Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

R.Mi from Etobicoke

Overall very unhappy with this company. The person in charge of communicating what the customer wants and what the cleaners need to know did not rely anything to them. The cleaner arrived with zero information about what needed to be cleaned, and the cost. First cleaner Sophie arrived on time, she was ready to work but her partner Bill arrived almost 25 minutes late. Sophie was told that bc 2 cleaners were arriving that they would be done and be paid for 3 hours of cleaning, when I was told the cleaning would take until 5pm. Zero communication with the customer. It was clear that the work would take longer, and she was accommodating to stay and finish what was needed. Bill on the other hand was disorganized and frantic about how dirty a washroom was. He spent the majority of his time in a small 6x6 washroom. He also dusted 1 of 3 fans and a couple of ledges. Leaving out remaining fans and ledges, windows which I specifically asked to be cleaned. He did an AWFUL! job in the washroom. It didn't even look like he touched anything in there. It was so bad that Sophie had to clean everything he touched a second time. Bill also left early without telling me. I feel duped for having to pay for him. He did not clean anything. He snuck out and didn't even show me his work. I called the company's office and left messages, trying to get a hold of someone regarding the problems I was facing--nobody could be reached. Finally Sophie was able to call her supervisor Donna. Sophie corroborated my concerns, when I spoke with Donna she eluded that I would need to be charge more for more cleaning to be done, even the stuff that Bill didn't do. In the end Donna agreed to not charge me more. The only reason I paid the cost of cleaning ---$372! - was bc Sophie was so kind and helpful in making it right, something that I don't think the supervisor was interested in doing. Totally unprofessional company that over charges and don't have any qualms about employing incompetent workers like Bill. Now I have been trying to reach Donna for almost 3 days, and she leaves me a voice message with no contact number. Lets see how long this phone tag takes.
Update its been almost 2 weeks and nothing from the supervisor. Dont waste your time with these hacks! Very angry and unimpressed.

Job Price

Hello, We are sorry that we did not meet your communication needs. The information you are disputing was sent to you in an email prior to your clean. In the email it states that if 2 cleaners complete the work instead of 1, the time allocated will be cut in half but that you would not be charged more. E.g. 1 cleaner for 6 hours or 2 cleaners for 3 hours. It equates to the same time. In addition, the cleaner was advised of the specifics required for your cleaning service but it is important to us to meet client needs and we always request a walk through with the client to ensure we understand your requirements. If this step was repetitive for you, our apologies. Also, our main office is closed on weekends however our employees have access to a supervisor at all times. Our cleaners were in contact with 2 supervisors during your clean and it was agreed that one of our cleaners would stay until the clean was completed to your satisfaction. Lastly, we consider it unprofessional to comment on what you consider as incompetent especially since employee names have been used. We are however happy to hear that one was able to make it right for you!! As your transaction was closed and you agreed we got it right in the end, please call the office with any future concerns. Team Mona

Diane C from Thornhill

I hired this company for a thorough cleaning so the rate reflects this. Routine cleaning is at a lesser rate. The cleaner assigned to me was Norie. She was very courteous and thorough in cleaning the bathroom (the room that requires the most attention). Everything was sparkling after she was done. I would hire them again. Mona Home and Office Cleaning requires its cleaners to bring their own cleaning products, which is very convenient for me. I provided the vacuum cleaner, mop and rags. The price point is a little higher than what I am used to so I will ask Norie to clean different parts of the house every other week.

Job Price

Thank you Diane for your wonderful comments! We understand that our clients have different needs and we can focus on different parts of your home to accommodate your cleaning requirements. Happy that we could do this for you. In addition we pride ourselves on our great staff and we will share your comments with Norie.
We look forward to servicing you in the future!
Team mona

WhimseyB

We have never used a cleaning service before and chose Mona based on a Facebook group recommendation. Their staff are very helpful and friendly. Soffee and Yvette were professional, friendly and detailed. They gave us a great first experience with the Mona team and we will be returning clients. Thanks Mona Cleaning.

Job Price

Wonderful to hear that you learned of mona home and office cleaning through a facebook recommendation and that Soffee & Yvette provided you with a great first experience!

We look forward to servicing you again!

team mona

Eileen was considerate, professional, and thorough when she cleaned my home. It was first my time using Mona H&O Cleaning services; based on my experience I have gone ahead and booked a bi-weekly cleaning with Eileen moving forward. @ $40 per/hour for the home cleaning x 2.5 hours. Was worth it.

Job Price

Mona home and office cleaning is thrilled to hear we provided you with a positive expereince and that you rebooked with us for your future cleans!

Avery and neo in Toronto

Mona Cleaning worked to fit in a cleaning for me before a birthday party. Fiona did a wonderful job, and wanted to please. I would definitely recommend Mona Home to friends and family.

Job Price

Avery and Neo in Toronto, Thank you kindly for your wonderful recommendation and comments about Fiona. We were more then happy we could accommodate you before the party!

Deborah in Markham

I booked to have a general clean. The lady that came was so pleasant and very efficient.
I would recommend this service to anyone
The office is accommodating and so professional.

Deborah in Markham,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! A referral is the best type of flattery in our business and we appreciate that you thought so highly of us that you would do so!

claudette.n.ali in Toronto, Ontario

I was really satisfied with Judith's work! She was prompt and very thorough. I would definitely recommend her again!

Arlene was also very helpful with accommodating my schedule and was very friendly as well.

Thank you!

Job Price

Claudette, Thank you for taking time to comment on your satisfaction with your house cleaning! We are thrilled to hear that your experience with us from scheduling through to your house cleaning was a pleasant one!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fiona from Mona's Home and Office Cleaning cleaned our office last week. She did a great job; the place was spotless when she left. She even offered to clean up a mess I made as she was leaving after her work was done. As an added bonus, Fiona is a lovely person and meeting her was an absolute pleasure.

Job Price

It is our pleasure to service your office cleaning! We take pride in our work and Fiona will be pleased to hear your kind comments!

Tina in Scarborough

I had my first cleaning with Mona Cleaning Services and they were very true to their word. The lady Judith showed up and did a great job. She works very hard and I appreciate the work that she does. I am now on a regular cleaning schedule with Mona and would definitely refer them.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time Tina to comment on your house cleaning! We appreciate your returning business and offering to refer Mona is the biggest compliment for us!

SL
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Monica and Norie did an amazing job! My bathrooms and kitchen were super clean - I have never seen my appliances sparkle! We previously had another cleaning company do our home, but we weren't satisfied as they rushed through to complete the job within the specified time. Monica and Norie were very detailed in their clean, and made certain to not miss anything. If they couldn't get to something, I was notified and I made a mental note for the next clean :) I would much rather a cleaner that does a thorough job than have someone "clean the whole house" in a rush. Thank you again for a great job! Would highly recommend!

Update: Nadia recently started to clean my house, and she is top notch! Super friendly and does an amazing job. She goes above and beyond!

Job Price

Your comments are very much appreciated on your house cleaning! We agree that a great house cleaning is all in the details and are thrilled that you noticed the sparkle in your appliances! We look forward to our future cleaning appointments with you!

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.