HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in East York  >  Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

ABella Design in North York
ABella Design in North York

Appliance Moving/delivery

Excellent service. They came well prepared, Excellent communication organizing the task... both leading up to it and during the day of. Arrived on time, performed the task with precision and were extremely careful to protect my home from any damage. The workers were very Friendly and cleaned up when finished.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use again and recommend them to others.

Thank you much gentlemen!

Thank you for taking time to review Hercules Moving Company. We are happy to hear about your excellent moving experience. Please feel free to contact us anytime in the future with any moving needs. Thanks you.

Steve in North York
Steve in North York

Piano Move

Very polite, efficient, courteous and gentle with the piano. The piano was moved delicately enough that it might not need a tune. I would recommend Hercules Moving to anyone who requires a piano move.

Thank you for choosing us to help you move your piano! We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for your business.

Work in Boston
Work in Boston

GREAT HOME MOVE FROM MONTREAL TO TORONTO

I chose Hercules Moving for my home move from Montreal to Toronto on a recommendation from a friend who used the company before. The entire experience was really great! The company is very professional - sent a contract with all the details and there were no surprises when it came to payment. The team was quick, careful, organized, friendly, and everything happened hassle-free. They picked up my things in Montreal on one day and delivered to Toronto the next day. They did not charge an overnight storage fee and everything arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend! If we move again, we will be contacting them for sure!

Hello, thank you for sharing you moving experience with us. Yor kind words are definitely appreciated. We look forward to assisting you in any of your furniture moving needs.

Satisfied piano owner in Etobicoke
Satisfied piano owner in Etobicoke

Piano Move

Excellent customer service, affordable price, professional movers who took great care of our piano (both preparing it for the move and setting it up at its destination). Very pleased with the whole experience!

Manny in The Beaches Toronto
Manny in The Beaches Toronto

Move from Toronto to Vancouver went very smoothly

Igor and Lukas were pleasant to deal with. The movers were all really good guys. Their rates are reasonable and they were very careful when moving all of our furniture. I would recommend them. There was a billing issue, but Igor corrected it and was kind enough to send a gift as an apology for the mishap. I was not expecting this, but was very impressed that he went above and beyond to make up for the issue.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Manny, Thank you for sharing your experience with Hercules Moving Company. We appreciate your business.

1 review North York, ON

Remove, store, repatriate.

We had our basement escavated and finished, and the Hercules team took care of moving out our belongings, storing them during the renovation, and bringing them back once the reno was done. We could not have been happier with their prompt, courteous and professional service.

Hello, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company. We take a lot of pride in our work, and its great to have it appreciate. Thank you again.

Home Move

This is the second time that I ask Hercules Moving to help me with my move. It's an amazing team of professionals, who made the move of my 3 bedroom house careful, friendly, polite and hassle-free.
The team was at my place on the scheduled time, they worked fast, organized and very professional.
I highly recommend their service to everybody.

Hello, Thank you, it was pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasent experience with our movers. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Regina
Regina

Moving

I moved with Hercules last weekend. I would suggest to everyone this company. Movers knows what they do. I have never seen such high quality service in my life. I want to say thank you to all of them , agents that were with me in touch all the time and movers that did for me a great job. Highly recommend Hercules Moving Company if you want to make your move easy and non stressful. Thank you again guys for your hard work. Wish you a good luck in a future and definitely will use your company for my next move.

Hello Regina, Thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We are more than happy to have another satisfied client. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mer in Toronto
Mer in Toronto

Recent house move w

We have recently moved our house from Richmond Hill to North York. We chose the company because of their good reviews and we are extremely happy with the whole experience. Our stress level with the house move was at the minimum because of their help. Everyone in the company we have dealt with are professional, fast and most importably pleasant to work with. We spent 2 full days with 6 movers as we went with their packing, moving and unpacking services. Everything they've done have exceeded our expectations. We didn't have a single scratch on our furnitures or house. Anna in their office also followed up with me throughout the move since the initial consultation. They are also very reasonable with the price. My husband and I couldn't be happier with this choice. We will definitely contact them if we move again.

Hello Mer, Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company and noticing the hard work our movers do to ensure your move goes smoothly. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you in the future.

kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Second move in a month with Hercules

The Hercules team was once again amazing! Arrived nice and early and got right to work -- the team was very respectful and careful with both my furniture and my walls and floors. They were especially careful and respectful of my beloved (yet incredibly heavy and awkward) Coke fridge and successfully got it through my tight basement stairwell and to its new home.

Hello Kelly, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are trying to provide only the best moving services to make you happy!

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...