Moving & Storage
Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Smooth in town move

The team at Hercules were polite and professional to deal with. The movers wrapped our belongings very carefully and successfully moved the contents of our larger home, including an upright piano, without complications. I would suggest the company have a fridge cart on hand to make the move of an upright freezer more easy for the movers, and suggest to homeowners to indicate items needing careful wrapping from those that don't to save some time, as all items ended up being very carefully wrapped, regardless of their value.

House Move

The entire moving team from the sales manager, Anna, to the packing and moving team deserve tremendous praise for a job excellently done. They were courteous, professional, thorough, diligent, and moved our furniture without so much as a scratch or dent in anything.

The amount of care that they use in wrapping and packing both fragile items as well as heavy furniture is not to be believed. The entire team worked long hours and were extremely careful when handling our furniture. They also answered any questions we had and put our minds at ease that our move was in excellent hands.

Should we move again, we wouldn't consider using anyone else and highly recommend them.

Vittorio in Toronto
Vittorio in Toronto

Excellent. Will use again.

I’ve dealt with a few moving companies before. Some were ok and some not so good. These guys are great. Hard working team, looking to satisfy customer requests and fairly priced. Good communication throughout. Will not hesitate to use their moving services again for my home relocating needs.

Lois in Toronto
Lois in Toronto

Moving bed room furniture

Our 3 men. Viktor. Carlos and muhamed did and excelent job. Efficient speedy and polite. Delt most with Carlos. He was very professional and very nice to deal with. Victor is a goid driver. I followed him in.my car. Very satisfied

First Move in 37 Years for me.

Hercules was not the cheapest but they were totally professional, courteous and efficient. You get what you pay for. Everyone seems to take pride in their work from the phone reps to the actual movers.
I was overwhelmed with the thought of moving after 37 years from a house to a condo with a 2 month wait period in between so 2 moves and 2 months storage was a requirement. The first move was about $1900 with insurance, taxes, bubble wrap, taxes etc. There were no surprises or sneaky hidden costs. 2 months storage was about $550 per month and the 2nd move into the condo was much faster with no extra costs, reducing the cost of 2nd move to about $800.
D. White
Toronto

Hello, great to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We are more than happy to do our best for you. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Apartment move

Recommended them to a friend who was moving from an apartment to a house. Everything went excellently and the move was done well. Furniture handled with care, nothing more I can say. Only issue was truck driver accidently backed into a container (wasn't mine), so just be a bit more careful next time.

Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Moving Company

I would highly recommend Hercules Moving Company! They were fast and efficient. The crew was extremely courteous and took care with all of furniture. They took apart our furniture and put it back together.

Hello, it was real pleasure working with you, and moving your home. We are happy to have made your move a quick and safe one. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Kathy McKinlay in North York
Kathy McKinlay in North York

Hercules made it easy!

Hercules moved me in only 3 hours from start to finish - from a condo using an elevator into a storage unit, including a drive from Markham to Etobicoke. Careful, Efficient, Pleasant, Professional! Thanks guys!

Hello Kathy, It's great to hear that we able to provide you the type of excellent service that you deserve. Thank you for your business.

Annahops in Old Toronto
Annahops in Old Toronto

Long Distance Move

I had a really complicated move, 5 different pickups in Montreal and then moving that to Toronto. And then two more pickups on Toronto before finally bringing everything to the new place. There was a lot of logistics to deal with and Anna was excellent with quick responses and solutions. The movers on the day in Montreal and Toronto were truly incredible. So polite, quick, and wrapped many of my valuables extremely well. I was so impressed with the whole move. Thank you!

Hello Anna, Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted movers. It was pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasure experience with our movers. If you ever need any assistance in future, please let us know and we would be happy to help you. Thank you.

Toronto Movers

I was having second thought of hiring Hercules Moving Co. at first.. Because on the 3 moves that we did we only dealt with 1 moving co. but the quote that we received from them this time was way above our expectations so i thought of searching online for other co. and I saw Hercules moving co. My wife and I are so happy with the services they offered us. Their people are punctual, polite, dependable and reliable. They handled our things the way we want it to be handled. The fee that they charged us was affordable and reasonable. We have no regrets of hiring them at all.

Hello, We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. It was pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in East York?