Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Peter from Burnaby
Peter from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Helpful, informative, thorough

Came, resolved a recurring issue and identified why our plumbing problem kept happening - something that our previous plumber didn't do. They guaranteed their work, and installed a better solution which should prevent any further plumbing problems. They were also professional and friendly - a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do indeed guarantee our work.

Tess from Burnaby
Tess from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Clogged laundry drain pipe, backing up and leaking on the floor

I phoned at 10AM and Dan was here at 1PM. Very fortunate that he squeezed us in. Very professional and knowledgeable young man. Dan helped move the washer and dryer and cleaned up after himself. Will not hesitate to recommend him for future work.

Thank you Tess, as the name suggests we like to leave our work area in Pristine shape.

Gordon G.
Gordon G.
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Leaking cold water shutoff in kitchen

Daniel was able to set up a technician for me the day after I called. Michael arrived right on time, quickly diagnosed the problem - a faulty valve - and replaced it. At our request, he also replaced the hot water shutoff. First rate service from first contact to job completion - absolutely no complaints.

Thank you for leaving your feedback Gordon. We're happy to hear you had a good experience.

0 reviews Delta, BC

Installed new bathroom tap and toilet

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the work of Pristine Plumbing!! Andrew was professional and knowledgeable and left our washroom very clean!! His work was high quality, fast, affordable. I’ll be calling Pristine again for sure!!

Excellent, we aim to leave our work area in Pristine condition after every job. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Replacing bathroom faucet

Exceptional. My tap broke off in the middle of the night. They were the only company I considered as I had heard great things about them word of mouth and online reviews.
I was concerned this would be too small a job for them to bother with but I received a response almost immediately from Daniel who arranged a time at my convenience and the name of the person doing the job. Michael was prompt, friendly and professional. I knew less than nothing about what was to be done but he explained it all, gave me options and a quote before proceeding. The work was
completed faster than expected with absolutely no mess remaining. The cost was very reasonable and another
pleasant surprise.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad you were happy with the service.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Professional service

Excellent work.
Plumbers were on time at the site.
Very friendly, professional and accountable.
Very modern payment system.

Thank you for the review, we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to your service technicians Andrew & Michael.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

French Drain & Sewer Line Replacement

Pristine Plumbing & Drainage replaced our perimeter drain and sewer line. There was difficult spot to excavate, underneath the front porch stairs, tight area between the house and the driveway. They were very skillful and had no trouble digging all perimeters. I received the city’s inspection certificate the second week and could rest assure our 100-year-old drain was brought to the code. I highly recommend them.

We're glad you can now have peace of mind that your system is installed correctly. We always make sure to perform our work up to current code requirements and obtain permits from the City where needed. Thank you for using our services.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Great work

Daniel and Andrew did a great job. Daniel responded promptly to my request for a quote. They arrived on time and worked efficiently through the day to finish the job of replacing all the Poly B water lines. I definitely will call them if I have any plumbing problems in the future and I have already recommended them to neighbours.

Thank you for your kind words Brenda and we really appreciate the recommendations to the neighbours.

Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Plugged sink

Daniel did a great job of unplugging our sink. He was efficient, personable and we got the result we wanted. I would highly recommend Pristine!

Thank you Kate, We're glad you were happy with the service.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Perimeter Drains

Due to COVID-19, I happen to be in a situation of self-isolation in the basement of our house with a broken foot. In heavy rain the basement floods.
Pristine Plumbing has been successful in their work of clearing the perimeter drains in a timely, effective manner, giving updates by phone. Provided 22 photos! Job well done. Very accommodating in unusual circumstances. Reliable and trustworthy. The best.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.