Alberta Alpine Cleaning Ltd.

House & Apartment Cleaning
8604 83 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T6C 1L1
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Alberta Alpine Cleaning Ltd.

Review for Alberta Alpine Cleaning Ltd.

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Mouse Infestation Clean Up

I contacted Blaine after he was recommended to me by a few different pest control companies in Edmonton. We had a mouse infestation in the crawl space, laundry room and kitchen of our newly purchased home and needed the mouse urine, droppings and contaminated insulation removed. Blaine gave me a very reasonable quote to remove all droppings, contaminated insulation and put the insulation that was still good back up. He had someone at our house to get the work done right away despite having a very busy schedule. The person, Peter, came out on the Saturday of a long weekend and worked hard for a good 4 hours to clean up the mess. I am a very picky person so I checked out the area after the job was finished and found some areas that were missed. I let Blaine know and asked that all the insulation just be completely removed and Blaine and Peter came back the next day and worked for another 4 hours to get it done. The job ended up being bigger than expected but In the end I still paid the originally quoted amount and the work was done very well. They even took apart the washing machine and dryer to remove the hidden droppings inside. Thank you for your hard work!