Roofology

Reviews for Roofology

gregory in Toronto
gregory in Toronto

Great company. Highly recommend

Roofology was recommended to us by a close friend who is also a contractor, as the company that they use on their own projects. John came by several times to deal with a persistent leak in our roof. He really went above and beyond in tracking down all of the sources on our roof. He did so quickly and with very clear and honest communication. Our roof will need to be replaced in a few years, but John never attempted to get us to accelerate the process. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Deborah from Toronto
Deborah from Toronto

Full roof replacement

Excellent roofer!!!
John is honest, reliable, pleasant. Shows up when he says he will, charges fairly, does an excellent job.
Highly recommend him.
I previously hired him to do a very small repair for which we had quotes of $1000 and $3000. He repaired it for $100, advising us that he couldn't be sure that it would be sufficient but it was worth trying. Well it did work.
Now when we needed a much more significant job done, I was happy to give him the business.

Sheila R.
Sheila R.

Great job!

I was selling my home, and the morning showings began, my bathroom ceiling was dripping rainwater through a vent! John Morris came and made a temporary repair immediately, and returned a few days later to make some other substantial but necessary repairs to my roof to make my home more secure. Quick response, sensitive to my situation, easy to work with, tidied up beautifully when they were done! Extremely pleased with their work, recommend them highly.

Andrew R. from Toronto
Andrew R. from Toronto

Great job on new roof installation

John Morris installed a new roof for our house. He did a fantastic job and I can see why he receives such high recommendations and has been in business for such a long time.
We had a new eves trough installed later by a separate contractor who commented on the high quality of our roof.
I highly recommend John Morris and Roofology for your roofing needs.

Sue from Toronto
Sue from Toronto

Roof

I would highly recommend John Morris of Roofology. He did my roof approximately 15 years ago. I recently had some leaking issues due to racoon damage and I called John. John was there the next day and fixed the damage including other damage I was unaware of. I most certainly expected to pay for the service as the issue was racoons damage but John refused payment. He is a decent family man and takes pride in his work!
Thanks again John !