Hercules Moving Company Inc

RFobert
RFobert
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing!

We had a great experience with the guys of Hercules! They showed up on time, and quickly started wrapping up our furniture. They took great care to cover our floors throughout both homes. We were worried about the rain, but these guys worked so efficiently, it quickly became a non-issue! Even with a stop at our storage unit, they finished the job in about 5 hours! (4 bedroom home!) Thank you for a job well done, and on Easter long weekend!

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the experence you had with us. We are pleased to hear about positive experience with Hercules movers. All of our teams work hard every day to make moving easy for clients just like you. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Difficult Move

I would recommend Hercules Moving Company to anyone looking for a conscientious, well oiled team of professionals. We had a major move that had to be done very quickly and to top it off, on the day of the move we got hit with the worst snow storm of the season. I was afraid the move would be cancelled but the Hercules team showed up and not only packed and moved us, they did it in under the estimated time, even in the snow storm!

Considering all of the obstacles placed in their way this move could have been a disaster but Hercules actually made it the best moving experience we've had, and we've had some good ones.

Hello,
thank you for your review. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company. We take a lot of pride in our work, and it's great to have it appreciate. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

carolinekirshner in Toronto
carolinekirshner in Toronto

Moving offices

We contacted Hercules quite late but got the time and day we needed. Tomas snd crew were on time, polite, friendly efficient and totally professional. They dealt really well with an issue moving into new space. Highly recommend this company. In fact we will in a month for second phase of our move. They were the best in what is always stressful!

Hello Caroline,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We value our clients and we are so pleased when clients value our services. It was pleasure moving you. We look forward to helping you out in the future!

Meeech.b in North York
Meeech.b in North York

Moving across the country

I choose Hercules moving company to move my belongings from Montreal to Vancouver. They gave me the best quote for approximately 680 lbs and were reliable in corresponding with me In order to make the move successful. The moving days went without a hassle and the movers were very friendly, quick and professional. The only reason I gave one less star is because I did wait a long time before my stuff arrived at my destination, however I was made aware of this before signing the contract. I would recommend Hercules moving company.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company for your long distance move. We appreciate your attention to details involved when moving your items, however long distance move can take time to reach the final destination. When proving quote for the move, you were informed about delivery time frame. Thank you for your recommendation and best of luch with settling in Vancouver.

FJao in Richmond Hill
FJao in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

In-home Furniture Move

Service was for moving heavy furniture within our house mostly. They arrived on time despite the snow and they seemed quick with the move. I would have given them 5 stars, but one incident significantly impacted my review.

Because the house was not empty, we closed off doors that we don't want anyone in. I discovered after the move that they went and used the toilet in the Master bathroom - that door (and all our closets) was closed.

What the issue was that:
1) They didn't ask to use the washroom (we would have directed them to use the guest washroom on the main floor);
2) I had jewelry, intimates and other personal items in that washroom.

Nothing was taken, but the idea that friends/family, let alone strangers, went behind closed doors within the Master bedroom is highly offensive to me personally. Hence the reduction in review.

If I was moving OUT of the house, i.e. personal effects are not there, pretty much an empty house, I wouldn't care if you used whichever bathroom. Still, it would have been polite to ask, especially if the house was still occupied.

Hello,
Please accept our sincere apology on behalf of our company for disappointing you. We recognize that this can't have been an easy thing to deal with and we're so sorry that our movers have offended you and put you in this situation. In this regard, we failed. We should have trained our staff so that they understand that under certain circumstances, they should respect clients privacy.
We take full responsibility for our movers actions and we understand how disrespectful it is and we're sorry we did not meet your expectations. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Please be assured that this type of situation will never happen again.
It is our company policy to resolve any issues to the best of our abilities, and if you feel need to, then please feel free to contact us with any further inquiries.

Private User reviews Smiths Falls, ON

Moved my piano

The moved my grand piano into my house. They knew their task, and performed it well. Fully satisfied, the piano made it into the house unblemished, and they built it for me.

Hello,
We are glad you had a pleasant piano move experience. We appreciate your business and hope we can be of help to you in your future moves.

dana n in North York
dana n in North York

Move from Montreal to Toronto

Honestly- such a fantastic experience.
On Time
Professional
Nice
Quick
Reliable
Trustworthy
Reasonably Priced
3 very professional movers
Anna was great to coordinate with and always responsive
I have moved several times and this was by far the best
I will use them again for sure.
Thanks Hercules movers!

Hello Dana,
Thank you very much for choosing our company for your long distance move. We are proud to perform the highest quality moving services! Thanks for mentioning our skilled movers, it was a pleasure to help you!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Cross province move

Excellent service - booked on relatively short notice (two weeks). They provided a very detailed quote, talented and friendly moving staff, and completed everything under budget! Overall would recommend to others.

Hello Jeremy,
Thank you, for sharing your experience. We are here to help with ANY moving tasks.

Caro in Toronto
Caro in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great move within the city

I had a great experience moving with Hercules.
They were on time, professional, fast, clean and very careful.
They went above and beyond with multiple things:
1) taking apart our bed frame, which we weren't otherwise able to do in time
2) handling our mid century furniture better than we would have been able to ourselves
3) maneuvering carefully within very awkward staircases
I would definitely recommend them!
The total time for a 2 bedroom, office, living room, dining room, bathroom (no kitchen boxes as I moved them a few days previous, and no large appliances) was 9am-1:30pm, 4.5hrs at a total cost of $680. Worth ever dollar.

Hello Caro,
Thank you for the 10 stars and taking time to review us. We're so happy that our Hercules moving team could provide you with the best quality services through the whole move. It was pleasure moving you and we appreciate your recommendations!

JuliaPazB in Toronto
JuliaPazB in Toronto

Professional from beginning to end

Our move from Toronto to Ottawa went very smoothly with this team of professionals. They were on time, organized, efficient and hard working.
They reassured me when I started worrying that it wouldn't all fit on the truck - and when they opened the door to unload - it was organized with no room to spare.
Nothing was damaged and we appreciated the extra help trying to accommodate certain furniture on the 2nd floor.
We will definitely be using this company for our next move and without hesitation, we recommend them highly.

Hello Julia,
Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted long distance movers. Our crew work very hard every day to provide only the best, and most professional service to all our customers and positive review like this go a long way to motive us. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you.

More about Hercules Moving Company Inc

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in East York?