MY Kitchens

Reviews for MY Kitchens

kam
kam

Kitchen cabinets and countertop

The design is excellent to reflect our needs especially for us as seniors. The team including the installation work is good.

Thank you very much for the feedback! We're glad to hear you guys are happy with our work

Verified Private User from Ottawa
Verified Private User from Ottawa

Satisfied.

They are a good company. They had a lot of different contractors with different styles and techniques working on the kitchen. The owners are very nice though, especially Vivian. I would recommend meeting her to get the job done right.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Whole house renovation

Vivian and her team renovated the entire house for us. She coordinated the entire crew and saved us the trouble of finding a specialised contractor for each sub project. We like the modern design of our kitchen and master bathroom, the high quality counter top and cabinets, and the sturdy curved hardwood stairs. The house looks totally different now. Thanks Vivian!

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure to be able to be apart of your home renovation and vision. Have a great summer!

Jerry
Jerry

Kitchen countertop renovation

Viviane and her team did a great job! We loved the finished kitchen! All the workers did a great job and was very professional. Thanks again!

Hey Jerry,

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy your new kitchen!

Max from Ottawa
Max from Ottawa

Kitchen reno

The renovation of my kitchen is great and I am very happy. I compared them with other companies and they were the best price. The kitchen looks really great and the job was done professionally. I would recommend.

Thank you Max! You guys were awesome to work with. Enjoy your beautiful new home.

Ranjit from Ottawa
Ranjit from Ottawa

My Kitchen

My Kitchen was completely renovated and I am very happy with the results. It looks very very nice and it was a well done job. I will recommend My Kitchens. They got the job done on time and at the best price.

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Natt!

Duan from Ottawa
Duan from Ottawa

New kitchen

I am very happy with my new granite counters and 20 new cabinets, they look great. Everything was explained to me that was being done and going to be done. The job is very professionally done and I would recommend them. The price was $7000 like they said it would be.

Thank you for the kind words. We hope your loving your new home!

Liya in Ottawa
Liya in Ottawa

Home renovation

We wanted to express our appreciation to My Kitchen for the fine job you did on our kitchen and TV cabinent. They did absolutely fantastic job. The new kitchen cabinent and countertop make our kitchen looks totally different. The installers were professional and always kept the place clean and tidy. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words Liya! Congratulations on your new home.

Yanlin in Markham
Yanlin in Markham

TV Unit Cabinet

The Job is perfect. My Klicken has great design and quality. I will recommend to my other friends. The color is very beautiful, my family like it. BTW, Vivian is a great design,she spent lots of time with me discus all the detail. They are very nice person.

Thank you for your kind words, Our team is extremely happy your satisfied with the end result. Im sure it was an overwhelming process but the result pays off :D Enjoy your wonderful entertainment area!

Zohrabyan A.
Zohrabyan A.

Vanity

The vanity is very beautiful. The price is unbeatable. Performed perfect. The people are very friendly and patient. We are satisfied and happy to have the deal with My Kitchens.

Thank you Mr. Ashot for the kind words, I'm glad you love it. Wish your family a happy new year!

More about MY Kitchens

Your Vision, Our Expertise. Together We Can Make Your Dream Come True At MY Kitchens, we are a team that believes in passionately providing expertise to produce a renovation that fits your home, budget and most importantly, you. We initiate with viewing our clients as partners, after discussing and analyzing ...