Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Arlene in Markham
Arlene in Markham

Home Cleaning

This was the first time I used Mona Home Cleaning, they were very professional and replied to all my questions and emails within 24 hrs,
Kerry-Ann arrived on time and did not waist any time getting to work, she was pleasant and very nice. She did an awesome job and I would highly recommend her and Mona Hone Cleaning!!

Hello Arlene,
We are delighted to hear that Kerry-Ann and mona cleaning were able to meet your expectations! It is always a pleasure serving great customers. We look forward to seeing you on your next bi-weekly cleaning day!

Apartment Cleaning

Karen does a great job in her monthly cleanings of my apartment, especially in the high traffic areas like the bathroom. Mona's in general is responsive and accommodating. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review! Karen takes great pride in her work and strives to do her best each and every time. We thank you for choosing Mona and look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

Not remarkable

Cleaning is good but not remarkable. They don't follow through with their 24 hour guarantee. Administration is a disaster, they have no communication with the cleaning person and made many mistakes. It's a good concept, but not well executed.

Thank you for your review and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I would like to be able to address your concerns if you would like to identify your account with me. We do have a 24 hour guarantee and I would like to investigate any issues you had with us if you would kindly contact us at the office with further information. It is our obligation to make things right with all of our customers.

Fiona in Old Toronto
Fiona in Old Toronto

Fantastic, friendly service

I’m so pleased with my first Mona Cleaning experience! From the first email to the first phone call and the first clean - just fabulous. Kerry was just a delight and did an amazing job. I can’t recommend Mona Cleaning enough.

We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with our services. Kerry-Ann takes great pride in her work and we look forward to servicing you bi-weekly

MD
MD

biweekly cleaning

Kerry-Ann has been doing a great job cleaning our house. Her cleaning is always consistently good and she's very respectful of my young toddler's needs and schedule when we are home during the cleaning. Our only issues with Mona so far have been a few booking confusions with the office.

Thank you for choosing Mona! We are happy to hear that Kerry-Ann has been able to accommodate your needs and we look forward to servicing you further.

Aysha in Oshawa
Aysha in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Satisfied

I came home in the middle of the cleaning, but I already could see that the areas cleaned were not only clean but TRULY clean. Nadia provided the service I was expecting and hoping for, which was the drive for me to sign up for cleaning service. She was professional and friendly and did a great job. Her service made me convinced that I made the right choice in treating my family with this service. Thank you again Nadia for being the reason I enjoyed my clean home :).

1 review Pickering, ON

Sparkling Clean!

Our house was spic and span for the weekend party we were hosting. Good communication as we were first time clients and had a few questions before hiring. We would definitely request the services of this company again.
Thanks very much!

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to serving you in the near future.

Cleaning service

Mona cleaning, is a great service. Kerry Ann and Nadia are wonderful. I'm at school during my clean, so I left a note of something specific, and they were super responsive! Theres no stress, of having to find time to keep my place clean. It's never really that dirty in here, but it is noticeably clean after the cleaners leave. The girls are very friendly and easy to talk to. Thank you :)

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Providing good customer service on top of good detailed cleaning is something we are dedicated to here at mona

Judith - regular cleaning

Judith has done an excellent job over the last six months. I feel confident in recommending her. She takes initiative and leaves the house sparkling. Mona Cleaning uses dedicated cloths and environmentally friendly products too.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to your cleaning and happy to hear that Judith met your expectations.

move in

Nadia and Cheryl did an excellent job and were very pleasant. They were punctual and took their time to do the job right. As well, they did a spot check with me afterwards.

We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with our work. Our professionally trained staff take pride in their cleaning and your satisfaction is their top priority.

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.