HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in East York  >  Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

An uneventful move (which is good)

I was really impressed by the service. With top-notch communication and planning and a very accommodating company we did not to have to worry a bit (thank you very much Anna!!!). The dedicated movers worked fast and efficient despite sweltering hot conditions and narrow staircases. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous and made the whole move as uneventful as possible (which is exactly what one wants). Sensitive items were carefully packed and wrapped. A very big THANK YOU to all of you guys for a job very well done.
You get what you pay for: You pay for quality and service and you get quality and service. I highly recommend this company.

S.H.

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

Irene in Mississauga
Irene in Mississauga

Piano Move

I hired Hercules to move a piano from my late mother's home. I could not have picked a better company to do the move and I was more than satisfied with their work! The movers were very careful, courteous and very professional. I would definitely use them again and most certainly recommend their services to anyone.

Thanks again for the great job. Most of all thank you for making this emotional day less stressful!

Irene

Irene Litwinchuk

Hello Irene, Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

ghadah in North York
ghadah in North York

top notch service

I moved from montreal to oakville.
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY EVER. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH SERVICE. THE STAFF WENT OUT AND BYOND MY EXPECTATION.
THEY WORKED SO HARD WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE TIME.
I WOULD GIVE THEM 10 STARS IF I COULD.
I HAVE NEVER MADE A REVIEW IN MY LIFE BUT FELT THE NEED TO DO SO THIS TIME.
THEY MADE A VERY HARD WORK SEEM SO EASY.

Hello, Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasant experience with our movers. We appreciate your recommendation!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Long distance move

Would like to thank Remyga and Tomas for moving our belongings from Toronto to Montreal, they were professional, polite and had a great work ethic, everything went smooth.
I would highly recommend Hercules moving company to friends and family and everyone who is looking for great customer service with no surprises.
We would also like to thank Anna who helped us book our moving and followed up with us to bring the best moving experience possible.
Thank you very much and you guys rock!
Amina and Rob.

Hello Amina and Rob, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

Linda in London
Linda in London

Great moving experience

Hercules are a delight to deal with, from back office to the guys on the truck. My soft furnishings were well wrapped and arrived at my new place clean and whole. I highly recommend Hercules. The whole day was as painless as moving can be thanks to the crew on my move. The young men on the truck were polite, cooperative and hard-working.

Hello Linda, Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company and noticing the hard work our movers do to ensure your move goes smoothly. We appreciate your recommendation!

ABella Design in North York
ABella Design in North York

Appliance Moving/delivery

Excellent service. They came well prepared, Excellent communication organizing the task... both leading up to it and during the day of. Arrived on time, performed the task with precision and were extremely careful to protect my home from any damage. The workers were very Friendly and cleaned up when finished.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use again and recommend them to others.

Thank you much gentlemen!

Thank you for taking time to review Hercules Moving Company. We are happy to hear about your excellent moving experience. Please feel free to contact us anytime in the future with any moving needs. Thanks you.

Steve in North York
Steve in North York

Piano Move

Very polite, efficient, courteous and gentle with the piano. The piano was moved delicately enough that it might not need a tune. I would recommend Hercules Moving to anyone who requires a piano move.

Thank you for choosing us to help you move your piano! We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for your business.

Work in Boston
Work in Boston

GREAT HOME MOVE FROM MONTREAL TO TORONTO

I chose Hercules Moving for my home move from Montreal to Toronto on a recommendation from a friend who used the company before. The entire experience was really great! The company is very professional - sent a contract with all the details and there were no surprises when it came to payment. The team was quick, careful, organized, friendly, and everything happened hassle-free. They picked up my things in Montreal on one day and delivered to Toronto the next day. They did not charge an overnight storage fee and everything arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend! If we move again, we will be contacting them for sure!

Hello, thank you for sharing you moving experience with us. Yor kind words are definitely appreciated. We look forward to assisting you in any of your furniture moving needs.

Satisfied piano owner in Etobicoke
Satisfied piano owner in Etobicoke

Piano Move

Excellent customer service, affordable price, professional movers who took great care of our piano (both preparing it for the move and setting it up at its destination). Very pleased with the whole experience!

Manny in The Beaches Toronto
Manny in The Beaches Toronto

Move from Toronto to Vancouver went very smoothly

Igor and Lukas were pleasant to deal with. The movers were all really good guys. Their rates are reasonable and they were very careful when moving all of our furniture. I would recommend them. There was a billing issue, but Igor corrected it and was kind enough to send a gift as an apology for the mishap. I was not expecting this, but was very impressed that he went above and beyond to make up for the issue.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Manny, Thank you for sharing your experience with Hercules Moving Company. We appreciate your business.

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...