Megaloc Interlocking - No Longer In Business

Concrete Contractors
146-150 Isaac Murray Avenue Vaughan ON L6A 2S8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Vaughan  >  Megaloc Interlocking - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Megaloc Interlocking - No Longer In Business

Filing Lawsuit

Like many others, I was deceived by the owner of this business once he refused to pave my driveway after we had signed a contract. The business is fraudulent, and systemically collects deposits and does not deliver on their side of the transaction.

After many months of trying to track him down, I was finally able to open a case against him in civil court.

If anyone is interested in testifying against him please email me at [email protected] . If you have also filed a suit against him in the past, or are in the process of doing so right now feel free to contact me as well. This will help us to build a stronger case against him.

Company is closed

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!

STAY AWAY From this guy! I'm not sure if there can be any criminal proceedings against him .. Takes your money, never returns.. I'm going to check with multiple courts and also York regional police if any action can be taken against this guy..

BEWARE for any name that starts with MEGA as this guy has several companies listed and discontinued due to bad reviews and customer complaints. I advise checking his name (DAVID Nugent) or his number (647 629 2841) or adresses (One in scarborough at 80 Shorting road and one in Vaughan at Isaac Murray av.).
Ive already posted a review under a different company name operated by Mr Nugent. Posting it again here so that more and more people can view and benefit.

Xcompajy is closed

Inam
Inam

Driveway-Work Left Unfinished - Terrible Company! STAY AWAY!

Mega-Loc Interlocking 80 Shorting Scarborough ON M1S 3S4
HST#86995-8744-TR0001
We hired this company for our driveway extension on April 28th 2017. We gave our deposit of $200. After months of calling, texting and waiting patiently they showed up on July 12th 2017. They excavated the required driveway area which was a few inches and put a little bit gravel to show at least some progress. However the work done was not done properly, they should have dug up 9 to 12 inches and filled in 6 inches of gravel but nothing close to this was done. They took the second installment of $1300, the total we have payed so far was $1500. Mr. Dave (Owner) promised to finished work within a couple of weeks. I have Since then been the calling company at their numbers (647-878-6342/647-629-2841) which I have never gotten an answer or call back from. I've gotten replies from Mr. Dave by text saying "we are behind" or they are having "material problems" and "rain".
Finally, after countless text messages and calls Mr. Dave texted me on August 17th 2017 saying "we are too busy plus rain", he also told me to "find another guy for the job" as our money had "gone towards the excavation". I texted Mr. Dave that he has to finish his job as per agreement, if he cannot complete the job then he should refund my money. Since then I have been texting and calling him (Mr. Dave) but no response yet. We singed our contract in April and now it's the end of August, Mr. Dave is refusing to finish my driveway and refund my money. We truly believe they make a business out of taking people's money and not completing any work. I would never recommend doing business with this company and/or with Mr. Dave. They claim to do work but end up taking your money and completing little to no work worth the money paid.

We came in dug the areas removed all dirt installed gravel and haul away all debree the money he paid only covers excavation

Interlocking

Terrible company, took over 3 months to finish a two weeks project...and left all the garbage behind and the customer service is the worst, I try to contact them bit never replies...only when they need the money then they are available

Wh had allot of rain this season sorry for any inconvenience
As for garbage it's been picked up

Jazmine in Toronto
Jazmine in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

A parking space for my parents

My dad needed a parking spot of another car or the the bikes in the summer so i went looking and found megaloc they did a small wall and parking lot for my dad.. The workers where great and got the job done fast,they cleaned ip right after aand had my driveway looking like great... Looking to have more work done in tje spring and summer..

Work left unfinished

Terrible Company! STAY AWAY!

First they take your deposit and then months of silence go by with no way of contacting Dave directly. When we finally reach Dave he has excuses for the delays (ie. back ordered materials). They promise to show up next week, every week, and won't set any dates for completion. They finally show up to dig out the front, take a second installment and now has disappeared again. I truly believe they make a business out of taking deposits and not completing any work. We signed in June and now it's October with winter approaching our front becomes dangerous for everyone. Dave and his contractors do not care about leaving the site dangerously exposed. Do not believe the obviously fake positive reviews here and other sites.

This is bogus this customer wanted up to put him ahead of other people that where waiting longer then him
We don't work like this first come first serve

steveb in Brampton
steveb in Brampton

Interlocking

STAY AWAY. This company is terrible. The sales job is excellent, but do not let them fool you. Once they take your money they will give you an excuse after excuse ( that is if Dave even bothers to return your call). Good luck trying to get your deposit back. My back yard has been dug up since June of 2016 and I'm still waiting for Dave to complete the job. It is costing me more to dig up the garbage base material he laid down - it is not meant for interlock. It would have been better if he just took my initial deposit and disappeared, instead I am now out by a total of $5600. Buyer beware.

Review has 2 previous versions
Craig in Brampton
Craig in Brampton

Driveway

Horrible experience from after signing contract with their sales manager I have to wait over 1 month until they started the excavation... They excavated and left it for over 1 month... I tried to contact him the salesman and owner and they both not return calls... Finally when they do and tried getting my deposit back the owner said I have a binding contract and tried blame it on weather permitting... It did not rain a
Very much this summer so let's say that he is very full of excuses ... When they finally came they did a terrible job. When I tried contacting the owner he does not return calls. The bricks are shifting and sand washing out.. Tried contacting both the salesman and owner and no response... I am not happy with their service and they do not stand by their work. From start to until now as I am still trying to get my driveway fix. Very bad experience from the salesman and owner.

September 13, 17
This company will not return to fix my driveway as I now have all the sand and base washing out causing the stones to seoerate. The owner has blocked my number and won't return calls or messages. WORK LOOKS HORRIBLE AND STILL NOT FIXED.