Gulliver Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
161 centennial crt nw Edmonton AB T5P 4H5

Reviews for Gulliver Garage Doors

Avoid this company

Got a quote for a repair on Jan. 22nd. I said Yes right away because I really needed the word done as quickly as possible. I thought that the door had been ordered and everything was going ahead, but when I contacted them again on Feb. 12th for an update I found out that nothing had been done, no door had been ordered, and so now they are giving me the same 5-6 weeks. Do yourself a favour and avoid this disorganized company.

Knowledgeable, efficient and professional

The cable had come off my garage door, and the door would not move, trapping my vehicle inside and leaving a 6 inch opening from the door to the concrete. Other companies could not come to my assistance for 5 days (because of the extreme cold) unless I wanted to pay a $250.00 service charge on top of my repair cost. Gulliver Garage doors came hours after I made the call. Ben knew exactly what the problem was, fixed it efficiently, and offered very valuable information as to why it happened and what to do to avoid this happening again. I would recommend this company

Jarrett in Edmonton
Jarrett in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Solid work

Our garage door Needed new cables and rollers. We received Same-day service and job was done thoroughly and with good workmanship. Service person was friendly and followed proper COVID protocols.

Daniel in Edmonton
Daniel in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage door fixed on the same day

Quick to turn up and fix my garage door issue. Had a couple of communication problems however the manager Vitaly called and remedied promptly. Appreciate the fast work and quick response!

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Garage Door Repair

Needed to get my a broken spring replaced, as my door was no longer opening. I called Gulliver late on a Friday night, and they were able to show up the next morning and save me. I don't have a lot of details other than they were able to quickly replace the spring.

Garage door

I received a bottom of the line door opener and paid top price should have done more homework on company. I would never use this company again . I hope this review helps other save money.

Gino in Saint Albert
Gino in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Came Back! Finished the Job

Came to replace a chain! Ended up replacing the whole chain and frame and spring. Noticed the garage opener was at its end. Got the garage opener and he Vitaly came back and mounted the whole system free of charge.

kumar in Edmonton
kumar in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

VERY POOR SERVICE AND PRODUCT.

called in for service and got quote $100 . Service guy came and said $599 to change the spring?? I offered him the $29 for inspection fee and rejected the job. He then counter offered $499 and then agreed to do it for $330. He used a warped pipe and bent single spring instead of double spring on the insulated double garage door. I did not know until my neighbor noticed it and told me. The installer was very shady and sound fraud; apparently all I needed to change was just the cable on one side.
I would not recommend this company at all. Never again!

4G in St. Albert
4G in St. Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Good quality service so far

I called to get springs replaced and possibly a new garage opener because I think my old one blew the motor. My first impression wasnt good because my call for a technician got lost and I had to recall them, but after that it was alm smooth sailing. The technician was very polite and knowledgeable. Dan I believe his name was. He replaced both springs and installed a brand new opener. Didnt have a chain, so upgraded me to a belt for free and even installed sensors and a pin pad opener outside that I never had on my system previously. Was it all worth 1100$? No idea!!! Lol, but I'm happy with all the work done and so far so good! I would recommend them to a friend.

Sagar Dasaur in Edmonton
Sagar Dasaur in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

HORRIBLE SERVICE.

Horrible Experience. I only used them because their reviews online looked strong. Honestly, I feel they are self rated.

I had JUST ONE spring replaced last year in October, and they charged me $350+tax. Only a year later, the SAME spring they replaced broke and they offered to replace it but have to charge me labour for it. I asked how much labor was, and they said another $150... I went onto kijiji, found someone credible and they offered to replace BOTH springs for $200 included all parts and labor. I'm not the one to write a negative review, but this company deserves it. I would not recommend it to anyone.

More about Gulliver Garage Doors

Gulliver Garage Door Sales-Repair-Installation Best Service In Town 24/ 7 Emergency Repairs Call Us For Your Estimate Today www. gullivergaragedoorsedmonton. com
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Edmonton?