Hercules Moving Company

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Hercules Moving Company
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company

PBederski in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My first phase of the move (Niagara Falls storage to Hercules storage) was extremely satisfactory. The four man crew worked in unison to complete the task with utmost care of my belongings. I will write my final review when my items are delivered to Moncton. So far, I am extremely satisfied with this company's services.

Job Price

Great service, they took great care of all my parents belongings.
and were very courteous. They certainly eased the move with the assembly and disassembly of the furniture. The condo commented as well that we had great movers! Competitively priced, you get what you pay for !

Hello,

It was a pleasure assisting you with your parents' move. Thank you for the kind words as it was a pleasure working with you.

Thomas W in
1 review Hamilton, ON

These guys were great. They arrived right when they were supposed to.We had 4 movers. Each were very nice and treated our belongings with care. All furniture was wrapped and protected. They use floor protection mats as well. They were very hard working and never really stopped till they were done. Would recommend them to anyone. Price was also cheaper than most, and I had quotes from about six different movers.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company to assist you in your move as we were glad we could be of help. Also, thank you for noticing the hard work done by the movers. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in all your moving needs.

J in Grand Prairie

TL;DR: Save yourself the work and hassle, choose these guys.

These guys are amazing. I researched a few different moving companies and decided to choose Hercules. Walter was great to deal with in the phone and very thorough. The price was competitive and the service was second to none. Our neighbors and friends commented at the level of care and professionalism---Julius and his crew were awesome! We can't thank you enough.

Hello,

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience with our company. We appreciate your attention to the hard work our movers do. If we can ever assist you in the future, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Jeremy B.

Hercules rescued my move when another mover cancelled on me days before the big day. They were professional and knew exactly how to protect all of my belongings during the move in terrible rain.

Hello Jeremy,

We are so glad we were able to assist you in your move with short notice. It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to hearing from you in the future and we appreciate your business.

This was a 70" x 30" x 30" Vinyl storage box weighing 109lbs that had to be moved up 3 flights of stairs including a metal spiral staircase and multiple tight turns. Two young men did a masterful job which didn't mark a wall anywhere. A job well done!

Job Price

Hello, we are glad we were able to assist you safely without a scratch. Our movers are diligent and careful when it comes to ensuring the safety of our clients' belongings. We appreciate your business.

vividreflection

With short notice, Hercules Moving Company was able to book my piano moving during a time that worked well for me. Other companies I had looked into were not as flexible and were more expensive.
They were punctual, funny, and polite. The movers enjoyed the work that they do because they did it with a lot of care.
They arrived, and took apart pieces of the piano that could be removed. Ever piece was carefully wrapped in a cloth and then taped or wrapped in plastic. They reassembled the piano perfectly in my new home. They used mats to protect the floor.
They were very professional.
I would definitely use Hercules Moving Company again, amd would absolutely recommend them.

Job Price

Hello, thank you for sharing the experience you had with our company. We appreciate your attention to details involved when moving a piano. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate your business.
Regards

dbazyte in
1 review Hamilton, ON

I am a small business owner and when there is a problem to carry heavy items and move large stuff, I think Hercules! Owners have outstanding organizational skills and manage time and resources very well. I am sharing this wonderful experience as a matter of gratitude and respect.

Thank you!

Job Price

We appreciate you noticing the hard work our movers put in for all of our clients. We look forward to working with you in all your future moves. Thank you!

Anne W.

I was very happy with my experience with Hercules Moving Company! Igor always replied promptly and booking the move was a seamless process. The day of the move, Simas, Pranas, and Mantas were fantastic piano movers - they were careful, efficient, and friendly. I would definitely book Hercules Moving Company for another job!

Job Price

Hello Anne, great to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We more than happy to do our best for you, and will certainly look forward to any references from you. Thank you for you busissiness!

ELI in Toronto

I got a Baby Grand piano from Craigslist. I didn't have people to move it. The owner recommended Hercules Piano Movers. Harry answered the phone. He was so courteous and helpful. The staff came on time. They were also very friendly, cracked some jokes, but worked professionally. The piano was properly wrapped. They even showed personal safety by protecting their backs. There were no marks on the floor; no banging on the walls, no bumps on the stairs. The legs were assembled and the piano angled to our desire.
It was a MVP performance!
Thank you, Julius and friends. Thank you Harry!
Pastor Eli Diolanda
The IEMELIF Church of Canada

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience as we are glad it was a pleasant one for you. we truly appreciate the kind words and your attention to the effort and detail in piano moving. We are always glad to help!

