Hercules Moving Company INC

1008 Magnetic Drive North York ON M3J 2C4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

Donald Quan in Old Toronto

Today I used Hercules for a non-piano move for the first time. I expected only the best service from them as I’ve experienced how they treat Concert pianos and they delivered 100%. The time and cost they quoted was exactly what it took. They really know how to quote their services. No surprises....so rare in a moving company. They came over-prepared with blankets, stair coverings, wrappings, mega tape. They were not about to let anything happen to my valuable stuff. Best movers I’ve ever used.....they almost take moving to an art form.

Hello Donald,
We would like to thank you for sharing your kind words and experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you every step of the way. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

Julie

The guys from Hercules were fabulous. First of all, they were able to offer same- day service, which I really appreciated. Also, it was a very tricky move - they moved my piano up 15 steps to my second floor with two landings to turn around. They were professional and polite and left not a scratch on my floors, walls or piano. I will definitely call them the next time I need piano movers!

Hello Julie,
Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasent experience with our piano movers. We look forward to working with you in future.

Pavan K in North York

My daughter moved to Ottawa and I sent her one bedroom stuff to Ottawa. It was so easy working with them. I was communicating with Mr. Lukas until the end. There were no changes on the estimate that they gave. Everything went as he promised. The movers were on time to pickup and they dropped off as promised. Two guys came and did a wonderful job. No much talk but very friendly and have good manners. They covered all the necessary items with blankets and moved very carefully. My daughter was very impressed about their work. Excellent job for a reasonable price. Thanks Lukas and other guys who did the moving.

Hello Pavan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience with our company. Our crew work very hard every day to provide only the best, and most professional service to all of our clients and positive reviews like yours go a long way to motivate us. Thank you for your business.

I used the service of Hercules Moving Company for residential moving from old condo to a new one. The service was excellent with reasonable price. The moving workers were highly professional, polite, efficient and hard/non-stop working. They arrived 20 minutes before scheduled time. All furniture and sensitive items were wrapped and handled with care. Everywhere was used floor protection. I highly recommend to everyone the service of this company and defiantly will use their service in the future.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company and noticing the hard work our movers do to ensure your move goes smoothly. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

Sherry  in North York

I recently had a packing and moving with Hercules company ! Excellent customer service , polite and everything on time ! Michael and his team did a wonderful job and I am very glad I planned my move with this company ! Highly recommend!

Hello Sherry!
Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasant experience with our movers. We appreciate your recommendation!

osnatbrosh in Vaughan
1 review , ON

This is our first time using Hercules’s movers. Igor and Lucas were available to address all of our concerns moving from 12,000 sf office to 6,000 sf.
Hercules did an excellent job moving our items to our new office location.
They were professional and courteous. Safes and heavy items as printers were successfully lifted and placed in their new location.
The move took place at 9:00 AM in the morning and it was so exciting to see the teams all dressed up with the Hercules logos ready to work. After few hours of working Igor and Lucas provided in no time additional trucks and movers to make sure our office furniture and all of the equipment will be moved completely by the end of the day as promised.
Blankets, shrink-wrapped were provided to wrap the fragile chattels which made everything so much easier. The staff was polite and so helpful with all questions raised.
I strongly recommend choosing Hercules for your home or office move to make your move stress free!!!!
We are so happy with this excellent company and will continue to use them in the future.
They made this experience so inspiring and pro all along the way.

Hello Osnat,
Thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We are more thank happy to have another satisfied client! We will defenetly pass on the kind words to the Hercules Moving team. We appreciate your bussines and wish you the best in your new office!

Simas & Pranas did an amazing job moving our piano! we would definitely hire them again. Thank you both so much for taking such great care with our precious piano!

Hello, Thank you for choosing us to help you move your piano! We are glad we could provide you with a pleasant experience.

Nancy Powell from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Hercules assisted me in moving antique furniture from Cobourg to Barrie. Igor who arranged the move for me was prompt in returning calls and updating me on timing for pickup and delivery. The drivers both in picking up and delivering were punctual despite bad weather conditions. The employees were very courteous and helpful. All furniture was carefully wrapped and reassembled on delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend Hercules to anyone for a complete move or for speciality moving.

Thank you for taking the time to review Hercules Moving Company. We are happy to hear about your excellent moving experience. Please feel free to contact us anytime in the future with any moving needs. Thank you.

wz

Pranas, Simas, and Remyga did a great job. They were professional, very polite, and strategic. They were very well equipped and well trained. They made the piano moving process quick, stress free, and completed the task very smoothly. Thank you!

