First Responders Inc.

Formerly D.G Garage Door Repair Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware
35 Thomas Henry Rd Vaughan ON L4J 6J3

Reviews for First Responders Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

We had an electric roller garage door fitted from Door

We had an electric roller garage door fitted from Door fit, they had been recommended to us by some friends. They did not disappoint, from the quotation from Jack to the fitting by Anton we were informed at each stage of the procedure in a very professional manner. We are very pleased with the outcome with the door color matching the front door. Overall a very stress-free experience which is a rarity these days.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

I had my new garage door fitted yesterday.

I had my new garage door fitted yesterday. Wow-what a transformation this has made. James originally came out to visit the property to measure up and quote. He was very knowledgeable about the product he answered every question I had in a clear and concise manner. I received the quote which I was happy with and placed the order and arranged a fitting date. On the day of fitting the fitters, Zack came and was very professional and have done an extremely well-finished job. The door is a quality product and the service is second to none.

Best recommended

Thank you for our new Alluguard garage door! Thanks to Jack and Junior in the office for making the choosing and buying process as well as arranging fitting easy. the guys tasked with the installation. They were a pleasure to deal with on the day cleaning up the garage and driveway afterward. Good workmanship. Happy to use and recommend a local Birmingham-based business!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

So We very pleased with the work done by this company.

So We very pleased with the work done by this company. Called today for service and had it here by early afternoon. Zack were personable, professional, polite & informative. He completed the work promptly & made sure I understood the new opener. Thanks again for the Good service!

Private User reviews Montreal,

Quick Service

Quick Service, Great Price, Reliable... I had a broken coil spring on the garage door and could not get both cars out. First Responders Garage Door Repair Toronto looked good. They came out quickly, explained the problem and the best way to fix it. I highly recommend it.

Good Service!

Good Service! They were super sharp and capable. I called after hours for service and he came out right away to diagnose the problem with my door quickly fast. Zack were able to make me an extra remote, which was awesome because I tend to lose stuff. Great value, fast service, highly recommend!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Have used this company twice now.

Have used this company twice now. Very quick quotes, affordable prices, and superior service! Arrived on time, gave me a completely accurate estimate of how long it would take. Referred a neighbor and they were just as satisfied

Thank you very much for your business

Great, no-nonsense garage door opener replacement service

Great, no-nonsense garage door opener replacement service. We had a number of issues with our opener and finally contacted First Responders Garage Door Repair Toronto. Including a set price to replace the opener Install, were scheduled for the next day and done quickly and correctly. Thanks!

Good Experience With Us

Good experience with us. Our garage has no people's doors and one is broken. Both have been broken, one for two years one for two months. When I called First Responders Garage Door Repair Toronto yesterday morning at nine they said they'd send someone out between 10 and noon. He came at 11 AM. He was respectful informative and excellent at his job. He fixed both garage doors quickly and efficiently. And helped me understand how I can keep my doors in working order. If you have a garage door issue I really recommend it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

They did an excellent job.

They did an excellent job. There were customer service is very good. I will definitely call them again in the future. Highly recommend these local family-owned company to all residents. Thank you, man. You are the best.

More about First Responders Inc.

Looking for a reliable garage door repair company that will assist you garage door problems within 20 minutes from the time of your call? D. G Garage Door Repairs will troubleshoot any of your garage door problems. We have over 10 years of experience working across the Greater Toronto Area, ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Pickering?