Wipeit Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Of Elm Park Inc

Brian in New York
Brian in New York
4 reviews Portage La Prairie, MB

Excellent Job!

I find this service online and pleased that I chose them. Professional, friendly and showed up on time. Price was also genuine. My carpets smells fresh and looks beautiful. They took out all the tough stains easily and within the given time period. I would use their service next time!

More about Wipeit Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Of Elm Park Inc

http: / / elmparkcarpetcleaning. com/ Developed in Elm Park NY, we present numerous carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning services for the people of Elm Park. Our approach is the fact that smaller facts make the major distinction, and we attempt to provide just about every customer exceptional service at an ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in PATUANAK?