Urijah International

Reviews for Urijah International

Tenisha in Mississauga
Tenisha in Mississauga

Backyard patio

When my friend told me about Urijah International I was a little sceptical until I saw the work done for her at her house. I just had to have them. This company was professional from beginning to end, timely, reliable, and affordable. I love my backyard patio! Thank you so much Urijah International.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Patio fencing and landscaping

Urijah international is the best of all companies. I've literally adopted him as my brother from another mother and father just for his skills. His work is exceptional and worth the cost. I'm a very satisfied customer and continue to be. Thanks bro for being my go-to company.

Thanks for your review and your business

kisham
kisham

Landscaping and maintaining

We found URIJAH INTERNATIONAL through a landscaping project next door back in June 2019 in the city of Mississauga.

This company is very professional and reliable.

For this reason I will highly recommend this company.

Thanks for your business and review

Don in Mississauga
Don in Mississauga

LANDSCAPING

We did our drivway walkways, patios fencing, sod installation irrigation and trees installation with this company. They were very professional ftom start to finish.

I would highly recommend this company..

Thanks for your business.

Landscaping

Great Company with very professional work ethics, they know their job very well. Had no issues communicating my needs and they work with my budget too which they exceeded my expectations. I find the services offered is well worth every penny. I would recomend these guys to anyone.

Thanks for choosing URIJAH INTERNATIONAL. we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interlock and Soď

I was very happy with the service. Urijah was very helpful in giving me ideas and kept me informed throughout the whole project. Showed up early and stayed late to ensure quick completion. His team was very knowledge. I've had landscapers in the past and he is the best one I've had.

Thanks for choosing URIJAH INTERNATIONAL. we appreciate your business

Molly mall in Mississauga
Molly mall in Mississauga

Landscaping and removal of snow.

The owner is amazing. He makes sure customers are happy with his work. I definitely recommend his service and works are pleasant. thank you URIJAH International for all your work.

sharms.srr in Cambridge
sharms.srr in Cambridge

landscaping, sod installing, planters, driveways, walkways, patios

In our opinion urijah international Specialists are the best without a doubt!
they came through for us with flying colors for the second time in a row! Seven years ago we entrusted urijah international Landscape Specialists, Inc. to design and accomplish all the work on an extensive project including; lawns, artificial turf, plants, trees, irrigation system, drains, walkways, curbs, planters, gas plumbed BBQ and much more for our new home. Not only did they accomplish all the work before the expected completion date but also exceeded all of our expectations in every way. Therefore, it should have been no surprise at all when we called them again without hesitation when we decided that we needed someone to design and install landscape lighting. In our opinion urijah international Landscape Specialists are the best without a doubt! We were truly in awe of how proficient he was at his trade. If you need lighting or any other landscaping needs you owe it to yourself to give them a call.

Thanks for choosing URIJAH INTERNATIONAL

Mr SHAH from Mississauga
Mr SHAH from Mississauga

Revitilizing old, dull barren suburban lawn

We found this company as they were in my area and doing a lawn job for a corner lot neighbor's house. I wasn't able to locate any reviews but asked around the houses who's lawns these guys worked at. I had my lawn re-done from scratch because it was full of weeds and even out divots and re-graded. They came to assess and provide quote and explained details of the job and it was completed within 2 days for semi-detached house. I'm happy so far as they come back to check on the lawn health.

thank you! it was a pleasure serving you!

More about Urijah International

Urijah International is a company with over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. We specialize in Driveways, Walkways, Steps and everything in between. Our team at Urijah International is focused on providing landscaping services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we are sure you'll be happy working with us.
Call us today for a free consultation 1-800-948-4052!

Landscape Contractors & Designers and Interlocking Stone
Our service -Lawn Care and Sod installation Services Maintenance • Pruning • Mowing / Edging • Weed Abatement • Fertilization • Pest Control • Weekly or Monthly Service Turf Care • Fertilization Programs • Broadleaf Weed Control • Aeration • Thatch Removal • Over Seeding • Renovation Installation • Planting • Sod / Seed Lawns • Drainage • Irrigation • Hard Scape Other • Annual Color Design and Installation • Property Clean-ups • Mulching • 24 Hour Emergency Service Irrigation Services • Expert Technicians • Diagnostic Evaluations • Troubleshooting • Repair • Renovations • Controller Programming Consultation • Professional Design • Renovation • Budgeting • Account Management • Soil Reports Arbor Care • Pruning • Staking • Deep Root Fertilization • Stump Removal • Pest Control
Driveways, walkways, Steps, Sod Installation
2008
Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Certified Cheques, E-transfer, Cash
2 Years on Labour (see further for details)