ASAP Carpentry

Reviews for ASAP Carpentry

cplummer in Scarborough
cplummer in Scarborough

Custom Trim and Door Installation/ Renovation

I had eight 7.5 ft custom doors and wainscot trim that needed to be installed in my home. My ceilings are 11.5 ft high. I can assure you I am a finicky home owner. My father was a carpenter so I know the challenges that need to be met to reach my level of satisfaction. I met with Moe and was quite impressed with his ability to understand my concepts and make suggestions relevant to my needs. At the start of the project he was on time and did not forget any of the things we discussed or that he had promised. Moe is an easy going professional. He kept my premises clean each day and finished the project on the day he said it would be done. I made several changes to my original plans whilst he was already working and he had no problems adapting to make me happy. I would definitely use him again as I found him trust worthy and fair. He did an excellent job for sure!!

It was a pleasure working with you on your house .

Amita
Amita

ASAP was awesome for our home build! Not only was all the work done with care and attention but it was done with minimal oversight from the Project Manager. The work was significant including carpentry for doors, window trim, patio cedar and a sauna.

Moe is an excellent tradesperson. When you combine that with his great personality and easy to work with style it was a true pleasure to have leveraged ASAP carpentry for our home and I would recommend him for any custom home project you may be considering.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

grantgordond
grantgordond

Finish Carpentry on Completely renovated home

We just renovated a 6000 square foot home in Oakville, and as always, were incredibly impressed with the work of ASAP Carpentry.
My father and I have been building and renovating custom homes for 20 years and feel incredibly lucky to have found Modesto and ASAP carpentry. We have been using him for the last 4 years and refuse to use anyone else to do any of our trim work. The house we just finished was the most elaborate that we have ever built. Some of the mouldings were made up of as many as 15 different pieces that Modesto cut and fit into place seemlessly.
He comes when he says he's going to, works hard and meticulously and gets the job done beautifully in a very reasonable amount of time. He is professional, polite and very efficient, but most importantly, he listens to what we want done and gets it done right the first time.
He is one of our most trusted subcontractors and we would recommend him to anyone looking to get any finish carpentry done.

Thank you for finding the time to share your experiences with my company.

Igor -.
Igor -.

Door/trim installation (new construction)

Only good thing to say, truly. Punctual, knowlegeable and professional from beginning to end. Will not hesitate to call him on the next one.
Great work Modestas! It was a pleasure working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Old World Carpenter

Modestas is a courteous, responsive gentleman who cares about the people he works with. He and his crew are equally comfortable with structural framing and fine finishing work.

He is my go-to carpenter for projects large and small. His rates are very reasonable for the level of skill, experience and attention to detail provided every day.

Whether you are a home owner or a contractor, Modestas will provide solutions that benefit the project and help see it through to completion.

Thanks

toolsliner
toolsliner

Basement,bathroom,etc.

Could not fault anything, .Paying attention even to small details,excellent finishing.You definitely can trust ASAP Carpentry as I top quality company for your home reno projects.

Thanks Tomas

bubalooth
bubalooth
1 review Mono, ON

Trimwork

Modestas was a pleasure to deal with,and quality of work was very good. I'm so pleased,and will use his service again.

Thanks, nice to meet you

luis0838 in Oakville
luis0838 in Oakville

Great work by ASAP Handyman

I hired Modestas S. through an ad in Kijiji. Although apprehensive at first about hiring a handyman through Kijiji (have had real duds in the past), Mo came through with flying colours. He arrived on time and hung 8 doors for me. I was impressed with his craftsmanship and attention to detail. I intend on hiring him again.

voicelogic.com from Oakville
voicelogic.com from Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Expand room, demolish old wall, build new wall

I shopped for 3 quotes, these guys gave me the best price.

The work was done over the weekend, as requested.

They used sound proof insulation inside the walls and installed two large windows to let in more ligh, all framed with window molding and quarter-round.
The work quality was very good, the mudding and sanding had zero imperfections. The installed the base board along the floor, and vacuumed after project was done.

I would hire them again for future work. My main contact was Moe.

More about ASAP Carpentry

We guarantee a clean and tidy service and consider no job as too big or too small.
We are proud of our reputation with previous customers for our high standards of workmanship and customer care.

We provide the following services:

Mouldings & Millwork
Wardrobes
Basement framing
Ikea kitchens installation

Project management

Call or text now for a free no obligation quote!

We serve Toronto GTA, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville