The Boiler Shoppe

Reviews for The Boiler Shoppe

Christie Pits
Christie Pits

Air Conditioner

Our air conditioner broke in the middle of summer. Our expectations were exceeded by the responsiveness and quick resolution. We were offered several options to ensure we made the right choice for the right price. We are super pleased with how things turned out and the solution we went with works much better than what we had not to mention the energy savings.

We're glad we could help Christie (:

Private User reviews Dunchurch, ON

Furnace

They did a fantastic job the crew at The Boiler Shoppe. Not only did they do a great clean up and were very professional and prompt. They also porovided me a full diagnostic on my old furnace and advice on the best furnace for my needs down the road. I was running my furnace at capacity for such a big home my old furnace is just not the right fit. the guys gave a good consultation on what to buy next.

thank you for your kind words .

More about The Boiler Shoppe

We provide 24x7 service for all your household and business HVAC and Pump needs. The Boiler Shoppe installs products with longevity in mind. That might seem a peculiar statement to some, however we know from experience that with the correct infrastructure and installation, products will perform at optimal efficiency to deliver long service life.