Rock Solid Home Inspections

Reviews for Rock Solid Home Inspections

Steven in Hamilton
Steven in Hamilton

Home Inspection

Patrick was phenomenal!! He was knowledgeable, thorough and did everything in his power to fully educate us about every single piece of the property/home that he possibly could. I've had home inspection in the past with a different company and it was night and day. If I were to ever need another one, I would undoubtedly come back to Patrick. I can't say enough how happy my wife and I were with him from the moment we started speaking to set up the appt to the end of the process. Some of the best customer service I've had in a LONG time which means a lot. THANK YOU PATRICK!!!

Justin in San Francisco
Justin in San Francisco
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing job, hi tech and efficient

Amazing Job! Thorough, hi tech, no questions needed as they were answered before being asked. Patrick encourages shadowing him to understand everything current, issues from the past and potential issues in the future Very personable and comforting to ease stressful scenarios. Thanks Patrick!

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Home Inspection

I was skeptical of having a home inspection done as I did not find my previous experience all that useful. I am so glad I still went ahead and had Patrick inspect the house I had put an offer on!!! Patrick is very professional and knowledgeable; no detail seemed to escape him during his visit. It is obvious that he not only loves his job, but he is also great at it. He is now my go to for any future home inspections!