Plumbing

best of 2019 winner 2 timesbest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great Job

The plumber replaced our bathroom sink's faucet, and it works well. He was quick, efficient and did a great job. He also took away the old faucet, which saves us trying to recycle it.

We're glad you're happy with the service and new faucet. Thanks

tnt in Burnaby
tnt in Burnaby
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Locating drains for a reno

I selected Daniel as he was able to quote upfront whereas others wanted to come onsite to estimate. We were planning a basement reno to add a suite, and to minimize cement digging as we needed to know where the drains ran beneath the slab on grade. He was able to come out and use imaging equipment to map out our drains for us below the cement. We appreciated his flexibility, and trusted him; he worked thoroughly and was pleasant. Thanks Daniel.

Thank you for the review, at Pristine Plumbing we always give you an upfront quote so there's no surprises on the final bill.

Rebecca in Maple Ridge
Rebecca in Maple Ridge
1 review New Westminster, BC

Water escape

I am a single mom & I own a little condo I had just rented out to a young gal. She called, water leaking from under hit water tank & she was nit sure where it was coming from & said it stunk. Being I was a new owner & the unit wasonly 2 yrs old, I told her to turn off a lever or tap to shut off tank, aa I thought it was leaking. Googled best plumbers in New Westminster. Saw Pristine, called & Daniel answered. He explained if it stunk it must be a drain under the tank causing the flood. He was soon there, inspected & called to let me know his findings & solution. He worked on moving the tank, snaked the drain, tested all taps on sinks etc & it was all flowing great again. The tank was but back. Daniel calledme again when done, reported to me all he had done, explained why it may have happened, wrote all details on my invoice, I had provided my cc info, he emailed it right away so I could submit to strata as it was a claim. It was handled best in every way! Thank you Daniel for coming to our rescue. My tenant was pleased we could then get the restoration company in to pull up flooring & dry up the area. If I ever need any plumbing with anything, I will be sure to call on Pristine Plumbing & have already started speading the word. Thanks again for your quick, thorough, knowledgable professionalism! Awesome!

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure.

Tracey in Surrey

322 Boyne Street
New Westminster
BC
V3M 5K1

We've been having drainage problems with our toilets, sinks and bathtubs for a while. We tried another company and within a short while needed to call someone again!! It wasn't until we hired Pristine Plumbing that out problems went away. We're very happy with the service.

Im glad we magaged to get your plumbing back into Pristine shape. Thanks for choosing us!

Sarah B from New Westminster
Sarah B from New Westminster
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Burst hot water tank.

I am very impressed with the level of service I received from this company.
My hot water tank had burst and flooded my basement suit, I called pristine and they replaced my tank the same day. The technition (Dean I think) also tested my water pressure and found it to be way too high. He then informed me I need a new pressure reducing valve and gave me the price upfront before carrying out the work. Thank You Pristine, you made a very stressful situation more bearable for me.

You're welcome Sarah, Thanks for the review.

Joy from New Westminster
Joy from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

bathroom reno

I used Pristine Plumbing for a recent bathroom reno, to supply and hook up the tub, toilet and sink. They did a fantastic job. The technician also came on the weekend at my request, which was great. Most other companies I called said they could only come mon-fri, or be charged an arm and a leg for weekend time. I would highly recommend these guys and will use them again in the future

Thank you Joy, at Pristine Plumbing we understand that people have the weekend off to get their projects completed. We never charge more for working weekends.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.

Plumbing, Drainage Contractors, and Drain Services
We offer a wide range of plumbing and drainage services for both inside and outside of your home. Our out side team specialize in perimeter drainage and water line replacements. We offer camera inspections, hydro flushing and even full replacement of perimeter drainage. We can also take care of your plumbing needs inside the house, offering such services as fixing leaky faucets, replacing hot water tanks, unclogging drains and much more. No job is too big or too small for the Pristine Touch
We install vast number of trusted brands such as, Moen, Delta, Waltec, American Standard, Bradford White, John Wood and many more.