Byte Network Security

Reviews for Byte Network Security

Jennifer in
Jennifer in

Business Security Solutions

How much can you actually say about an alarm and security company? The expected service standards are typically very low. You expect some rough guy to come into your business install a bunch of equipment and never to hear from them again. That’s not the case with Byte Networks. Their owner Gonzalo is hands on, always making sure you are receiving the top of the line security and that you understand how to use the equipment. The installation guy that came to our office was very knowledgeable and provided quick efficient service. He was also very professional so having him working on the system while clients were coming in wasn’t a concern.
On the initial set up that wasn’t the last time we heard from them. They have continued to ensure the system is up and running as it should be and have provided system upgrades when needed to match our growing business.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Byte Networks for all business security needs, I know they are the best and most reliable out there.

in Mississauga
in Mississauga

security system

Some service providers aren't worthy of many words to write about or deserve any recognition at all with what they do. They come, they go and that's the last you see of them. Not so with Byte Network Security and their representative Stephan Chu. I had been toying with the idea of having a security system installed in my home of 7 yrs. Thinking I was safe living in my area, surrounded by great neighbors who look out for each other, I felt the added expense on a strict budget wasn't a high priority, until I had a break-in and was robbed while my son was home in the basement. The thief made off with thou$ands without an incident but I shriek at the thought of what could have happened if he was confronted by my son. Stefan came to my home and we discussed all of the security options in detail that would meet my budget, as well as my needs. What I loved about him was his knowledge, his compassion, understanding and he was totally in tune with my needs, and not the amount that would go into his pocket. He overflowed with professionalism and I couldn't help but think how this young man equated to that of an overly mature adult with many years of experience, and being at such a young age. He replied that his boss had been instrumental in his guidance that totally amazed me, and the kind of people that i want to be associated with. He took the time to walk me through the system so I understood it. Stefan also came with the installer Igor and oversaw the complete installation process and they both gave me the comfort I needed in knowing that I was in the best of hands. Byte Network Security goes above and beyond the ethics and standards of any other company. This company is a "10+". Thank you Byte Network Security and thank you Stefan. Your honesty, integrity and compassion oozes out of you!

len from Milton
len from Milton

Alarm system and monitoring

What an amazing team. Gonzalo, the owner and Stefan the Sales Rep came personally to my home to evaluate. The tech, Igor, knew his stuff inside out and did a clean, clean install. This company went out of their way to ensure that I was happy with the entire process. I would highly recommend their services to everyone. You will not regret it because this company knows the customer is King!

It was a pleasure working with you Len. Should you have any follow up questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

- Stefan

More about Byte Network Security

We're a boutique alarm and security provider in the GTA focused on providing premier service at the best prices. For the past 15 years, we've been providing: Alarm Monitoring CCTV Access Control Panic Buttons for Seniors