Mississauga ON L5L 5X9

Reviews for The Boiler Shoppe

Peggy in Beaches
Peggy in Beaches

Air conditioner not working

My central air conditioner stopped at the worse time. I put out a call for service call and The Boiler Shoppe called me right away and scheduled a appointment. At no time was I informed that they charge $250. for a estimate. I was not told when I set up the appointment and when David came out to look at the A/C. It was when David wrote up the quote that I was told of the charge.
So beware of this charge...if you decide to go with the work they deduct the charge. I did not go ahead with them because I was told I needed a new A/C at a cost of $5,500. I went with another company that came out the same day and fixed it for a cost of $800.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quality Professionals!

Ricardo and his team are phenomenal at what they do. They were professional, friendly, honest and timely. The work I needed done was a huge job and I was pleased by the price and by the work in itself. The Boiler Shoppe comes highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the work done.

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

Happy with the Boiler Shoppe

I needed my central AC replaced, and a friend recommended The Boiler Shoppe. Ricardo and his team were very professional and patient with me as I went back and forth through the options.

Thank you for trusting us, Colleen. We appreciate your business!

Boiler replacement

Summary: Very professional, extremely knowledgeable and hardworking team. The entire quote to installation process was smooth, and much less stressful than I had anticipated.

Our century home needed a new boiler. I read a lot, a LOT, about boiler installation, sizing and comparisons between high efficiency boiler manufacturers. I also had numerous quotes from various companies. Ricardo of the Boiler Shoppe made time to speak to me at length about all of my concerns and questions. After his home visit and quote, I’m sure he spent at least an additional 2 hours talking on the phone with me, patiently answering all of my questions, before we signed the contract.

His was the only quote that sized the boiler properly for our heat load, which allowed a much smaller unit than other shops were quoting me. He was able to get me the make of boiler I wanted (Veissman) for less than his competitors were offering for cheaper makes.

The installation went smoothly and was stress-free. Marius and Kev were hard workers and very pleasant to interact with. There were a couple unexpected surprises (old house!) but the only extra charge was for parts, and their extra labour was basically included.

It’s been 2 weeks and the house is much more comfortable than ever before. The size of the unit is clearly correct for our house. I am very pleased with the entire process. I will update this review at the end of the heating season once we’ve had some very cold weather, and again down the road to report on how the company deals with any issues, service calls etc. Given our excellent experience with this company so far, I believe that we are in good hands, and I expect that we will receive enthusiastic and dedicated service in the future.

I highly recommend Ricardo and the Boiler Shoppe.

Thank you so much kind review and appreciate the recommendation.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Boiler System Replacement

Ricardo and Dave provided us with professional expert advice and options to remedy our radiant heat and domestic hot water issues. Installation of the new system was done to a very high standard with no hidden costs or unexpected issues. Communication before, during and and after the work was done exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend The Boiler Shoppe for your HVAC needs.

Thank you so much kind review and appreciate the recommendation.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Boiler repair

After having a couple of unsatisfactory people do read work for us, we found Boiler Shoppe to be highly professional and knowledgeable and with specific detailed experience to our boiler. Couldn't have been a better experience. We will definitely keep them in mind in future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boiler System

I urgently required Boiler for the my utility so I went to Boiler System.
People over there are very kind and are instantly available for help to there customer. My overall experience was excellent over there and I’ll definitely recommend them.

The Boiler Shoppe

Great Guys To Deal With!!

It was very pleasant and friendly as well as businesslike dealing with Ricardo and David. We quickly came to agree about the size and price of the installation of a Mitsubishi Heat Pump. The installation crew was friendly, well-trained and neat. The installation went without a hitch, and the result was wonderful. The air pump works smoothly and quietly, and we are almost unaware of its presence. Does a great job of heating and cooling. Even the cat is happy, now sleeping late instead of waking us at 3AM.
Great guys, great equipment and great price! What more could you ask for!

Darius in Old Toronto
Darius in Old Toronto

Supply and install heat pumps

I had a great experience with The boiler shoppe, they recommended the right heating pumps for my facility and installed them in a quick and professional manner. The employees really know what they’re doing and provided a polished service. 10/10 rating

Trisha Gerongco
Trisha Gerongco

Supply and A/C Installation

I am extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. The process was quick and easy and very straight forward. I had no issues with the sales rep, contractors, and everyone involved. Highly recommend.

More about The Boiler Shoppe

We provide 24x7 service for all your household and business HVAC and Pump needs. The Boiler Shoppe installs products with longevity in mind. That might seem a peculiar statement to some, however we know from experience that with the correct infrastructure and installation, products will perform at optimal efficiency to deliver long service life.