Asap Carpentry

Carpenters
Oakville ON L6H 6N5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Asap Carpentry  >  Custom Trim and Door Installation/ Renovation
cplummer in Scarborough
cplummer in Scarborough

Custom Trim and Door Installation/ Renovation

Asap Carpentry
647 888 5972
Oakville
L6H 6N5

I had eight 7.5 ft custom doors and wainscot trim that needed to be installed in my home. My ceilings are 11.5 ft high. I can assure you I am a finicky home owner. My father was a carpenter so I know the challenges that need to be met to reach my level of satisfaction. I met with Moe and was quite impressed with his ability to understand my concepts and make suggestions relevant to my needs. At the start of the project he was on time and did not forget any of the things we discussed or that he had promised. Moe is an easy going professional. He kept my premises clean each day and finished the project on the day he said it would be done. I made several changes to my original plans whilst he was already working and he had no problems adapting to make me happy. I would definitely use him again as I found him trust worthy and fair. He did an excellent job for sure!!

It was a pleasure working with you on your house .