Goodwood Tree Company

Goodwood Tree Company

Reviews for Goodwood Tree Company

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Pruning of large cedar tree and hedges

The crew did any amazing job pruning, shaping and reducing the canopy of our overgrown cedar tree, cedar hedges that had grown higher that the cable lines and removed an invasive vine that had grown on top of our tall hedges.
The crew arrived on time, reviewed what they would be doing, checked-in with re: progress and cleared all of the debris in the middle of a rain storm. They were very respectful of my neighbors' requirements which I truly appreciated.
Many thanks to Jamie who came out, assessed the work to be done and provided me with timelines on when the work would be done. Many thanks to Meagan for all her help and following-up with me. And many thanks to the crew for all their hard work.
I would highly recommend Goodwood Tree Ltd. - very professional and great service. If I could rate the service I would put 11+/10. I found Goodwood Tree after reviewing HomeStars review (which I have done for several services which I have used) . Thanks HomeStars.

Dennis Levesque from Scarborough
Dennis Levesque from Scarborough

Tree pruning

Pruning of Norwegian and sugar maple trees. Crew arrived on time, was very polite, extremely professional, neat and did not clean up until they were satisfied that my requirements were met. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Thank you for having us at your home Dennis, it was a pleasure doing business with you. From all of s at Goodwood Tree!

Large Branches Removed

I had a large tree limb with many branches that I wanted removed as falling limbs were dangerous.
Jamie explained what he could and couldn't cut(apparently only 35% of the canopy of a tree can be removed.) I received a quote which was lower than the other 2 companies I contacted.
Workers arrived on time for the job and worked quickly and professionally. Clean up was great. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for having us to work at your home. We appreciate your business.
From all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Jennifer from Old Toronto
Jennifer from Old Toronto

Tree Removal Downtown Toronto

Goodwood were fantastic to work with from beginning to end. Each team member was super positive, knowledgeable, and responsive. They handled all the City applications and reports from beginning to end and took the time to explain each step of the process. The tree removal team was a dream to watch in action. Every limb came down perfectly controlled and the clean up was meticulous. On the admin backend they were efficient and so helpful with updates on the progress of the application right through to removal dates, stump removal and billing. Really great work and customer service.

Thanks you so much for this kind review and for having us at your home Jennifer! It was a pleasure working on this project for you!

Melanie
Melanie

Tree trimming and pruning

We were very happy with the work done by Goodwood Tree company from the very kind and professional assistant, Meagan to the guys who came to trim our tree.
Meagan always got back to us within a day of our email
Jamie- was very good when it came to listening to what we wanted from the team
The team was prompt, very kind and was willing to come and make a small change to the tree after they were all cleaned up!
They were referred to us- and I would refer them to others!

Thank you Melanie for having us at your home! It was a pleasure doing business with you. All the best, from all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Jean in Sherbrooke
Jean in Sherbrooke

Tree pruning

Goodwood returned our calls and provided recommendations and a quote regarding our very large tree promptly and professionally. When they arrived to maintain the tree by removing dead branches they worked efficiently as a team. They went above and beyond with their clean up. With Jamie we had no worries and no stress. He was honest, punctual, responsible and responsive to our concerns. We trusted him to do the right thing for our tree.

We much appreciate this review Jean, thank you so much for having us at your home! From all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Valerie
Valerie

Excellent work

Jamie and his crew worked extremely hard.
Highly qualified and excellent workmanship.
Cleanup was imacculate.
Jamie and his crew went above and beyond from what we expected.
Very professional team.
Highly recommended.
Will definitely hire again.
Thank you for your excellent work.

Thank you for this kind review Valerie, it was a pleasure doing business with you. From all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Michael and Eve in Junction from Toronto
Michael and Eve in Junction from Toronto

Tree Pruning

We had used a previous tree service outfit but that proprietor had left our jurisdiction and recommended Goodwood in his place. We were very glad he did. Jamie sent over a skilled trio to give our large backyard Manitoba Maple a much needed haircut. We found the price to be very reasonable and we were especially impressed how quickly the efficient work was done. We have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Thank you Michael and Eve for having us at your home. We appreciate your business.
With gratitude from all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Tree removal

We had a giant silver maple removed and Goodwood Tree company did a stellar job at a very reasonable price. We had 2 other companies quote and Jamie from Goodwood Tree company was the nicest and most knowledgeable of the 3.
The job was done quickly and professionally. They even had to move it by hand in between the houses!

I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for having us at your home and this kind review. We appreciate your business, from all of us at Goodwood Tree!

Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Tree pruning services

As usual I am a super happy customer, the crew did an awesome job done, I am a very happy repeating customer and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional Tree Services company that cares and deliver!

Thank you from all of us at Goodwood Tree!

More about Goodwood Tree Company

We are open for business and following all COVID-19 guidelines.
Our trained and certified arborists will make sure that you, your trees and your property are treated with the respect they deserve.
Our teams focus is on the quality & details of our work. Site set up, to site clean up, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied.
Call us for all your tree care needs 416-400-7052 .
Pruning, removals, planting, hedge trimming, stump grinding, and consulting.