Plumbing
Plumbing

Reviews for Crowfoot Plumbing

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tap Replacement

Jason went out to my rental to look at a leaky tap. Told me he couldn't tell what brand of tap it was and that it would be easier to replace. Tenant had sent a video of the leak and I could see it was a Moen tap. He said he could replace it for $577 installed and that he would use a Moen Chateau. I looked that tap up as I had him on the line and could see it was listed for $160 at Home Depot and was the exact tap I currently had. Clearly not being honest with me, would not recommend.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replacement of water faucets

One of the worst of worst business ethics. Try not to call this business, they will damage you financially. Workmanship and customer service is awful. Stay away from this business.

Rinku in Calgary
Rinku in Calgary

Fake warranty and over priced sales

Had bought a Garbage disposer 2 years ago from Crowfoot Plumbing and they sold the product $200 over the cost of the product saying that we will get extended warranty for 4 years. But when we had a problem they completely refused and asked us to go to the manufacturer of the product saying that they didn't promise anything. Beware of this business! False warranty sellers. DONT USE THEM!

James robin in Calgary
James robin in Calgary

Hot water heater installationi

Calgary
AB
T3A 0Z9

I would highly recommend you guys for plumbing services, this is
The second time you have been at our house this time our water heater conked out and your prompt service saved us again.
Thanks for the extra care and attention you paid to my hardwood
Floors with the drop cloths.

Wendy Smith in Calgary
Wendy Smith in Calgary

plumbing problem

My hot water tank broke down late on a Saturday so i started looking for a plumber and came across Crowfoot Plumbing a local company. No overtime and no weekend charge to have a plumber come out sounded good and that you would have the plumber at the door within the hour. The plumber was at the door within the hour (Ben) who was very polite and friendly and i felt comfortable with him in my home. Ben quoted me the price and i agreed to the price so he installed a new hot water tank and took the old tank out for me. I was very happy with the work that was done and would use this company again

R johnson in Calgary
R johnson in Calgary

plumbing work

I have called upon Crowfoot plumbing numerous times in the last ten years since we moved to the North side of the city. Always nice to deal with and i like the same day service since you are so close by. Thanks to Darcy for attending to our problem and will continue to recommend you guys.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

plumbing and customer service was terrible

they came, they did the job in 15 minutes, they charged double of their quote and they raged like a baby without their rattle when we called to ask why they gouged us. they have no business being in business.