Mona Home And Office Cleaning

Reviews for Mona Home And Office Cleaning

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Routine Clean

Happy with the work! I had Rondine and Rhonda as my cleaners and I am satisfied and would be happy to have them back. No real complaints, they listened to all my requests!

Thank you for your feedback Joe! I am happy to hear you were satisfied with Rondine and Rhonda's work. Please let us know if you would like to book in any subsequent cleaning appointments...we would be more than happy to help.

Matthew1 in Markham
Matthew1 in Markham

superior clean

Roxanne did a very good job cleaning my home. I would recommend this cleaning company and will use them again. I appreciated being contacted after the cleaning to ensure everything was satisfactory.

Thank you Matthew for posting a review for us! Roxanne is very precise in her cleaning and I am happy to hear you are pleased with our services.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dana H in Markham
Dana H in Markham

Great cleaning

After my cleaning lady retired, I started looking for another person/service that could match what we had before. Norie was amazing! She was friendly and wow can she clean! I'm very pleased with this cleaning company.

Thank you for your review Dana!! I am delighted to hear that Norie did such a fantastic job. I am also happy to know that we were able to help you in finding a new cleaning service.
We definitely look forward to seeing you on your next clean.

Kirsten in Toronto
Kirsten in Toronto

Routine Cleaning

We were impressed from the first, as our cleaner Kadian showed up a half hour early to discuss our clean. She thoroughly cleaned our home in the allotted time and was good at asking and answering questions we had. She was good with our dog as well. We look forward to working with Kadian and Mona in the future!

Your review is greatly appreciated! Kadian always makes sure that her clients are well informed prior to cleaning and does her best to ensure her clients are happy.
We would love to set up your next cleaning! Please let us know when you're ready!

Azmina in Markham
Azmina in Markham

Home Cleaning by Nadia from Mona Cleaning

I was not happy with my previous cleaning services and found Mona Cleaning thru a google search, The response was fast and professional. They asked appropriate questions and were able to schedule a cleaning within a matter of days. The price was reasonable.

Nadia came this morning for the first cleaning. A very pleasant and professional young lady. She worked hard and was extremely thorough in her cleaning. She made some reasonable suggestions for the next cleaning.

Overall, I am very satisfied and am going to continue using this service and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review! Nadia genuinely wants the best for her clients and always does her best each and every time. We look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Mona Home and Office Cleaning (MHOC) is WONDERFUL!!

My home required a "Routine Clean". The MONA cleaner was Rondine who did an excellent job! She arrived on time & completed the cleaning within the proposed estimated time-frame. She was very professional & knew her stuff. She asked all the right questions & did not hesitate to approach me if she wasn't sure about any task she was working on. The contact person at MONA was also very helpful & always replied quickly to my questions. The cost was was well within the range for the cleaning required. There is a senior's discount which is another plus. I was very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend this cleaner and company.

Thank you Heather for such a fantastic review!! We are so pleased to know that Rondine did an excellent job once again. We thank you for using Mona Cleaning and we hope to see you again soon!

Matt W.
Matt W.

Great home cleaning

Rondine did a very thorough job of cleaning our home with minimal instruction. We appreciated that she cleaned the inside of appliances, like the microwave and toaster, without having been prompted to do so. She managed her time well and had great attention to detail. We look forward to working with her again.

That's great news!! Rondine is definitely a self starter and does her best each and every time. We look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

House cleaning

Norie and Nadia did a great job cleaning my house. They were respectful of my requests and were able
to complete the job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Mona cleaning and Norie and Nadia. I look forward to working with them again.

Thank you for posting your review! Attention to detail is definitely Nadia and Norie's expertise and we are happy that they were able to meet your expectations.
We look forward to seeing you on your next clean.

espirito.js in Markham, Ontario
espirito.js in Markham, Ontario

Do over spring clean

House needed a long overdue deep clean. Had two cleaning services let me down when I came across Mona and it turns out they are based less than two miles away. They were prompt, discussed my requirements and sent two ladies round, Kadian and Rhonda within a week of booking.
K and R spent 6 hours scrubbing, cleaning and dusting and the place has never been so clean since I first moved in. They did an excellent job.
I would definitely recommend Mona's services. They are a little pricy in comparison with some, but then again no point having a cheap price if they don't show up.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review for Kadian and Rhonda. Having the job done right is always worth every penny spent! We definitely look forward to seeing you again for your next cleaning!

Scarborough in Toronto
Scarborough in Toronto

Satisfied Client

I tried Mona's Home and Office Cleaning for the first time and was totally impressed and satisfied. Rondine arrived on time, was pleasant, professional and very efficient. I was at home during the home cleaning, and felt very comfortable with Rondine being here as well. As well as staff who obviously care about their profession, I found Sara at the office to be just as pleasant, efficient and thorough. I would highly recommend this company and will certainly be calling them again.

Thank you so much for posting a review! I am so pleased to know that you are happy with our services. We always try our best to make sure we leave our customers with a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next clean.

More about Mona Home And Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.