HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Goodwood Tree Company

Reviews for Goodwood Tree Company

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Large tree pruning

I hired Goodwood after having a difficult time finding other companies to prune our large backyard oak. With all of the storms we have been having, other companies were quoting me quite a bit higher than I expected to pay, and a few not showing up or replying to messages at all when we had scheduled the work. Jamie gave me a very fair quote, scheduled a date, and kept his word. The crew did a super thorough job, and cleaned up beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for having us Julia. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

By far the best company in Toronto

After two highly rated companies in Toronto agree to the contract and then failed to show up I went to homestars to find another contractor. Not sure why I did not choose this company in the first place but that was a huge mistake and a waste of time on my part. They showed up at the agreed on time and completed the job in the exact amount of hours they quoted. I could not be happier with the quality of work they did. I almost feel like I should have paid them more. Almost.

This is a must hire company

Thanks very much Adam! It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.

No n.
No n.

Tree removal

A very good assesment of the condition of my tree that fell in my neighbour’s back yard. Job well done, neighbours
were very pleased with the removal of all the debris.

Thank you! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Andrew
Andrew

Tree removal and pruning

We had a plum tree with black knot disease which we wanted removed, and a few shrubs which needed pruning. I actually had a very difficult time getting a tree service company to come to our property to quote on the job. Many were very poor at responding to my email and voice messages, and a few were no-shows at scheduled appointments. Jamie at Goodwood was on vacation when I initially contacted him but told me he would get back to me when he returned, which he did. He showed up as scheduled to provide an estimate and was extremely professional. He seemed very knowledgeable and his quote was quite reasonable, so we decided to hire him for the job. He was very communicative, and his work was thorough and very neat. We will definitely hire Goodwood again in the future for any tree service!

Ryan
Ryan
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tree limb removal

I hired Jamie and his crew from Goodwood Tree Company a few weeks ago to deal with a tricky Mulberry tree that was in my neighbours yard but one of it's giant limbs was hanging over my garage and getting lower and lower over the last year. My neighbour and I agreed to have the limb removed to remove any chance of it falling off. Goodwood was awesome to deal with, prompt response to the quote request, very reasonable pricing in my opinion and the job itself was executed flawlessly. There is no access for bucket trucks or specialized equipment but the crew had no issues and were quick and methodical with their work. Here is the really nice part--not just that Jamie and team were friendly and courteous but they cleaned up like they were never here. My neighbour and I were very impressed and I have zero hesitation recommending Goodwood Tree Company. I have already passed on their name to other neighbours in the area! Thanks again for great work!

Ryan M

Thank you so much Ryan, and thank you for being such a great host. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jamie

CWebster
CWebster

tree pruning

Really well done, very professional. Communicates well, very pleasant, very tidy,very careful,very prompt.

Thank you Clive. It was a pleasure working with you!

cwang4007 in Mississauga
cwang4007 in Mississauga

Removal of dying Ash Tree and replacing with Ginkgo Biloba - Superb service

Jamie and his crew removed a dying 40 year old Ash tree from our backyard at the end of last year, and planted a replacement Ginkgo last week. The services were professional and courteous. They were so good, i asked them to come back to replace a row of spirea and plant a spreading juniper this week. This is an excellent company to work with, every aspect of the job and clean up efforts are second to none. The price is very competitive too. Excellent job guys. thanks

Thank you very much! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and on your property. We look forward to working with you again!

IS
IS

Tree pruning

Goodwood did a great job pruning a few huge trees for us. They were very easy to work with and very professional. It was really nice dealing with a smaller company rather than one of the big ones you see around Toronto all the time. Far less red tape and much clearer communication. I will use them again!

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to deal with and we thoroughly enjoyed working on your amazing oak tree! We look forward to working with you in the future!

martin.l
martin.l

Stump removal

Great response time and very friendly. Jamie offered a competitive price from the beginning and did not try to rip us off. The work was completed promptly and effectively. I would recommend this company and will use them again in the future. Thanks again!

Thanks very much Martin. You were a pleasure to work with and we are happy that you will be able to reclaim your lawn!

Sean Watson in Toronto
Sean Watson in Toronto

The best you will ever find!!!

This company is hands down the best you will find! Jamie is polite and so easy to work with. The job was done perfectly and the communication while waiting for the permit put us at ease. The price was so fair, and after the job was done we were completely beyond satisfied. Jamie I commend you on your professionalism and know why your business will continue be a success! Thank you so much. To anyone reading this I'm telling you now, do your self a favour and book this company. You will be 100% satisfied, I guarantee it. This review is coming from one of the most skeptical people out there when it comes to doing business with people. In fact Goodwood Tree Co. may have restored my faith in people. Cheers.

Thank you so much Sean! We really appreciate your business and you were a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Goodwood Tree Company

Our trained and certified arborists will make sure that you, your trees and your property are treated with the respect they deserve. Our teams focus is on the quality & details of our work. Site set up, to site clean up, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied. Call us for all your tree care needs.
Pruning, removals, planting, hedge trimming, stump grinding, and consulting.