Etobicoke Target Demolition

Tony from Caledon
Tony from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Earth removal

I recently had some work done by target demolition. Hark and his team were on time, ready for work, and did not disappoint in the level of service provided. They left the job site clean and I did not have any disruptions whatsoever.

Steve
Steve

Deck Demolition & Removal

I contacted Target Demolition to remove a deck. Hark replied to the email extremely fast, reviewed the job and provided me with a competitive quotation on site.

The job was completed in a professional manner, removing the deck, all nails and debris as agreed as well as cleaning up the job site to the original state.

We were completely pleased with the professionalism of Hark and his staff. I will definitely hire Target Demolition again.

Brendan in Toronto
Brendan in Toronto

Material Removal

After my basement contractor left me with a back yard full of bricks and dirt, I needed someone to remove the material ASAP. Hark was personable and quoted me a fair price. They booked me in for 3 days later and his crew and the bin showed up right on time (always impressive when this happens). They worked hard to get the material removed in less time than expected and the site was left clean and tidy. I was happy with the interaction and would definitely recommend Target for your demolition project.

More about Etobicoke Target Demolition

Hello, We would like to take the opportunity to introduce our company Target Demolition so that you may consider us for your demolition needs. At Target Demolition we strive for excellence, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. We offer fast, clean and reliable services, we are fully insured and also offer very ...