Advanced HVAC Systems

121 Maryland Drive Peterborough ON K9J0C5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Peterborough  >  Advanced HVAC Systems

Reviews for Advanced HVAC Systems

kylekralic2000 in Lakefield
kylekralic2000 in Lakefield
1 review Lakefield, ON

Goodman 13 Seer Air Conditioner Installation

Ian at Advanced HVAC installed our new air conditioner quickly and at a great price. He walked me through everything I needed to know to get the most out of my new system. When I had issues, unrelated to his ac unit, with the fan on my old furnace not starting he was out the very next day to fix it. I am very pleased with the work he performed and knowing he is only a text away if I have any issues is a great comfort. Highly recommended!

Paul Stevens from Mississauga
Paul Stevens from Mississauga

New Air Conditioner Install

Ian and his team did a great job installing my new air conditioner. Great service. They showed up on time, answered all my questions and did a very neat and quick installation. My house is nice and cool! Thanks for the great install.

Caleb from Whitby
Caleb from Whitby
1 review Ashburn, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

Ian Stringer and his company Advanced HVAC Systems installed a new air conditioning unit in my house effectively and efficiently, in-and-out in under a day. Its been a few months and there are no problems with it at all! His pricing is also more than reasonable. Would recommend his service to anyone!

Thanks Caleb. Our goal at Advanced HVAC Systems is to provide quality service at a reasonable cost. Glad we could meet your needs.

More about Advanced HVAC Systems

Advanced HVAC Systems is a professional Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning company with over 15 years of experience. We are committed to the highest standards in installations, maintenance and repairs for residential and commercial spaces in Peterborough and the surrounding area. Advanced HVAC Systems is fully licensed and insured. We ...