Megaloc Interlocking

Megaloc Interlocking

Reviews for Megaloc Interlocking

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great Job, Very happy

I was very scared to use this company after reading some reviews but it turned out that these guys are very good at what they do. I am very happy with the service and after two years the work is still great. Will recommend them for their professionalism.

Alex B in North York
Alex B in North York

Backyard landscaping

Dave was a true professional. Great customer service, quality of work, timeliness ans real value for money. I would not hesitate recommending this company to anyone. Great work, service and customer oriented approach.

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Snow Removal

Dave was very quick to answer any questions and concerns regarding the snow removal service he was providing. Received prompt service, will recommend to all of our family and friends.

Bad customer service

Never hire this company. Not trust worthy. The date they came for digging they asked me to pay $1000 more. Dave the owner yelled at me as a senior. After it was done , the steps came out couple times it’s dangerous for people walk in and out of the house. I called them many times to fix it. They don’t care. I had to ask my neighbor to help me to call them

I don't know who this customer is
I'm suspicious this is a contractor trying to mess up my name
It's always suspicious when u see a Person use it private user that's very suspicious because usually when people want their interlocking fixed number one they're more detailed with their complaint and number two they leave an email so that the company can respond back so beware when you see private user on any of the sites when somebody is writing a complaint

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlocking

Interlocking done not properly it’s up and down and sinking. Unprofessional and bad service. They don’t know how to fix it. Consumers beware of this company. Don’t throw your money

I just talked about this on another complaint when you see private user this is when red flags go up any customer that needs something fixed usually they use home stores or any other comp company to complain to for leverage so they can get what they need fixed this person here is it detailed in his complaint and he's got a private user it's probably a competitor just beware

Eshmeet &.
Eshmeet &.

Interlocking Front and Backyard

I got my front and backyard interlocking done from Megaloc Interlocking. Called David and came very quick and give quote. Great price and workmanship. Dave Is very professional knowledge guy he know his work and give you good ideas. Nothing can all way be perfect but they get the job done which matter. Dave does more then what you ask for. Job Looks amazing!! I highly recommend his work and will refer him future business!!

Thank u so very much for the review u where grate people to work for
Dave Nugent

Jas
Jas

Interlocking

These guys are very reasonable when it comes to prices. And yes, the product I chose was exceptional. One would think if prices are reasonable then you would loose on the product. This wasn’t the case with me or my neighbors. Call them and find out for yourself. Finished job was a bit late then promised but done to my specs. Overall, I was happy.

DK in Vaughan
DK in Vaughan

Driveway, Front walk and sidewalk interlocking

David and his staff are very friendly and professional. David has all the right tools and machinery required for the job. David gave me quotation in one call and finished quality Work at reasonable rate. David extended his help by lifting about 25 soil bags from my backyard. We are so happy for his great job.
I recommend David for his workmanship and good attitude.

Thank u for your review thank u for the Buisness anything u need just call
Dave Nugent

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Vaughan?