Megaloc Interlocking

Reviews for Megaloc Interlocking

Craig in Brampton
Craig in Brampton

Driveway

Horrible experience from after signing contract with their sales manager I have to wait over 1 month until they started the excavation... They excavated and left it for over 1 month... I tried to contact him the salesman and owner and they both not return calls... Finally when they do and tried getting my deposit back the owner said I have a binding contract and tried blame it on weather permitting... It did not rain a
Very much this summer so let's say that he is very full of excuses ... When they finally came they did a terrible job. When I tried contacting the owner he does not return calls. The bricks are shifting and sand washing out.. Tried contacting both the salesman and owner and no response... I am not happy with their service and they do not stand by their work. From start to until now as I am still trying to get my driveway fix. Very bad experience from the salesman and owner.

September 13, 17
This company will not return to fix my driveway as I now have all the sand and base washing out causing the stones to seoerate. The owner has blocked my number and won't return calls or messages. WORK LOOKS HORRIBLE AND STILL NOT FIXED.

Eglinton and Hurontario  in Newmarket
Eglinton and Hurontario in Newmarket

patio walkway paving

Found these guys online. Harris the sales rep was our first contact. Great guy....nice, patient, helpful, and willingly came multiple times to help us with the design and quote. Always returned my calls promptly. He really took the time to help us with great design options and help us maximize our budget. Was always patient, polite, empathetic, and professional.

A few delays with the project but overall in the end...they were all really good at their work. I was offered really nice upgraded alternative to the original stone I ordered due to them being back ordered. The crew was polite, professional and especially one of the partners, Justin. He was a "perfectionist" and accomodated my requests.

They overall quality, grading (proper sloping away from the house), finishing and most importantly the value for the price of the project was fantastic. We called around quite a bit and were very satisfied in the end. I was impressed with the amount of gravel they added to my backyard to ensure it was raised, leveled , and graded properly. They didn't skimp out on materials or take shortcuts...but did it "right."

It looks great now....all done properly. Great value!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Paver Installation- Driveway and Sidewalk

Very bad experience with Megaloc interlocking. The work is never completed even after 6 months, they dug out the ground and never look back. Residents in my property Kids, Old age parents are slipping, falling and sustaining injury due to gravel base become slippery and flow down due to rainfall. But Megaloc doesn't even care or own responsibility to finish the job. Pictures showing the quality of work done by Mega-loc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Uni-Lock Review

I would highly recommend Dave Alan for all you interlocking needs. His crew is fast and reliable. Everything from pricing, reliability and craftsmanship were top notched. Allow Dave to provide input and he will turn your interlocking project into a master piece.

Me and my wife are extremely happy with the final results.

Far R from Maple
Far R from Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Interlocking driveway/walkway/ porch and steps

I originally gave this company a good rating only because I was relieved that they finished the job. I tried to put the bad experience dealing with this company behind me and move on.

Only 6-7 months after the job was done I noticed that the interlocking on my driveway was uneven and some of the stone blocks are down. I thought I should not worry as I have warranty and IF they show up , it would be corrected in half a day or so. I have been contacting the owner for the past 4-5 months or so. First he texted me that he would send someone the following weekend and then he started ignoring my text and phone calls. We are considering our legal options.

Stay away from this company and save yourself the headache and money,

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Vaughan?