Mona Home And Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home And Office Cleaning

Reviews for Mona Home And Office Cleaning

Leah in York
Leah in York

Cleaning

Judith came on time. She was very pleasant and cleaned and wiped and vacuumed. She did a great job. I'm hoping that Mona Cleaning will send her again for the next time.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and post a review! We are happy to know that Judith did such a great job. Please connect with us to let us know when you would like to book in your next cleaning. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Routine cleaning

Mona Home And Office Cleaning
416.628.4905
Toronto

Extremely impressed. Worth every penny. Norie did an amazing job. It's amazing that our house was cleaned from top to bottom in one go around, it is amazing the level of happiness and calm from having your house professionally cleaned. Will continue on a bi weekly. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review!! Norie takes great pride in her work and we are so happy that you are satisfied with your clean.
We look forward to servicing you biweekly!

CLW
CLW

House cleaning

This was our first time hiring a cleaning company for our home, which was unkempt following some months-long home projects. We were in need of a quick, one-time cleanup and MONA Cleaning was able to book us within a week, where other companies either gave us a two-week turnaround, or sounded incredibly sketchy and nonchalant.
Kerry-Ann was our cleaner that day - very friendly and professional, and pleasant to communicate with when we had questions or concerns, esp. as first-time clients. We were happy with the end-result, and would consider her and MONA for ongoing services.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us! I am happy to hear that Kerry-Ann did such a fabulous job and I am glad to know we were able to schedule you in so quickly. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Great job!

Our office was badly neglected and overdue for a deep clean. Soffee came in and spent 6 hours to make it gleam! We are all very pleased with the quality of the job and are thrilled to be sitting in a nice, clean office.

Thank you Nancy for providing us with such positive feedback! Soffee works very hard with our commercial clients to ensure you can enjoy a more delightful working environment. We look forward to seeing you again on your routine cleans!

Brian MacAskill from Markham
Brian MacAskill from Markham

Great service and value

I decided on Mona Cleaning due to the fact that they use environmentally safe cleaners, are a local business and offered fair pricing. Their office manager, Donna, was very helpful and communicative. After our first cleaning with Paolo, I am very pleased with the service. He was on time, friendly and polite and extremely thorough in his work. He took care of our home as if it were his own and as a result, I will be signing up for regular cleanings. I would not hesitate to recommend the service to anyone looking for a high standard clean at a reasonable price.

Thank you Brian for your review! We are extremely happy to hear that you have had such an all around positive experience with Mona and we look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

Em in Stouffville
Em in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great house cleaning!

Norrie and Linda did an excellent job cleaning my 3400 sqft home. They arrived promptly, and were very polite. I was very happy with the level of cleaning that was done. Thank you ladies.

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you were satisfied with the cleaning and we look forward to your next clean with us.

McQueen in Toronto
McQueen in Toronto

home clean

I have been rescued, time and again, from this cleaning service.
There is never enough time in the day. And house work, is never among my worries. Nadia is great. My space is always so clean. Thank you for your attention to detail. (my floors stress me out, and she is always on it)

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

Tammi from Markham
Tammi from Markham

My house is my home again.

For a few years I said I was going to have a service in to do a super clean. We had construction in the back. Two cats. One kid....me. I contacted Mona Home and Office Cleaning and within a few emails and one phone call, it was set for a superior cleaning. Thank you to Linda and to Paolo for your hard work and your time. I think you went above and beyond with some of the tasks. Thank you so much for that. I look foward to monthly services. It's taken a huge weight off my shoulders.

We are so happy to hear that Linda and Paolo came to your rescue and left such a great impression! We look forward to seeing you on your next clean!

superior service

I contacted Mona for a superior service and am so happy I did. Kerry-Ann cleaned my house from top to bottom and did an amazing job. I will definitley be using their service again.

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that Kerry-Ann did such a great job and we look forward to servicing you in the near future!

Rob from Markham
Rob from Markham

Initial house cleaning was fantastic

With a baby on the way and very busy schedules there just wasn't time to keep up with the chores so we asked Mona for some badly needed help with getting the house back to where it should be and keeping it that way. Norie, Linda and Paolo were fantastic and we are very happy to have a spotless house that looks totally amazing!

Thank you for your feedback Rob!! We are so happy that our team was able to meet your expectations. We look forward to servicing you in the near future! Please don't hesitate to contact us

More about Mona Home And Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.