Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Reviews for Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Mike in Mission
Mike in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Plugged sink and custom toilet installation

Called tap 2 drain late on a Sunday , owner actually picked up, and scheduled an appointment the following day. Aaron came out and fixed my clogged sink and made it so that if it happened again I would know what to do. Was clean and courteous and overall a nice guy. Then I asked him about my shop toilet that was leaking water on the floor every time it was flushed, found out the floor underneath the toilet was rotten and needing replacing. Rather than doing the job, Aaron explained in great detail how to do it myself and save me some money. I thought wow never hear that often, willing to turn away extra work. So a couple weeks went by and my wife convinced me to get Aaron back to tackle the job. I think she new better that it would never get done, and she’d have to put up with a lot of my cussing. I have to say Aaron did a fantastic job of replacing the floor and replacing my toilet. And Dorothy from there office called a week later to make sure I was happy with the work that was completed. End of the day I give Tap 2 Drain high marks for a job well done.

Thanks, Mike! So glad we could make you smile :)

1 review Mission, BC

Bathroom reno

From the moment I made the call to the office to the final finish of the job they were open, honest and very helpful. No hidden fees at the end. They truly are THE NICE GUYS! will be recommending them.

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Professional, friendly and on time. Appreciated the extra steps of booties to protect my carpets. Consulted with me throughout the job and went through the finished product after work completed. Will use again and will recommend.

More about Tap 2 Drain Plumbing Services

Local, family plumbing company blowing customers MINDS with stupefyingly astounding service. All your plumbing needs taken care of by our Nice Guy Super Techs with the best warranties EVER. Abbotsford, Langley, Chilliwack, Mission and Maple Ridge. Drain Cleaning, Poly B repipes, installations, renos and just about anything else weird and ...