Formerly D.G Garage Door Repair Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware

Reviews for First Responders Inc.

mikemais in Toronto
mikemais in Toronto

Amazing

Fantastic job! I would HIGHLY recommend this company. Very nice people to deal with, very friendly and professional. My garage cable broke they came and fixed it the same day. very satisfied with the job they did.

Thank you very much for your review!

Spring repair

L4J 6J3

I was in an emergency situation, and I needed someone to come as soon as possible. I called the Company and they were here in under 30 minutes. The service was amazing, and every step was explained to me. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone.

Thank you very much for such an amazing review! We try as much as possible to prioritize emergency situations like yours. We send an available tech right away to get you out from such situations. We are happy that we could help!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Door Spring

My car was in the garage and couldn't get it out due to broken spring. Charged me $200 for spring and its installation while other contractors charge $120 on average. When I asked him to help me out open the door and move the car outside so I can think about his quote, he was reluctant to do so. I needed a car ASAP so I had no choice. He installed the new spring (a job that was done very well) eventually. My texts regarding this matter were never returned.

Never again will I deal with this company. Avoid if you can.

We appreacite your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future

Emergency garage door repair

Had a disaster building up with my garage door over the winter that culminated in a mess today where my door would first not open then not close. Called another company who promised a technician in 30 minutes then proceeded to delay twice, first by 1.5 hrs then again by 5 hrs (!!! - So much for reliable emergency repair). Thankfully, I managed to get a hold of Zack from D.G Garage Door Repair who not only was at my place in 15 minutes but expertly performed the repair on the spot. He even went piece-by-piece through the door assembly to ensure anything that looked like it might cause me problems in the future was optimized. Truly excellent, prompt service. Fully recommend him without hesitation.

We a really happy that we were able to help you. Thank you for the review!

Sosa in Toronto
Sosa in Toronto

Garage door nightmare

L4J 6J3

I had major issue with garage door. The guys from D.g garage door stop by and now we have no issues . They even did a follow up a week later. Thanks guys

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door

I was locked out of the garage and they came by very quick, I was really happy with the service. They did a great job, and I'm even considering to replace my garage door with them.

Garage repair

D & G Garage Repairs Thank you so much for the fantastic service! My garage door didn't open today in the morning when I was trying to leave to work. I called D & G Garage Repairs and Sam the technician showed up in 20 minutes!

davidlee91 from Whitchurch-stouffville
davidlee91 from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

garage spring repair

L4J 6J3

We called DG Garage Door Repair after 8pm to fix our garage door spring. Every other "24 hour" place couldn't do the job until the next day. But these guys brought technicians within 30 min to the house and repaired the spring within the hour. Great efficient work. Very polite technicians. Def cheaper than other repair companies. Would highly recommend.

More about First Responders Inc.

Looking for a reliable garage door repair company that will assist you garage door problems within 20 minutes from the time of your call? D. G Garage Door Repairs will troubleshoot any of your garage door problems. We have over 10 years of experience working across the Greater Toronto Area, ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Toronto?