Flooring Liquidators

Reviews for Flooring Liquidators

Andrea in ??????????
Andrea in ??????????

Appalling customer service

I have never experienced such poor customer service as I have at the Flooring Liquidators. In August, we ordered and paid for flooring, checking stock to ensure it would be ready for our reno in September. We were assured the product would be put aside and be ready for pick up when needed.
Our contractor when to pick up the flooring, only to discover it had been sold to someone else and the product was on backorder.
The staff were quite apathetic to the situation and wouldn't even match the price we paid originally for a different type of flooring, even after acknowledging it was their error. Needless to say, we purchased the flooring elsewhere.
The owner of the company has refused to call me to discuss the matter.
If you have your heart set on a specific proctuct, I wouldn't buy it through flooring liquidators. Clearly, customer service isn't a priority for them.

Looking at other reviews it seems like this happens often!!!! Yikes!!!

Stella in Toronto
Stella in Toronto

Engineered floors

My floors were installed fast and very well. I got a quality engineered floor at very competetive price both for material and installation. I am happy with the service and would use them again.

d3greco in Toronto
d3greco in Toronto

Courteous, nice floors, good price

We've compared prices for what we were getting for our laminate floors. This purchase represented good VALUE! Floors were installed beautifully. Neil, the manager and his team were courteous and competent. If not for more consistent responsiveness, an isolated minor misunderstanding i would have given a five. Good people, good value. I'd recommend .

Decker from Toronto
Decker from Toronto

"it's not my problem"

We bought our engineered flooring well in advance of our condo renovation, and paid in full. We were assured that the flooring would be held until we were ready to use it . When our flooring installer went to pick it up - approximately 6 weeks later, only 8 boxes of the 35 paid for were available. Geri, at the Yorkdale location only shrugged, and said "it's not my problem"! When we asked for a refund, he said he could only refund $2000 per day. This company is incredibly unprofessional, and not worth even stepping into their store. Had it not been for our installer, our entire renovations would have gone off the rails.

shmengy from Toronto
shmengy from Toronto

Hardwood flooring

Don't shop here.
They advertise that they have HGTV as a client, but Mike Holmes would remove that if he knew how they do business.
They sold me 1400 sq feet of end cuts - saying that 70% or more would be 4 feet or longer boards.
They told me it was on sale, when the price was standard, to push me into buying quickly.
They used a second rate delivery company to drop it on the street in front of my house, so I had to carry it inside alone, when they promised delivery to my garage (I've been moving 4,000 lbs of floors around my renovation for a month now)
And when I called to complain about the end cuts, told me that was just the product, and it's always that price, not on sale...when asked what to do to correct everything they've done - they tried to upsell me to a more expensive wood instead