Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Reviews for Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Popcorn ceiling removal and repairs, painting, window repair and painting

Alex and Igor did a fabulous job! If I could rate them even higher I would. They started when they said they would, they finished on time, and they took such good care of my place and belongs that they treated it with the care as if it was theirs. I looked for a contractor for over a year before I found someone that I was comfortable to turn my place over to. When I first met Alex I was so impressed I thought he was too good to be true; so I asked for referrals and looked at the work he did else where and I was impressed! I booked him right away. Not only did he do an incredible job, he also did it within budget. I also appreciated the little things he did that showed the attention to detail in his work. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and I can’t imagine ever using anyone else again. I’ve already told him I’m using him for future work!

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your kind words and glad we could get it done for you!

Karen
Karen

Popcorn ceiling removal and large crack repair in front hall, dining room and living room

We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work. The ceiling is perfect. We gave Alex quite a challenge with some badly damaged areas and he took the time to make it right. He completed the job within the promised time frame, the cost was very reasonable and the dust was minimal. Also Alex is a lovely person to deal with which makes everything that much nicer.

Dear Karen
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Thank you for your business!
Sincerely Alex

Rb
Rb
1 review Burlington, ON

Living room, dining room, hallway popcorn ceiling removal.

Everything was done perfectly. Furniture covered as well as window coverings for a minimum of mess. New ceiling looks great. Clean up was well done. Work was completed in a reasonable time and done professionally.

Dear RB
Thank you very much for the kind words and great review.
Hope will help you again

Jessica
Jessica
1 review Burlington, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal, plastering and priming

He was very professional. He covered my walls and all openings with plastic to control the dust and protect the paint on my walls. I was surprised that most of the dust was localized. He also did a superb job plastering, sanding and priming my ceiling. Very pleased.

Hi Jessica

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.
Looking forward to work with you again in the near future
Regards

Vanda King-Bartlett in Etobicoke
Vanda King-Bartlett in Etobicoke

Friendly, Clean, Fast & Reasonable

We only have praise for Alex & Igor! THANK YOU GUYS!
They did an amazing job in our Living Room, Dining Room, Solarium & Hallway. Popcorn ceiling all gone & the ceiling & walls now beautifully painted in Chantilly Lace White! Being seniors, they both went out of their way to help us with moving some very heavy items & change some lighting fixtures. They arrived on time every morning & cleaned up impeccably every day so we could stay in the Condo.
I would recommend these guys for any work you need done.
Thanks for a job well done!

Hello Vanda,
It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. I hope to hear from you again in the future.

debbie2328
debbie2328
1 review Burlington, ON

Removed popcorn ceiling in my living room and dining room.

Alex did an amazing job. He was fast and very clean. There was minimal dust that came out of my living/dining room. I was so impressed with the job. Alex is curtious and professional.
I would definitely recommend Alex and his company.
Thank you for a job well done.

Hello Debbie
Thank you for great review.

Lisa
Lisa

Popcorn Ceiling

Alex did a fantastic job in my home. He was prompt in responding to my concerns and was a professional thru and thru even taking the time to clean up after the job was done would highly recommend.

Hello Lisa
Thank you for your outstanding review.
I look forward to working with you on your next project,

TANYA H.
TANYA H.

Popcorn ceiling removal

An incredible experience, Alex was very professional, finished the job exactly when he said it would be completed. We are so pleased with the result. He cleaned up after every day!! I have already recommended him to a friend. Thank you so much for a fantastic job!!!

Thanks for wonderful review Tanya it was an absolute pleasure working with you.
Thanks for considering Epf Pro Services for your popcorn ceiling removal project

Michael
Michael

Popcorn ceiling above stairs on main floor

Alex came out to quote the cleanup and smoothing of the ceiling above our stairs (relatively small space but really tricky with the open space. Our mainfloor had been redone but we held off on our stairwell. We also asked him about putting in pot lights and he worked with an electrician but would work with anyone.
He gave us a quote which was reasonable. Other quote didn't come to the house. My wife and I decided to go with Alex. We arranged a date and decided to go with his electrician. The job took a two days, he prepped the jobsite, no dust really escaped to the bedrooms or the rest of the home. We had to put up with the mess (it was expected) only for the one night. He was really good at communicating, letting us know what was expected of us, and coordinating with the electrician. it worked out really well.

He cleaned up and left the space pretty much the way he found it, it was a pleasure and we'd recommend him as you get what you expect. It was a really good job.

Michael, thank you so much for taking time to write this great review. It was pleasure to work with you on your project.

FERNANDES F.
FERNANDES F.

Entry way, 2nd and main floor walls were painted. Stucco removed

Popcorn Ceiling Removal Popcorn Ceiling Removal
1 Hill heights Rd
Toronto
M8Y 1Y9

Amazing work done by Alex. So neat and clean. We're so pleased with our home. It's so beautiful.

Hello Shazara
Thank you so much for this amazing review.
it was pleasure working with you and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.
Kind Regards

More about Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Introduction

EPF Pro Services provide a Professional Popcorn Ceiling Removal, residential and commercial interior, exterior and handyman services. Our company serving the customers across the GTA area. Our house experts using the top of the range painting products and tools for the best result of the painting and renovation projects.
More About Us

***

All our work are guaranteed for 5 year warranty. EPF Pro Services specialize with attention to the details. Having done your project by EPF Pro Company you can be assured of a high quality service everywhere and every time !

Why use EPF Pro Services:

•Two - Five Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•25 Years Experience in the Painting , Plastering and Renovation Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Interior Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
• Popcorn Ceiling Removal and refinishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster
Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Caulking