Flooring Liquidators

Reviews for Flooring Liquidators

Harsimran singh from Brampton
Harsimran singh from Brampton

Bedroom Laminate flooring

Great collection of flooring options. Sam and Andrew are very knowledgeable and help you with choosing the right flooring for your needs. They have a team of very professional installers.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear your experience at one of our Flooring Liquidators showrooms!

0 reviews London, ON

Flooring renovation

I had the flooring in my house redone through flooring liquidators, they made the process super easy from choosing the floor to the actual install being done, the staff are very knowledgeable and everything looks amazing! I would strongly recommend to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was nice working with you. Enjoy the new floors

- Flooring liquidators Team

Fantastic service

The sales associate was professional and kind and she made the transaction painless, quick and easy

Thank you for very much for taking the time to review us. We are happy you had a good experience shopping at one of our locations !

-Flooring Liquidators Team

0 reviews London, ON

These guys know what they are talking about.

I must admit this was not my first stop when shopping for flooring. I was recommended this place by a contractor friend and I am forever thankful that he told me to go here. First store I walked into where the sales staff knew exactly how to assist me with my wants and needs. Huge thank you to flooring liquidators I will definitely be back again!

Happy to hear you had a good experience at one of our Flooring Liquidators Locations ! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the feedback.

- customer care

Zain
Zain

Great product, price and service.

By far the best customer service I have received in a long time. The selection is great, Andrew and Sam are great to deal with.

Best selection and price.

Pay them a visit, you won’t regret it.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, it was nice working with you. Enjoy the floors !

Sam & Andrew

Annie
Annie

Good customer service.

Apparently the floors I purchased were highly sought after and turned into a bidding war. Didn't know floors could do that. Wasn't happy that I ended up having to pay more per sq ft than my original invoice, but the sales rep was helpful and did everything in his power to help.

Hi Annie due to covid prices have increased with shipping and freight. Our manager is looking into the supplier to see if anything further can be done. We will be in touch.

Ian Mahone
Ian Mahone
1 review London, ON

OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

My wife and I were in desperate need of new floors in our 100 + year old home. After shopping around, a friend recommended that we check out this location in London.

We took the time to meet with Tony on a weekday and man! Were we impressed! Not only with Tony's outstanding customer service skills but the products offered in stores.

Long story short. We are very happy with our purchase and are excited to get our material and project under way.

Thanks Tony!

Thank you for the review.

- flooring liquidators team

Very welcoming and helpful staff. Extremely affordable prices and a large variety of flooring

I was confused between two types of flooring and the staff were very helpful with my every question and helped me come to a decision. The prices are very affordable. I had a great experience definitely would recommend it.

Joseph Ohani
Joseph Ohani
1 review London, ON

Great shopping experience

Was looking to do a basement renovation when I stumbled upon these guys. I would say one of the best shopping experiences I've had in London.

I Told them I didn't know much and Moe walked me through all possible options as well as different approaches we could take to renovate my basement. They were patient with every adjustment I made and worked with my timeline as well.

I will definitely be shopping here again and would recommend these guys to anybody.

MK from Mississauga
MK from Mississauga

Hardwood Floors and Stairs

I decided to switch my carpet to hardwood floors, after reading the reviews for Flooring Liquidators Mississauga. I got in touch with Dushan. He was very help full, in suggesting the product and answered my two thousand messages to make sure I understood the process and was satisfied with product I picked.
Then came Tai, he is the best installer I have ever met. He is very meticulous. He worked very hard to start and finish the job on time as promised. He also explained the process as we went along the install. I can't say enough good things about Tai. Here is a sample of the work he did

-Flooring Liquidators Team

More about Flooring Liquidators

The Home of Satisfied Customers!

Flooring Liquidators is your one stop , full package solution when it comes to flooring. With our expanding retail locations, large purchasing power and connections with local and foreign flooring manufacturers, we are able to offer our customers top quality flooring at the most competitive prices.

The Largest Flooring Selection

Flooring Liquidators carries a wide array of Canadian and Exotic flooring products. We’ve earned a high reputation with our products and services, and we’ve been the go-to retail store for many homeowners, contractors, realtors, designers, and builders.

Our tagline is ‘Everything is on Sale’ because of our affordable prices. We offer no compromise on our flooring products, since everything is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty to offer you peace of mind.

Visit one of our Showrooms Near you!

Flooring Liquidators currently has 13 showrooms and is rapidly expanding with the aim of becoming a dominant force in the flooring industry. Our service areas are all of the GTA, Toronto, Brampton, Hamilton, Oshawa, Mississauga, Newmarket, Barrie, London, and Ottawa. Contact us now for a location near you.