Ageless Kitchen & Bath Solutions Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6M2
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Port Coquitlam  >  Ageless Kitchen & Bath Solutions Ltd.

Reviews for Ageless Kitchen & Bath Solutions Ltd.

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen renowation

Absolutely incredible final product!!
Ageless Kitchen and Bath Solutions was highly recommended by our family. The top quality service they provided cannot be compared with those big-name stores. Most of the other companies out there will not do small jobs. Ageless do not only do big jobs, they DO small jobs. Their service was undeniably beyond my expectations. I would definitely pick Ageless Kitchens for future projects, any work from small to big things. We would recommend Ageless to anyone who is interested in a great product from a very professional company!
Keep up the excellent work Ageless!!!!
And Special well done to Nasser for his professional manner and great work!

Katherina from Coquitlam
Katherina from Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen

Ageless Kitchen & Bath Solutions Ltd.
604-474-0404
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C 6M2

I am very satisfied with this project. Nasser, the project manager, and his team were very helpful and knowledgable. Everything was done on time, clean, reliable, and fast. I have my dream kitchen now and I couldn't be happier. I recommend this company to everyone.