Liftec Inc.

Reviews for Liftec Inc.

Vernon
Vernon

Pool concrete deck levelling

The pool deck around my pool had been sloping away from the The pool deck around my pool had been sloping away from the pool. I wanted to install coping stone around the deck but was advised by numerous contractors that the existing concrete had to be destroyed and new concrete had to be poured in to accommodate the coping stone. This was expensive and well out of my backyard renovation budget. I did some research, came across Liftec and few other companies. Terry initially came out to have a look at the deck and give me a quote. He was professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the type of material used to lift the deck. After comparing his quote to a few others, I decided to go with Liftec. Liftec accommodated my renovation schedule and levelled all the slabs around the deck. They cleaned up after they left and the crew were very friendly. Liftec was priced slightly higher than other companies, however the experience from the first phone call to completion was worth the extra money.

Steve & Denise from Brampton
Steve & Denise from Brampton

Mudjacking sunken slab in driveway

We had a corner of our driveway sinking slowly over the past couple years. We heard an ad on the radio for Liftec and called them. Terry came out right away and looked at the area in question. He explained how small a job this was and that we really didn't need to spend money at this time. We decided to have them do it regardless just for peace of mind. About a week later the crew cam by right on time, got the slab lifted back into its original position and it seemed to take no time at all. The area was cleaned and ready for use before they left.
The crew was nice and very polite. We would not hesitate to recommend Liftec to friends and family and would hire them again in a heartbeat if we need to. Hopefully we don’t! :)