Garage Doors & Hardware
Edmonton AB T6E 0A9
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Edmonton  >  Atlas Overhead Door Co. Ltd

Reviews for Atlas Overhead Door Co. Ltd

Dave in St. Albert
Dave in St. Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Garage Door Spring Replacement

T6E 0A9

One of my garage door springs broke in half. I phoned Atlas and John provided me with a quote on the phone and arranged to come the same day to complete the repair. John provided me with some other tips for door maintenance while he was on site. Thanks again.

Peter  from Edmonton
Peter from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Door Repair

T6E 0A9

My old garage door was having problems opening and closing and I didn't want to spend alot of money in buying a brand new opener. I called Atlas Overhead Garage Door and John was friendly and was able to schedule me in the same day and quoted me a price for the repair work. He arrived and fixed the problem timely and efficiently and I didn't have to buy a brand new opener. John was friendly, honest and very professional. I will definitely recommend John to others and use him again.

Naomi in Edmonton
Naomi in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage door spring replacement

Atlas responds very quickly to calls and the service was friendly and honest. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs repair or work on their garage door.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair to automatic garage door

Called Atlas to come fix a broken spring on my garage door this morning. Had a dilemma because I had an appointment but could not get out of the garage. John was in the vicinity and hurried over to open my door manually so I would not miss the appointment. The door was fixed soon after. Appreciated the over and above so I could get my car out. That doesn't happen much anymore.... Thanks John.

I was a pleasure meeting you. Glad we could help.
We appreciate your Business!
John Baillie
Atlas Doors

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair and maintenance

T6E 0A9

I was panicked because my garage door would not close. Called Atlas from reviews on this website and they came within an hour. Chris, the service person, was a very nice, polite and knowledgeable young man. He repaired the problem and performed a general maintenance. Highly impressed. Thank you Atlas for the outstanding service.

Thank you for the review of our employee and our company. I'm very happy to here that chris is doing exactly what we trained him to do.I appreciate you taking the time to let others know what kind of company atlas doors is.
Thanks again!
John Baillie
Atlas Doors

Donna  from Edmonton
Donna from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage Door Repair

Our garage door broke and it was propped crookedly, part way open as we didn't think we could find a repair company on a Saturday. John happened to drive by after fixing another garage door in our cul de sac. We weren't home but he left his card and then came back (on a Saturday) when we called him. Excellent service, door works great and a very reasonable price. Thanks so much John!

Jessica Prince from Sherwood Park
Jessica Prince from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Repair of Double Garage Door

To my shame I backed into our garage door before it was all the way up. I knocked the cable off the one side and bent the door so it no longer closed. Atlas answered the phone even though I called after hours and we were able to make an appointment for the next day although if I had wanted he would have come that night. Turns out the door is still able to close despite being slightly bent so that was a relief. These guys came when they said they would and completed the work quickly and at a very reasonable price. I think I got lucky but my experience with Atlas made took the sting out of this situation! As a side note, this is our second time dealing with Atlas. The first time we called around and there is a person in the Edmonton area who is operating under several company names and several different numbers. Be aware of this He was very shady and was quoting us a price that was twice what we eventually paid Atlas for. Before we found Atlas we were very frustrated with this other guy! Always do your homework. Or just call John at Atlas :)

More about Atlas Overhead Door Co. Ltd

Atlas Overhead Door Co Ltd. Services all makes of garage doors and openers for both residential and commercial customers and has providing quality service to Edmonton and area Businesses For over 10 years. To ensure that your door is balanced correctly, we also carry a vast selection of replacement springs. This is extremely important to avoid causing premature wear on your garage door opener or reducing the life span of your springs short. We have heard from some of our customers that other companies have come in and replaced there springs with the wrong size of spring and having to replace their opener shortly after or the cables keep skipping coming the drums off. We'll Repair and service all makes and models of Sectional, rolling Steel,and Grills as well as operators and control systems.

***