Ensaving Inc

Review for Ensaving Inc

Mike Richards from Toronto
Mike Richards from Toronto

New Furnace, Humidifier, and Water Heater

After getting quotes from a few companies, I was referred to John by a friend. After calling John he came over the next morning and he went over my options with me. He was the only person to explain options in detail and why each furnace was different. He puts you at ease with your decision and really knows his product. After deciding on the furnace he suggested going with a new humidifier as the one I had was 20 years old. He asked about our water heater and suggested we install a new one at the same time. I've always liked the idea of owning my water heater so we went with that as the price was great.
The installers were scheduled for the next day. They were prompt and neat. Really nice work.
Thanks John, awesome work. Highly recommended.