First Responders Inc.

Formerly D.G Garage Door Repair Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware

Reviews for First Responders Inc.

Gleb in Concord
Gleb in Concord

Commercial Door Repair in Mississauga

I have found in the morning 14x9 commercial door that had a broken spring and I couldn't conduct my business. So I have found this company and they had 2 techs at my place in 1 hour. They have replaced both springs on my door and got my back in business. I had very pleasant experience and recommend these guys to everybody.

Thank you very much Gleb for your review!

Fredy in Markham
Fredy in Markham

Garage Door Spring Repair

I'm very happy with the service. I've called in the morning and someone came from the company in the afternoon and did the job. Alex, replaced the broken cable and the spring. He also tuned up and lubricated my door. Highly recommend this company.

Freddy we appreciate your great review and look forward to do more work for you! Thank you

Max G in Toronto
Max G in Toronto

Job well done

I asked for a quote, he was quick to response, very responsive along the way, came next day to give an estimate. Proposed three different solution at three different price point, which is always appreciated. Didn't try to upsell. We scheduled the fix a few days later, came, did a very good job in a timely fashion.

Thank you so much Max for the great review! Let us know if you want help with anything else.

Valery in Toronto
Valery in Toronto

Exceptional service and quality of work.

Came promptly to repair my garage door and were quick to do the job.
The quoted price was fair and overall I was satisfied with the communication as well as the quality of work.

Top notch all around.

Thank you Valery for your great review.

Janey in Mississauga
Janey in Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

This was the easiest home repair experience, ever.
True to their name, they were quick to respond and had my garage door cables replaced in no time.
Very professional, efficient and fairly priced.
Would definitely recommend First Responders!

Thank you so much Janey for your great review! It was a pleasure doing work at your house.

M. W.
M. W.

Garage Door Repair

Our garage door was in terrible shape. It needed a new spring and some general repairs done to it. Although it was almost beyond repair, Zack managed to get it back in working order. His quote was reasonable compared to two others. He responded quickly and, when one of the wheels came out 3 months later, he came back to fix it it for us.

Thank you very much for your review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

garage door repair

It seems that this company cannot deliver an invoice for work done. They keep promising and never keep their word. I have a banging noise after they installed my springs and they don't show up to fix it. They will never earn my business again. Do not hire this company.

Hello, we sorry that our company didn't meet your expectations. Therefore, we have lunched an investigation and this is our findings: our technician replaced 2 cables on the door. We haven't changed the springs. Our tech left the receipt with the customer after the job was complete. We have a copy of such receipt. We would be glad to send one of our service managers to do a complete service on your door to investigate the cause if the problem. It will be complementary service to prove yo you that we stand behind our work. If we find anything that needs to fixed or replaced on your door we will do it at no charge. Please contact us to schedule an appointment!

Gary in Vaughan
Gary in Vaughan

Garage door

My garage door was broken and needed a lot of replacements on it, the guys came on time did a wonderful job quick and very clean the garage door works like brand new, highly recommended!

Thank you Gary for this wonderful review! We are very happy that we were able to help you with your door! We would be happy to do work for you in the future!

Cathy in Whitby
Cathy in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door repair

My garage door cable had snapped, trapping my car inside and I couldn't get to work. I called First Responders and right away they knew what was wrong and came to fix it even earlier that they had said. They got my car out in ten minutes and fixed the door in 30 minutes. Excellent service! Thank you so much.

Cathy, we greatly appreciate your review. We are doing our best to help homeowners like yourself in difficult situations as you were in. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Aleksandar in Pickering
Aleksandar in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

They charged $60 for a simple 1 minute job

I arranged replacement of two garage door coils for $250 with "First Responders Inc." which was a reasonable price. But Dmitri told me that i need to replace Garage Door Extension Cables for $70. I agreed believing that is a reasonable price. Later I found it costs $8.91 in HomeDepot and the job lasted 1 minute. That means Dimitry earned $3,600 per hour for the replacement of the cables. If you are not careful he will rip you off. Othervise he did a good job.

Dear Aleksandar, we have replaced 2 garage torsion springs on your door for $250 which were done st the
discounted price. We have also changed the cables on your door. It is a torsion system and not extension cables. Those cables are not sold in Home Depot. Hardware stores such as Home Depot don't carry parts for torsion system doors. We have charged the cables for $70 on your door, which is very reasonable as well. Please don't forget it is only the price of the parts but it also includes the labour rate. As you said in your review that you were happy with the service; therefore, we are hoping that you will reconsider the rating you gave us, since you understand now how we calculated the price for your repair. kind regards!

More about First Responders Inc.

Looking for a reliable garage door repair company that will assist you garage door problems within 20 minutes from the time of your call? D.G Garage Door Repairs will troubleshoot any of your garage door problems. We have over 10 years of experience working across the Greater Toronto Area, assisting clients with garage door spring repairs, garage door motor repairs, garage door keypad repairs and much more. Visit our website @ www.garagerepairs.ca for details, or calls us right now if you have any emergency garage door repair problems. - 647-646-7717

We service Toronto, GTA, York Region, Halton Region, Peel Region and Southern Ontario.