Millers Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Millers Painting

helene.huot
1 review Ottawa, ON

James Miller was very courteous and helpful in getting repairs to drywall, primer and painting done to our home. He was able to undertake the work and complete it in a reasonable period of time. We are glad we chose Miller Painting. !

clocke1974
1 review Kemptville, ON

Mr. Miller was pleasant, professional and great to deal with and the painter was awesome! Very polite and offered ideas and worked very hard to get job done on time! I Will definitely work with them again in the future and are highly recommended!

Job Price

I'm glad we have another happy customer that means we've done our job right. You were very easy to work with. From the estimate to completing the required painting. I would be more than pleased to help you with your painting projects in the future

BusyMama
1 review Jasper, ON

We hired Miller's painting to paint the nursery for our first baby. We were so impressed with the speed and accuracy in the first one that we had just re hired him to do a new colour for our third baby. Just beautiful! I absolutely love the colour. Extremely reasonable rates and I didn't have to lift a finger! Definitely recommended Millers painting to my friends and family.

Job Price

We enjoyed helping you create a new theme in the babies room. Knowing that our customer are extremely happy means the world to us. Have fun with the new addition to the family. Im sure Max will love his new room.

ddobbie03
1 review Spencerville, ON

Did a great job. I highly recommend him for sure. He does pressure washing and will have do my house early spring.

Job Price

Debbie, it was a great time working with you. See you in the spring!

1 review Rideau Ferry, ON

We had our 3- storey Victorian gingerbread trim, soffits and fascia, and window trim painted by Millers Painting as well as some caulking and minor repairs where necessary. His painter, Jim did an awesome job. I would hire them again - actually, I already have - to paint our front verandah (again with a lot of detailed Victorian trim).