Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

New Westminster BC

Plumbing
Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

I-Chant
I-Chant
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

New drainage system installed

Professionally, expedient, friendly, courteous crew! The work was originally estimated to be 10 days but everything was finished in 6 days. Daniel gave us a clear idea of what to expect and how the process would go. Everything happened according to plan, and we were consulted when decisions needed to be made. On the last day, they put everything back in place so quickly and cleaned up really well. We are pleased with their work and have the peace of mind that our house is protected from during the heavy rainfalls.

Thank you for using our services for your new perimeter drainage system. We're glad everything went smoothly and ahead of schedule.

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Very impressive service all around

The lady answered my call right away and was super helpful - she gave me quotes on the issues I said I was having and she got me an appointment the next morning. The plumber was fantastic - super friendly, professional and efficient. He even communicated with the caretaker of the building for me so the strata would understand and pay for an issue that wasnt my responsibility. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for the review, we're happy to help 😊

Rob A in New Westminster
Rob A in New Westminster
6 reviews New Westminster, BC

Superior Work for a reasonable price

Finding a good plumber is like finding a good mechanic. I am most pleased I read the other reviews on Home Stars to initiate contact with this company. From start to finish everything was excellent for my repair job. Leaky pipe (somewhere) behind a wall is not an easy fix. Michael showed up exactly on time, and had my problem diagnosed and then repaired within 2 hours. Looking forward to their return to replace my rear discharge toilet. After that, I can start the cleanup, drywall repairs and carpet replacement. Thank you Pristine Plumbing. Rob. A

Thank you Rob, we look forward to helping you on the next project.

D. in Surrey
D. in Surrey
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom sink leakages.

Michael came by earlier than expected and did an excellent job with the work needed done. Was longer repair than anticipated and did not charge me extra except for parts. Highly recommend this company.

Excellent, we'll be sure to pass this on to Michael.

Sahiba
Sahiba
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Plumbing after Kitchen Reno

Andrew was amazing! He arrived promptly on time and walked me through everything. He went over and above!

Thank you for the 10 star review Sahiba!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Toilet got fixed

Was referred to Daniel(Pristine) by my almost retired plumber. Daniel was great- on time, respectful of my home, professional, honest. Cleaned up after the job, explained each step he did- took photos along the way.
All in all a good experience.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience.

Hose Bib Leak

Reliable, on time and advised me of the scope of work as the repair progressed.

Thanks for the 10 star review!

Kennex
Kennex
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen pipe clogged and leaking

I am really happy to have Pristine and Andrew to help to finish the clogged and leaking work for my home. Daniel replied all my questions (I had bad experience from other company before, so I asked more clearly this time), made me no doubt/ worries. Andrew also nice and called to let me know when he would arrive. He was skillful and efficient, taught me how to keep the pipe clean. Pristine's price was reasonable and without any hidden cost. I will keep them on my list and I fully recommended Pristine.
Thank you Daniel and Andrew.

Thank you Kennex, we're glad to hear you're a fan of our upfront pricing. We'll be sure to let Andrew know you're happy with his work.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Faucet and laundry hose replacement

Pristine has been outstanding for our plumbing needs. I recommend to anyone looking for a word-of-mouth reference.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Fixed water pressure regulator valve, toilet shutoff valves & hot water tank expansion valve

We called Pristine Plumbing a couple times for different problems over the span of about 4 months. They had done some work for me in the past as well so they were the first ones I called. Michael came out both times and solved all the issues (shut off valves not working for toilets, non working water pressure regulator valve & hot water tank expansion valve). I always appreciate the explanation of why things happen & what my options are. I would leave another Google review for them too but looks like I am only allowed to leave one per company, I also recommend them anytime someone asks for a plumber. Don't hesitate to call them!

Awesome! We'll be sure to pass this on to Michael. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.