Mississauga ON L5L 5X9

Reviews for The Boiler Shoppe

Boiler replacement

Summary: Very professional, extremely knowledgeable and hardworking team. The entire quote to installation process was smooth, and much less stressful than I had anticipated.

Our century home needed a new boiler. I read a lot, a LOT, about boiler installation, sizing and comparisons between high efficiency boiler manufacturers. I also had numerous quotes from various companies. Ricardo of the Boiler Shoppe made time to speak to me at length about all of my concerns and questions. After his home visit and quote, I’m sure he spent at least an additional 2 hours talking on the phone with me, patiently answering all of my questions, before we signed the contract.

His was the only quote that sized the boiler properly for our heat load, which allowed a much smaller unit than other shops were quoting me. He was able to get me the make of boiler I wanted (Veissman) for less than his competitors were offering for cheaper makes.

The installation went smoothly and was stress-free. Marius and Kev were hard workers and very pleasant to interact with. There were a couple unexpected surprises (old house!) but the only extra charge was for parts, and their extra labour was basically included.

It’s been 2 weeks and the house is much more comfortable than ever before. The size of the unit is clearly correct for our house. I am very pleased with the entire process. I will update this review at the end of the heating season once we’ve had some very cold weather, and again down the road to report on how the company deals with any issues, service calls etc. Given our excellent experience with this company so far, I believe that we are in good hands, and I expect that we will receive enthusiastic and dedicated service in the future.

I highly recommend Ricardo and the Boiler Shoppe.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Boiler System Replacement

Ricardo and Dave provided us with professional expert advice and options to remedy our radiant heat and domestic hot water issues. Installation of the new system was done to a very high standard with no hidden costs or unexpected issues. Communication before, during and and after the work was done exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend The Boiler Shoppe for your HVAC needs.

Thank you so much kind review and appreciate the recommendation.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Boiler repair

After having a couple of unsatisfactory people do read work for us, we found Boiler Shoppe to be highly professional and knowledgeable and with specific detailed experience to our boiler. Couldn't have been a better experience. We will definitely keep them in mind in future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boiler System

I urgently required Boiler for the my utility so I went to Boiler System.
People over there are very kind and are instantly available for help to there customer. My overall experience was excellent over there and I’ll definitely recommend them.

The Boiler Shoppe

Great Guys To Deal With!!

It was very pleasant and friendly as well as businesslike dealing with Ricardo and David. We quickly came to agree about the size and price of the installation of a Mitsubishi Heat Pump. The installation crew was friendly, well-trained and neat. The installation went without a hitch, and the result was wonderful. The air pump works smoothly and quietly, and we are almost unaware of its presence. Does a great job of heating and cooling. Even the cat is happy, now sleeping late instead of waking us at 3AM.
Great guys, great equipment and great price! What more could you ask for!

Darius in Old Toronto
Darius in Old Toronto

Supply and install heat pumps

I had a great experience with The boiler shoppe, they recommended the right heating pumps for my facility and installed them in a quick and professional manner. The employees really know what they’re doing and provided a polished service. 10/10 rating

Trisha Gerongco
Trisha Gerongco

Supply and A/C Installation

I am extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. The process was quick and easy and very straight forward. I had no issues with the sales rep, contractors, and everyone involved. Highly recommend.

Christie Pits
Christie Pits

Air Conditioner

Our air conditioner broke in the middle of summer. Our expectations were exceeded by the responsiveness and quick resolution. We were offered several options to ensure we made the right choice for the right price. We are super pleased with how things turned out and the solution we went with works much better than what we had not to mention the energy savings.

Private User reviews Dunchurch, ON

Furnace

They did a fantastic job the crew at The Boiler Shoppe. Not only did they do a great clean up and were very professional and prompt. They also porovided me a full diagnostic on my old furnace and advice on the best furnace for my needs down the road. I was running my furnace at capacity for such a big home my old furnace is just not the right fit. the guys gave a good consultation on what to buy next.

More about The Boiler Shoppe

We provide 24x7 service for all your household and business HVAC and Pump needs. The Boiler Shoppe installs products with longevity in mind. That might seem a peculiar statement to some, however we know from experience that with the correct infrastructure and installation, products will perform at optimal efficiency to deliver long service life.