CONCRETE MASTER

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for CONCRETE MASTER

Lana
Lana

Concrete garage floor and Front porch

Concrete Master did an amazing job on concrete floor in my garage and also they gave new life to my front porch. I had a huge problem with the concrete floor level in the garage and these guys replaced floor quickly and efficiently. My porch was in a terrible state. The steps were all cracked and chipped and they also replaced everything, so it looks amazing now. I so happy had a deal with these guys. I specially want to thank Fedor who is very professional and responsive. I recommend everyone to have a business with this company

Thank you, Lana for writing us a review. We are happy that you are satisfied with new garage floor and your new porch. Please contact us for future projects.

Steven V.
Steven V.

Garage concrete slab-on-grade replacement

Our concrete floor in the garage area developed some excessive cracks and uneven settlements at the overhang door doorstep. Also, there were some noticeable spots of concrete surface deterioration due to interaction with de-icing salts. We hired Concrete Master (recommended by our Neighbour) to rectify the issue. We ended up replacing entire floor as our existing floor slab showed inconsistent thickness throughout the area. The sub-base was needed to be re-compacted and leveled as per recommendation of their geotechnical engineer. The new concrete was properly placed compacted and cured, so no shrinkage cracks were spotted so far. The entire construction starting from mobilization to final clean-up, appeared well organized and coordinated. Now we have peace of mind for another 25-30 years, thanks to Concrete Master. Concrete Master is an old school contractor who actually cares for their reputation, which does not happen often nowadays.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

dursulak
dursulak

Concrete stairs

Second time I used Concrete Master. I was not rushed during the initial assessment/quotation visit and an explanation of what work was required was clear and detailed. The detailed contract outlined the work to be done. Both times the staff were punctual; tidy; courteous; and completed the work, as per the contract. The second job was finished a few hours ahead of schedule. Based on other quotes I obtained, Concrete Master was competitively priced. Overall, Great value.

Thanks for the great review !
We appreciate your business,
Happy Holidays!

Irena
Irena

Patio and Walkway

I am so glad I hired Concrete Master for my patio and walkway makeover. They are a top-notch company! Their work is excellent. They were punctual and extremely professional throughout the entire procedure. The Fedor and the team were on time, easy to work with, friendly, communicated all steps, and answered all my questions. The work was so skillful and the crew made sure everything was always clean up. The patio and walkway are even more beautiful than I expected, we have had so many compliments from all of our friends and family! I highly recommend you hire Concrete Master!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Basement underpinning

We have planned to increase the basement ceiling height and gain additional living space. Basement underpinning entails digging out the basement floor several feet down. This added value to our home by ensuring the basement can easily be accessed and used.
We couldnt be happier with choosing Concrete Master and his crew for this job! Fedir is pleasure to deal with: knowledgeable, patient, articulate and always available to answer our questions.
Concrete Master crew worked tirelessly and in efficient way, job site was left in clean and organized condition daily. Job was done on time and (most important) on budget!
Overall, we would highly recommend Concrete Master for your home renovations project!

Thank you for writing a great review. We appreciate you hiring and willing to recommend us. Please don't hesitate to call us for future projects.

N_V in Toronto
N_V in Toronto

Great job on my front porch!

Concrete Master did a wonderful and neat job on concrete porch and front walkway.
Special thanks to Fedor who made sure everything was done in a timely matter. His team was very professional and respectful of our property. I am very pleased with the result!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us and are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project.

Mandeep in Brampton
Mandeep in Brampton

Block wall foundation and waterproofing

Fedor and how crew are great; this is my second time working with them and they delivered an excellent build quickly and efficiently. Fedor is very responsive, knowledgable and all around great to work with with. Highly recommend.

Mandeep it was a real pleasure working with you , thanks for great review. I'm looking forward your summer project
Happy Holidays !

mitre.c
mitre.c

Concrete Patio

Great service from beginning to end, from a friendly and knowledgeable staff. On time and on budget, highly recommend them.

Thanks Mitre,
We really appreciate your business
Enjoy your new patio

pkrajc
pkrajc

Concrete floors, front porch

Concrete Master poured concrete for our basement floor, garage floor and front porch. We are very happy with the finished product, it looks amazing!
Installers are great group of guys, their work is professional, efficient, fast and at the same time high quality . Fedor is very professional and easy to deal with.
Great job! Thank you Fedor and your crew, I highly recommend you to anyone who needs their concrete work done.

Thank you kindly for a very pleasant review
We appreciate your business

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Backyard renovation

Great quality work done on time and on budget. Workers were great to interact with and kept the work site clean and tidy.

Thanks Peter for taking the time to write us a review. we appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact us for future projects.

More about CONCRETE MASTER

Concrete Master specializes in all types of concrete work as well as foundation construction and repair , waterproofing , masonry work and hardscaping.