More about Hercules Moving Company

Hercules Moving Company is a Toronto based local and long distance moving company that guarantees excellence of service and quality in any project it takes on. Hercules Moving Company also offers a 5 star piano moving service to go along with any local and long-distance move, or as a stand alone service. Hercules Moving Company also provides a full range of packing materials and services for any of its moves, or for sale directly to clients. In addition to packing services, Hercules also offers full disassembly, and reassembly of any furniture during any move. Whether you are moving locally, long distance, or simply moving a piano Hercules Moving Company will come fully insured, and bonded. Hercules will also provide you with an experienced moving crew, who are thoroughly trained in the mover's craft, and customer service. Hercules moving company stand out from others with the superior quality of work that our movers perform in packing, wrapping, and loading.

Moving & Storage, Piano Moving & Tuning, and Furniture
Reusable plastic box rental, mover's blankets and pads, piano skid rental, wardrobe boxes, picture and mirror boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, popcorn, floor runners, shrink wrap, floor runners
Local Moving Piano Moving Piano Storage Office Moving Senior Moving National Moving Furniture Delivery Household Moving Residential moving Appliances Delivery Commercial Moving Moving and Storage Long Distance Moving Cross Country Moving Interprovincial Moving Packing and Unpacking White Glove Moving & Delivery
Aeolian, American Piano Comapny, Ampico, August Forster, Alpheus Babcock, Baldwin, Baldwin Piano Company, Bartomolo Christofori's Piano, Broadwood and Sons, Beale, Bechstein, C. Bechstein Pianofortefabrik, Behr Brothers Piano Company,Belarus, Bluthner, Boisselot & Fils, Bosendorfer, Boston, The Cable Piano Company, Chapell & Co, Chickering, Collard & Collard, Cramer, Currier & Gilbert, Danemann, Decker Brothers, Disklavier, Essex, Estey Piano Corp, Estonia, Estonia Piano Factory, Fazioli, Fazioli Pianoforti, Feurich, Forster, Gaveau, Grotrian, Grotrian - Steinweg, Heintzman, Heintzman & Co., Henri Herz, Hoffman, Hoffman & Czerny, Kawai, Kawai Musical Instruments, Kimball, Kingsbury, Khabe & Gaehle, Knabe Bros, Gaehle & Co., Kurtzmann & Sons, Lindeman, Lowrey, Mason & Hamlin, Mathushek, Mathushek Piano Mfg. Co., Mathushek & Kinkeldey, Mathushek & Kuhner, Mathushek & Son, Monington & Weston, Jean-Henri Pape, Pearl River, Jorgensen, Perzina, Petrof, Petzold, Pleyel, Pleyel et Cie, Pramberger, Samick, Schiedmayer & Soehne, Schiller, Schimmel, Schwechten, Schweighofer, Schulze Pollman, Seuffert, Sohmer & Co., Starck, Steger & Sons, Steingraeber & Sohne, Steinway, Steinway & Sons, Strauss, Stuart & Sons, Suzuki, Svenska, Stultz, Thurmer, Uebel & Lechleiter, Wallace Pianoforte Co., Walten. Walter, Charles r. Walter, Weber, Wendl & Lung, Wertheimer, Wilkinson, Georger Wilikinson, Wlikinson & Wornum, William Wallace Kimball, Willis & Co., Witton & Witton, Wornum, Robert Wornum, Robt. Wornum & Sons, Yamaha, Young Chang, Zimmermann
Upright Piano, Grand Upright Piano, Full Upright Piano, Apartment Sized Upright, Apartment Sized Piano, Studio Upright, Studio Upright Piano, Spinet Piano, Console Piano, Grand Piano, Baby Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano, Vertical Piano, Petite Grand, Petite Grand Piano, Living Room Grand Piano, Parlor Grand Piano, Ball Grand Piano, Semi-Concert Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano
2003