Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Reviews for Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Wendy
Wendy
1 review Langley City, BC

Call back due to poor workmanship

I have used this company in the past as I had read their reviews and felt comfortable that they would "stand" behind their work. I now realize that this is not so! The kitchen faucet installed brand-new by one of their plumbers has worked itself loose. This is something that would not happen if the base and the 2 screws are tightened enough. This was an error made by the original plumber. When I contacted Tap 2 Drain, the receptionist was very pleasant and agreed to waive the call-out fee as it was to fix something incorrectly done by their employee. On the day of service, a plumber contacted me to say that there WOULD be a $139.00 call out charge since the faucet had been installed 3 years ago. I don't particularly care if it was installed a week ago or 20 years ago, if it wasn't done correctly it should be fixed at no additional cost to me. I am 71 years old and have lived in several homes where faucets NEVER went loose, even after many, many years of use. I do not trust or recommend this company as a result. Why would I have them back to fix their error, pay more money and perhaps end up in the same situation in a few months or a few years? Save your money and find a company that "stands behind" their work!

Tap 2 Drain has a 1 year warranty on all of our work, which is stated on our invoices. I'm sorry that we were unable to satisfy your expectations. We did waive our normal $99 call out fee to help you out. The price quoted by our Journeyman Plumber was for labour because the faucet was 3 years old and well out of warranty.

Studio fitrx  in Mission
Studio fitrx in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Quick & dirty

Aaron showed up on time and figured out a solution to our issue within minutes where other companies missed the boat entirely! Great job and friendly service! Thank you Aaron!

Thank you so much for the review! Tap 2 Drain is always pleased when our techs can quickly solve problems and make our clients smile.

Scully in Mission
Scully in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Install new kitchen faucet.

We received Excellent service from Tap2Drain. Friendly staff. We called one afternoon and a plumber was at our place by 5:00 pm the same day. Only took him until 5:45. Job well done! Thanks again for the Excellent service Tap2Drain!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We at Tap 2 Drain love to make you smile!

Robyn in Mission
Robyn in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

backed up drainage

Tap to drain responded immediately to our emergency back up! thank goodness for Tap to Drain! They knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it right away!! Thanks Tap to Drain!!

Thank you for the great review! The staff at Tap 2 Drain loves to make you smile!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Emergency

Very Impressed with Tap2Drain! From the moment I spoke with a representative to the end result, 110% professional! Was given the run around by a different company; wasted over five hours. Called Tap2Drain & they were at my door in 25 minutes! Cheaper, processional and overall better than any other plumbing company around! I have already shared my experience on social media and to friends and family! Keep up the amazing work Tap2Drain!

Mike in Mission
Mike in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Plugged sink and custom toilet installation

Called tap 2 drain late on a Sunday , owner actually picked up, and scheduled an appointment the following day. Aaron came out and fixed my clogged sink and made it so that if it happened again I would know what to do. Was clean and courteous and overall a nice guy. Then I asked him about my shop toilet that was leaking water on the floor every time it was flushed, found out the floor underneath the toilet was rotten and needing replacing. Rather than doing the job, Aaron explained in great detail how to do it myself and save me some money. I thought wow never hear that often, willing to turn away extra work. So a couple weeks went by and my wife convinced me to get Aaron back to tackle the job. I think she new better that it would never get done, and she’d have to put up with a lot of my cussing. I have to say Aaron did a fantastic job of replacing the floor and replacing my toilet. And Dorothy from there office called a week later to make sure I was happy with the work that was completed. End of the day I give Tap 2 Drain high marks for a job well done.

Thanks, Mike! So glad we could make you smile :)

Private User reviews Mission, BC

Bathroom reno

From the moment I made the call to the office to the final finish of the job they were open, honest and very helpful. No hidden fees at the end. They truly are THE NICE GUYS! will be recommending them.

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Professional, friendly and on time. Appreciated the extra steps of booties to protect my carpets. Consulted with me throughout the job and went through the finished product after work completed. Will use again and will recommend.

More about Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Our Clean, Friendly, Knowledgeable Plumbing technicians take special care to protect your home from start to finish by always wearing booties, using drop cloths and cleaning up after.

No matter what problem you’re having we can help with a solution just for you. Never pushy and always up front, there are no surprises with Tap 2 Drain. So rest easy and Call Tap 2 Drain Plumbing and be well taken care of.