Junk Works Mississauga

12-40 Kodiak Crescent Toronto ON M3J 3G5
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Mississaga  >  Junk Works Mississauga

Reviews for Junk Works Mississauga

JUNKWORKS MISSISSAUGA

Wonderful company. James was very efficient, friendly, honest and prompt. Would highly recommend this company and will be using them again. I used this company to pick up garbage from my house that I had accumulated while cleaning the basement. They are reasonably priced.

redinmtl in Mississauga
redinmtl in Mississauga

Backyard cleanup

If you are looking for the type of services James provides, look no further, just book him!
We had a big backyard cleanup job involving demolishing a big old shed, cleaning up all kinds of debris, removing old patio stones etc. It was a big, messy and hard job.
James came by and gave us a very reasonable quote. We booked him for the job and he and his team took care of everything, exceeding our expectations and doing just an amazing job. All this work was done during a serious heat wave but they did the work with no complaints and really going above and beyond to provide great service.
Our backyard is now cleared and we are ready to start making it nice again!
Despite the job taking a little longer and being a little more challenging than i think he expected he stuck to his quote, stand up guy.

I would recommend James and his team without hesitation!
James and his team were friendly, professional and easy to work with.

Krystyna and Scott,
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and have the opportunity to earn your business. I am glad you were happy and thanks for the amazing review.
Regards,

Maxwell
Maxwell

Garage clean out

Wow!!!!!!!!1

such great service James and his colleague did an incredible job cleaning out my garage. Within 2 hours they were done and the quote I received was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend James and his team for professional, well priced service.

Thanks again James!!

Max,
Thanks for the great review and the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure.

Wayne Moorhouse from Toronto

647-727-8980
12-40 Kodiak Crescent
Toronto
M3J 3G5

I booked an estimate and the hot tub was removed the next day. Rick and his team did an excellent job in cutting up and removing the 7x7 foot tub. They completed the job in less time than quoted and cleaned up the area very well. I would to hesitate to recommend this Company.

Wayne,
I am very glad you were happy with our service. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

S. Taylor from Mississauga
S. Taylor from Mississauga

Junk Removal

These guys were terrific - we had a significant pile of junk (construction waste, old pool cover, old wood doors, tree-trunk-grindings, old garbage bins, etc etc) and they took it all away cleanly and efficiently. Arrived exactly when promised, offered clear and competitive pricing, plus $30 off for booking online. Quick, efficient, and swept up afterward. Would absolutely use again and recommend to others. Thanks!!

Steve,
Thanks so much for the kind review and your business. It was a pleasure meeting you both and having the opportunity to earn your business.
Regards,

Sarah &.
Sarah &.

Junk Works is stunning!

Wow! Found Junk Works online and it had the best reviews. So TRUE. They called twenty minutes prior and arrived right when they said. Prompt! They cleaned out my double garage in 20 minutes ...and then swept up! Incredible value for the price. Recommend highly. Kudos to James and Rick for efficient and effective removal of my junk.

Sarah,
It was a pleasure and very glad you were happy. Thanks for the amazing review, it is very much appreciated.

David from Mississauga
David from Mississauga

Washing Machine, Treadmill removal

We had a washing machine and treadmill in the basement to junk but had a reno done after they were put in so the space to move was much tighter. Rick and Acer had to unhinge a door and dis-assemble the treadmill and part of the washing machine to get them upstairs. They did it and were very mindful of the trim and other furniture. I've used a bigger Junk competitor before but this team was just as professional plus the cost was cheaper so will definitely use Junk Works again.

AYL in Oakville
AYL in Oakville

Removal of two TVs

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing. I chose Junk Works based on the information on their website and the favourable reviews. Rick called ahead and was right on time. Two Televisions were removed, one from the main bedroom upstairs, and the other a 55" Rear Projection TV in the basement. I was extremely happy with their service - they took every care not to damage any walls - and were so fast. Oh and I loved the booties they wore over their shoes :) THank you Rick and your team for such a great job.

Angela,
We were very pleased that you were happy with our service, it was our pleasure. We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to write this for us. If you ever need our services in the future, rest assured you will be taken care of.
Thanks.

Wood removal from backyard

James was very professional and pleasant to deal with. He made us feel that our business was important to him. James and his team were very careful on our property and exceeded our expectations. They left our property spotless. I would highly recommend James and will definitely use his service again in the future. Great customer service!!

Didy,
Thanks for the kind words. It was certainly a pleasure to work for you. Any time you need anything we will be more than happy to exceed your expectations.
Sincerely,
James and the Junk Works team.

More about Junk Works Mississauga

Junk Works Mississauga Starting in 2005, our company's founders, Mike Andreacchi and Brian Reardon, knew there were customers looking for dependable junk hauling service to clear clutter and unwanted items from homes and businesses. The two long-time friends founded Junk King™ and established a business in their garage. Since then ...