Reviews for The Boiler Shoppe

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Boiler System Replacement

Ricardo and Dave provided us with professional expert advice and options to remedy our radiant heat and domestic hot water issues. Installation of the new system was done to a very high standard with no hidden costs or unexpected issues. Communication before, during and and after the work was done exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend The Boiler Shoppe for your HVAC needs.

Thank you so much kind review and appreciate the recommendation.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Boiler repair

After having a couple of unsatisfactory people do read work for us, we found Boiler Shoppe to be highly professional and knowledgeable and with specific detailed experience to our boiler. Couldn't have been a better experience. We will definitely keep them in mind in future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boiler System

I urgently required Boiler for the my utility so I went to Boiler System.
People over there are very kind and are instantly available for help to there customer. My overall experience was excellent over there and I’ll definitely recommend them.

The Boiler Shoppe

Great Guys To Deal With!!

It was very pleasant and friendly as well as businesslike dealing with Ricardo and David. We quickly came to agree about the size and price of the installation of a Mitsubishi Heat Pump. The installation crew was friendly, well-trained and neat. The installation went without a hitch, and the result was wonderful. The air pump works smoothly and quietly, and we are almost unaware of its presence. Does a great job of heating and cooling. Even the cat is happy, now sleeping late instead of waking us at 3AM.
Great guys, great equipment and great price! What more could you ask for!

Darius in Old Toronto
Darius in Old Toronto

Supply and install heat pumps

I had a great experience with The boiler shoppe, they recommended the right heating pumps for my facility and installed them in a quick and professional manner. The employees really know what they’re doing and provided a polished service. 10/10 rating

Trisha Gerongco
Trisha Gerongco

Supply and A/C Installation

I am extremely satisfied with the service they have provided. The process was quick and easy and very straight forward. I had no issues with the sales rep, contractors, and everyone involved. Highly recommend.

Christie Pits
Christie Pits

Air Conditioner

Our air conditioner broke in the middle of summer. Our expectations were exceeded by the responsiveness and quick resolution. We were offered several options to ensure we made the right choice for the right price. We are super pleased with how things turned out and the solution we went with works much better than what we had not to mention the energy savings.

Private User reviews Dunchurch, ON

Furnace

They did a fantastic job the crew at The Boiler Shoppe. Not only did they do a great clean up and were very professional and prompt. They also porovided me a full diagnostic on my old furnace and advice on the best furnace for my needs down the road. I was running my furnace at capacity for such a big home my old furnace is just not the right fit. the guys gave a good consultation on what to buy next.

More about The Boiler Shoppe

We provide 24x7 service for all your household and business HVAC and Pump needs. The Boiler Shoppe installs products with longevity in mind. That might seem a peculiar statement to some, however we know from experience that with the correct infrastructure and installation, products will perform at optimal efficiency to deliver long service life.