Hello,
We are happy to hear that your move was successful, and that we could make that happen to you. The crew will be pleasant to hear about your experience, and to help you anytime in the future. Thank you!

Tanin.A

very satisfied with the moving job. Work was done professionally and in a timely manner. Thanks to the professional individuals who helped us move our piano in -20 degree weather!

Hello Takin,
We are more than happy to do our best for you! Thank you for your business.

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company is a Toronto based local and long distance moving company that guarantees excellence of service and quality in any project it takes on. Hercules Moving Company also offers a 5 star piano moving service to go along with any local and long-distance move, or as a stand alone service. Hercules Moving Company also provides a full range of packing materials and services for any of its moves, or for sale directly to clients. In addition to packing services, Hercules also offers full disassembly, and reassembly of any furniture during any move. Whether you are moving locally, long distance, or simply moving a piano Hercules Moving Company will come fully insured, and bonded. Hercules will also provide you with an experienced moving crew, who are thoroughly trained in the mover's craft, and customer service. Hercules moving company stand out from others with the superior quality of work that our movers perform in packing, wrapping, and loading.

Moving & Storage, Piano Moving & Tuning, and Self Storage
Reusable plastic box rental, mover's blankets and pads, piano skid rental, wardrobe boxes, picture and mirror boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, popcorn, floor runners, shrink wrap, floor runners
Local Moving Piano Moving Piano Storage Office Moving Senior Moving National Moving Furniture Delivery Household Moving Residential moving Appliances Delivery Commercial Moving Moving and Storage Long Distance Moving Cross Country Moving Interprovincial Moving Packing and Unpacking White Glove Moving & Delivery
Aeolian, American Piano Comapny, Ampico, August Forster, Alpheus Babcock, Baldwin, Baldwin Piano Company, Bartomolo Christofori's Piano, Broadwood and Sons, Beale, Bechstein, C. Bechstein Pianofortefabrik, Behr Brothers Piano Company,Belarus, Bluthner, Boisselot & Fils, Bosendorfer, Boston, The Cable Piano Company, Chapell & Co, Chickering, Collard & Collard, Cramer, Currier & Gilbert, Danemann, Decker Brothers, Disklavier, Essex, Estey Piano Corp, Estonia, Estonia Piano Factory, Fazioli, Fazioli Pianoforti, Feurich, Forster, Gaveau, Grotrian, Grotrian - Steinweg, Heintzman, Heintzman & Co., Henri Herz, Hoffman, Hoffman & Czerny, Kawai, Kawai Musical Instruments, Kimball, Kingsbury, Khabe & Gaehle, Knabe Bros, Gaehle & Co., Kurtzmann & Sons, Lindeman, Lowrey, Mason & Hamlin, Mathushek, Mathushek Piano Mfg. Co., Mathushek & Kinkeldey, Mathushek & Kuhner, Mathushek & Son, Monington & Weston, Jean-Henri Pape, Pearl River, Jorgensen, Perzina, Petrof, Petzold, Pleyel, Pleyel et Cie, Pramberger, Samick, Schiedmayer & Soehne, Schiller, Schimmel, Schwechten, Schweighofer, Schulze Pollman, Seuffert, Sohmer & Co., Starck, Steger & Sons, Steingraeber & Sohne, Steinway, Steinway & Sons, Strauss, Stuart & Sons, Suzuki, Svenska, Stultz, Thurmer, Uebel & Lechleiter, Wallace Pianoforte Co., Walten. Walter, Charles r. Walter, Weber, Wendl & Lung, Wertheimer, Wilkinson, Georger Wilikinson, Wlikinson & Wornum, William Wallace Kimball, Willis & Co., Witton & Witton, Wornum, Robert Wornum, Robt. Wornum & Sons, Yamaha, Young Chang, Zimmermann
Upright Piano, Grand Upright Piano, Full Upright Piano, Apartment Sized Upright, Apartment Sized Piano, Studio Upright, Studio Upright Piano, Spinet Piano, Console Piano, Grand Piano, Baby Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano, Vertical Piano, Petite Grand, Petite Grand Piano, Living Room Grand Piano, Parlor Grand Piano, Ball Grand Piano, Semi-Concert Grand Piano, Concert Grand Piano
2003