Flooring Liquidators

Reviews for Flooring Liquidators

harveycontracting
harveycontracting

Vinyl flooring for bathroom

Very friendly and helpful service .

Took samples home returned within an hour put my order in and was done .

Great experience would highly recommend for anyone looking for flooring .

- Flooring Liquidators

patricia in Toronto
patricia in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

The staff at the Brampton location was so helpful in assisting me with choosing my vinyl. They’re courteous, friendly. They have the best prices. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

- flooring liquidators team

Mike P
Mike P
1 review Hamilton, ON

Laminate flooring

Just finished installing laminate flooring purchased in Hamilton. I'm very happy with the finished product. Noah was knowledgable and helpful. I would buy from here again and have recomended it to friends/family.

- flooring liquidators Hamilton.

Didi in North York
Didi in North York

Living room renovation

We were greeted upon entering the store Andrew was very helpful with our questions for our project. Very knowledgeable and professional as well.
Best price I have found for the product I required.

Yvonne Pryce in Brampton
Yvonne Pryce in Brampton

Bedroom Brampton

Great service!! Price is fantastic, if you're looking to do your floor then this is the right place to go. Check them out.
Loved my floor, will definitely go back when needed hardwood.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

- Flooring Liquidators team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Tile & Pro Centre

Fantastic service!!!! Very easy and accommodating and extremely generous!!! Great selection and great quality! No complaints
Thank you very much Tile & apro Centre.
Contact them if you need floors!

Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

-flooring liquidators Brampton team

Antonietta in Toronto
Antonietta in Toronto

FLOORING LIQUIDATORS STEELES

I purchased flooring and installation from Flooring Liquidators on Steeles in Toronto and the installation was improper causing the floor to move over an inch and crack. Owner doesn't respond to my emails and won't call me. Like I never existed. Even the Better Business Bureau was ghosted.

If it were his floor that was improperly installed, I bet he too would be upset.

Store is under new management. We apologize for your past experience with the company

BobTheBuilder in Nepean
BobTheBuilder in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Solid Hardwood Floors

We were searching for hardwood flooring for our main floor when my daughter suggested to look at Floor Liquidators. So glad she did. They had a huge selection of flooring at competitive prices and the service (Andrew) was top notch. Highly recommend this business.

Thank you very much for the review.

- Flooring Liquidators Ottawa

Mbarekzeh
Mbarekzeh
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Hardwood floor

I’m so happy with the work I got done with them. Their professional with quality work! Amazed! Highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

- flooring liquidators Ottawa

Andy
Andy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Flooring

Hardwood and luxury vinyl installation. Great service, great prices and good selection. Lots to choose from.

Thank you for the review Andy. Enjoy your new floors

More about Flooring Liquidators

The Home of Satisfied Customers!

Flooring Liquidators is your one stop , full package solution when it comes to flooring. With our expanding retail locations, large purchasing power and connections with local and foreign flooring manufacturers, we are able to offer our customers top quality flooring at the most competitive prices.

The Largest Flooring Selection

Flooring Liquidators carries a wide array of Canadian and Exotic flooring products. We’ve earned a high reputation with our products and services, and we’ve been the go-to retail store for many homeowners, contractors, realtors, designers, and builders.

Our tagline is ‘Everything is on Sale’ because of our affordable prices. We offer no compromise on our flooring products, since everything is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty to offer you peace of mind.

Visit one of our Showrooms Near you!

Flooring Liquidators currently has 13 showrooms and is rapidly expanding with the aim of becoming a dominant force in the flooring industry. Our service areas are all of the GTA, Toronto, Brampton, Hamilton, Oshawa, Mississauga, Newmarket, Barrie, London, and Ottawa. Contact us now for a location near you.