.

4. Regarding the payment. We did not pressure the client to pay for the move. Based on our company's terms and conditions, Section 33 ''payments'', part 3, ''Payments must be made in full and at least 1 hour prior to completion of the job for local moves and prior to the delivery (24 h before the delivery) for Long distance and International moves.'' The client had long distance move and had to pay the invoice 24 h before we unload. The client read, agreed, and signed our terms and conditions before sending the deposit and booking the move.

5. It is unreasonable to claim that we added fake charges. We charged the same fees as quoted. The client's quoted amount was $1,860.42, and the final amount after we provided the discount of $131 was $1940.82. The client overpaid only by $80.40.

6. The client received a discount of $131 for being our first client of August month. The client agreed to receive the discount and didn't provide any complaints.

7. Regarding the tips, we do not pressure our customers to tip the mover; it is a mindful decision of our clients whether they want to tip them or not.

8. In addition to the client's feedback, the client hasn't provided some details. The client didn't inform our moving coordinator that the building has no loading dock at the delivery address. The items were unloaded from the main street, which led to a long carry fee of the furniture. Also, the client didn't mention the 2nd elevator in the building. We charge for each elevator we use and we added a $60 charge for the second elevator.

We have taken note of everything you wrote in this review so that our team can learn from this. We are unfortunate that your experience damaged your trust in our company. Your review will make us better serve other customers.

Sincerely,
Hercules Moving Company

Private User reviews Lanark, ON

Piano and Fridge Move

Arrived on the earlier side in the given time frame, moved things quickly yet very carefully. Were mindful of the area around them and made sure not to damage or dirty anything.

Hello,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your moving services with us. The Hercules team goal has always been to make sure that every client gets the best service possible, and we are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your recommendations, and we hope to see you soon.

More about Hercules Moving Company Inc

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services.
Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services.
In addition to packing services, Hercules also offers full disassembly, and reassembly of any furniture during any move. Whether you are moving locally or simply moving a piano, Hercules Moving Company will come fully insured and bonded.
The company stands out from other moving companies Toronto, ON with its unique wrapping and packing methods which reliably protect items during the move.
Hercules Moving Company Inc is also a long distance and cross Canada mover that provides moving services from as far West as Vancouver Island to as far East as St. John’s, Newfoundland .

We're social here: