Furnace Ac Experts Inc

isalexandrinebusy
isalexandrinebusy
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace replacement

From the first contact to the installation, The team was amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone and especially if it is an emergency!

jliska5
jliska5
1 review Milton, ON

new central A/C installed

Purchased through Lowes Installations. On site estimate and recommendations as to model well handled. Knowledgeable. Installed on date and time agreed. Work done as promised. Job site cleaned up. Unit working well thus far.

Pablo
Pablo

Furnace room

We had a furnace & A/C. Installed the Service was Excellent They were very professional. After the installation was complete we had someone come on do an audit. that gave us a great comfort and piece of mind knowing that the installation was completed right. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to upgrade done to their home.

Thanks Mr. Pablo. We appreciate your feedback. Let us know if you need any service in future.

tblog
tblog

New Carrier Furnace Installation

Our old furnace got broke down and i was in the market for a new one. I talked to various companies but after talking Asif, i have decided to go with them due to the knowledge and experience he has in this industry. Asif didn't pressure us to buy a new furnace but he explained all the pros and cons of going with repairing the old furnace. i have done my research as well and they came on par with Asif's suggestions. Technicians were well trained, Certified and they did an excellent job with the install. No shortcuts were taken and all of the install were done per code. Asif's team also registered for extended warranty and rebated. Overall we are really satisfied with Asif ( Furnace & AC Experts ) and will recommend them to our family and friends.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

njaspal24 in Brampton
njaspal24 in Brampton

Furnace

All the information and help provided by Mr Khan was wonderful and job was finished on time. Technicians were friendly and very pleasant.

Thanks for your reply

Anshuman
Anshuman

Heating Furnace

The service was very professional. The Salesman was very learned and had answers to all the questions. the installation guys were too good. They went beyond my expectations. they arrived on time, finished the work earlier. kept the whole area clean and tidy. explained everything very nicely after completing the job. had a wonderful and pleasant experience. i would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks for your feedback

Ramon Tello
Ramon Tello

REPLACED 2 BURNERS

Out of 3 quotes I’ve received from 3 different companies this one was the most honest and reliable the other companies tried to sell me new furnace costing me $ 5.000 Plus This one made me aware that my furnace was under a RECALL for the burner ( 1&2 )that proof his honesty , he’d taken care of contacting the manufacturer to arrange defective parts , and next day I had heat again, this happened this past January 2018
I can recommend this company with much confidence, you’ll not be disappointed

Hi Ramon
Please contact us for your future HVAC needs

2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Furnace Replacement

We needed our furnace replaced after the primary and secondary heat exchangers failed on our old furnace. After many calls to other companies, I spoke with Asif at Furnace AC Experts.

Asif is a great communicator and demonstrated excellent product knowledge that made me feel confident in my decision to work with Furnace AC Experts. He took the time by phone and in person to answer my questions and explain my options with regards to furnace replacement and/or repair.

Kamran and his assistant arrived early to install our new furnace (which was amazing as we had no heat for a day at that point). They were thorough and respectful of our home throughout the installation process (removing debris and cleaning up as they worked).

Great aftercare and follow-up as well; Highly recommend!

Hi Sherri
We greatly appreciate your feedback, please feel free to contact us if you require any services in future and warranty issues.
Asif Khan

Dan
Dan
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace Replament

The technicians that installed my furnace were very professional. They were courteous, answered all my questions thoroughly, provided me with a lot useful tips to maintain my furnace, and their installation work was well done. Excellent service.

Thanks Dan. We appreciate your business.

Dejan
Dejan

Furnace Installation

Very satisfied with their work, professionalism and customer experience. Everything was smooth and done as promised.

Hi Dejan
Thanks for your review, we are glad to serve you
Please feel free to contact us if you need our services in the future

More about Furnace Ac Experts Inc

Furnace & AC Experts, one of the leading HVAC company providing installation, repair and service for AC, Furnace, Generator, Water heaters, Boilers and Air Exchangers. Serving business & households in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville and complete GTA region.

Our Mission Statement:
We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our customer’s need and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Generator.

Vision:
To be the most reliable, customer oriented, fastest growing heating, air conditioning and Power backup service provider, offering the best price possible, superior installations, maintenance and repair services. To be the best company in terms of value, customer service, employee talent and consistent, profitable growth and giving back in the communities where we live and work.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to providing the highest quality and performance in all aspects of HVAC and Generator service and replacement business.

Services we offer:
- Sell and install Generac Generators
- Repair and service Generac Generators
- Sell and install Air exchangers
- Repair and service Air exchangers

Keywords: FURNACE, HEAT PUMPS, BOILERS, GENERATOR, AIR CONDITIONERS, DUCTLESS AC, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, RESIDENTIAL BACKUP POWER GENERATOR, STANDBY GENERATOR, WATER HEATERS, BOILERS, AIR EXCHANGERS.

24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE | FREE NO-OBLIGATION IN-HOUSE CONSULTATION | CARRIER FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER | LOWE'S CERTIFIED INSTALLER

Brands we Sell:
Carrier, Generac, Mitsubishi, Navien, Rheem, Vanee
Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, King City, Scarborough, Hamilton