Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

kimtompkins522
kimtompkins522
1 review New Westminster, BC

Toilet plugged

Very professional and prompt. The estimate was in line and Daniel was effective and very friendly.

Thank you Kim, we're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience.

bmclaugh1
bmclaugh1
1 review Burnaby, BC

Fixed bathroom sink stopper

Pristine are amazing, I called yesterday afternoon (Thursday) and Daniel was able to come Friday morning. Very courteous and professional. He did such a good job, I’ve got him coming back to change the stopper in the other sink so they match. Will definitely use them again if anything comes up

Thank you for the review, we look forward to working for you again.

Murray
Murray
1 review New Westminster, BC

Clogged Washer Drain

Extremely courteous, patient and professional. Michael was here for two hours, seemed very determined to solve our problem. Had a stubborn clogged drain pipe from our washing machine but he managed to break through it. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Murray, I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Michael.

Bev H.
Bev H.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Unclogging Drain

The laundry room sink where our washer empties into was not draining. I contacted Homestars to get the names of some plumbers. The first company who responded said they'd be able to come out the next day. Unfortunately they got held up at their previous job, but didn't notify me - I had to phone them to see what happened and reschedule. I expected them to turn up the following week, but they did not show up at the agreed time, so I cancelled the service request. I contacted Daniel at Pristine Plumbing, and he arranged for Michael to come that afternoon. Although Michael was very thorough, professional, and conscientious, he was unable to clear the obstruction after two hours. He relayed this information to Daniel who came out the following day and, after spending an hour and a half through a different access, was able to clear our drain. We were not charged for the first visit, and Daniel ensured everything was operating perfectly before leaving - he even replaced a part free of charge. And what also impressed me was the fact that my house was not left in a mess or utter chaos after either visit. I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had with Pristine Plumbing and Drainage, except to say that I intend to use them for all future plumbing/drainage needs and would not hesitate to recommend them to family or friends.

Thank you Bev, we look forward to working for you again in the future.

Julia in Langley
Julia in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Saved my sink

They came quickly and rescued me from my sink overflowing, the service wasnt very expensive and they save me from a lot more damage to my hard wood floors. thankyou pristine!

You're welcome Julia, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

katherine
katherine
1 review Port Moody, BC

Drain tiles

The team did an initial assessment of the drain tiles sharing the findings on camera. They gave an estimate for the initial work promptly and were also able to start work promplty. They kept us up-to-date on progress and took pictures to document everything. They made a couple recommendations along the way that were reasonable recommendations. They wanted it to be done right but also conscious of what wasn’t necessarily necessary. The team members were on time and worked hard throughout the day and had a friendly demenor. They maintained a very positive attitude even in very bad weather! They all seemed knowledgeable of the trade and all able to communicate status and progress of the job. Overall good people, knowledge and work ethic.

Thank you Katherine, we're delighted to hear you had a pleasant experience.

Chad H.
Chad H.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Clearing Outside Drainage

We had some foundation leaking issues during some heavy rain and I called Pristine Plumbing with the hopes of getting somebody to come take a look. Daniel returned my call within a minute and even came to complete the inspection late in the day with just a few hours notice. Daniel was able to identify a few issues and scheduled a time to complete the work the following week. Daniel and the rest of the team were prompt, courteous, professional, and took the time to explain what they were doing and the results that followed. I would not hesitate to recommend Pristine Plumbing and I will certainly be calling them again for any future needs.

Thank you Chad, I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the whole team here at Pristine Plumbing.

Elisa
Elisa
1 review Vancouver, BC

Water main replacement.

Working with Pristine Plumbing & Drainage was a great experience.
Daniel came shortly after my call. Their quote was reasonable and VERY competitive (compared with highly rated established companies).
The communication was clear and thorough and included an explanation of the plan, the services and the timing.
The work was excellent. Michael and Andrew were always on time, professional, thorough and tidy, very considerate and friendly with communicating next steps.
They also went overboard to try to save the landscaping as much as possible which was a big plus! They did a great job leaving things as close as possible as they were before.
All went smoothly and as planned and we would definitely recommend them and would work with them again.

Thank you Elisa, we're delighted to hear you had a pleasant experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Michael & Andrew.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sewer Line Repair

Two sections of our sewer line needed repair. One section was six feet underground and the other section was only two feet underground but under a retainer wall. The weather condition was high winds and heavy rainfall. Throughout the whole project these guys remained steadfast, determined, positive and professional. I received clear explanations, and photos of the completed pipework came with the final invoice. Their price was in reason and they deducted their camera inspection off of the bill. They did a great clean up job afterwards.
Great plumbing job was done. Top notch service.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working for you. The weather was indeed bad but we are prepared for all conditions.

dezilva
dezilva
1 review Burnaby, BC

Dishwasher install Faucet install and Water line install

They were on time and kept close to the estimated costs. Friendly people and great work. The even send you before and after pictures for your records.

Thank you for review, we really appreciate it.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.