Air Makers Inc.

Brampton ON L6T 0C2

Reviews for Air Makers Inc.

Houseproud
Houseproud

Reliable Company

Air Makers Inc. installed central air conditioning for several people we know who referred them to us. Steven L. accommodated our schedule to come to our house and provide us with a quote for installing central air conditioning and modifying a gas line.

Their price was quite fair.

They came on time and worked quickly.

We recommend Air Makers Inc. without hesitation.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

A/C and Humidifier

I had a Lennox A/C and Aprilaire 600 humidifier installed on July 14/18. I haven't used the products yet but the service was excellent. Arman was honest in his quotes. There was no need to negotiate as he was fair from the start. Mohammed, our technician, was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Arman and will definitely keep his contact should we move or need another air conditioner or humidifier.

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

AC Installation

We were in need of a new AC. Upon searching HomeStars, I called Airmakers as their reviews were all great. I spoke with Arman in Sales, on Monday, July 25th. He came out to see me the same day and the new AC was installed the very next day. The crew was very pleasant and professional. Their prices are very competitive for the quality AC you receive. We had installed the Carrier 24ABC6 which was a reasonable price and the Carrier company has been around forever.
After it was installed, I spoke with Daniel, the Assistant Manager on the phone. I had some questions regarding the Ontario rebates and registering the AC with Carrier for the warranty online. He drove out to our house right away to discuss my concerns in person. I appreciated this reassurance from the manager .
This company is very reliable and strive to appease their customers. We will hire them again very shortly to replace our old furnace.
Thank you Arman and Daniel for such prompt and reliable service.