Marsh Moving Service

Reviews for Marsh Moving Service

LoriW from Toronto
LoriW from Toronto

Moving small household goods

Marsh movers helped me with my recent move from my house to a storage unit and ultimately into a new house. Farai was great! They were careful, honest and efficient. They came on time, wrapped what was needed, and helped with the assembly and disassembly of furniture. farai even offered to come back and finish an assembly when I couldn't find a bed leg!

Adam from Toronto
Adam from Toronto

Moving services

Farai and his team did a great job with our move. They were very careful with all our items and most importantly were very friendly and made the move an enjoyable experience.

Rob Stewart from Toronto
Rob Stewart from Toronto

Moving Service

I hired Marsh Moving Service for my recent 3 bedroomed move. I had projected that the move was gonna be done in 4hrs or under and Farai told me when he came to give me an estimate that it was going to take a bit more than that and suggested 3 men instead of 2 for a few extra $. True to his words, the move took over over 4hrs to complete buf was more efficient. The crew were very careful with my stuff and they treated everything like it was theirs. They made sure that everything was wrapped and protected and upon getting to the drop off point everything was left exactly where I wanted it. I was worried about the carpets in our bedrooms and the new hardwood floors but they brought floor runners to protect the floors. I will recommend Farai and his crew to anyone moving.

Chai Wan from Toronto
Chai Wan from Toronto

Moving

My spouse and I were moving to our new home and we really didn't know what the whole process would be like. Marsh Moving Service was there for us and provided really professional advice regarding our move. Their work was fast and trouble-free.