Parris Moving

Patsy in Newmarket
Patsy in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving Mississauga Condo to Newmarket

Gus was referred to us. We had an emergency move (called & hired company yesterday) to get some of the "ugly", clutter stuff out of my deceased Mother-in-law's condo in Mississauga up here to our home in Newmarket. Not only did Gus (owner) come to our rescue & supplied two men with a truck. They were fast, polite and thorough.

Ryan  in ??????????
Ryan in ??????????
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving

Parris international movers and storage had moved my contents from Aurora to Aurora they were on-time and efficient. They had the contents of my two bedroom loaded and offloaded the same day all my furniture was blanketed and covered in the truck. It only took the gentleman 4 hours to complete the work the guys had a positive attitude and were very polite they made sure my family was satisfied at the end before we settled up with the bill I would highly recommend this company to anyone moving big homes or small. They also do long distance moves aswell the owner was very prompt in answering all my questions and all calls making it as least stressful as possible. Thank you everyone at parris movers for making my move easy and quick as possible.

dmellosv in Mississauga
dmellosv in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Incomplete move - Escalated costs

Be careful. Promised 6 men and only 4 showed up. Broken promises to complete move for over 5 months, despite escalated costs. Had to complete move myself. Receipt promised despite cash transaction. No receipt yet.

Jenn from Newmarket
Jenn from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving

I help people pack and downsize for movers. I often work with middle class busy families or seniors. I want a great deal for my clients.. , but my repetition is very important because I depend on references. I heard about this company from a local high end furniture store, and decided to give them a try. Wow.. Price was amazing... I was afraid "You get what you pay for!" But was thrilled when they delivered outstanding service.. EVERY TIME!! I gave them a "shout out" on a local FB Buy/Sell page and within hours received 40 likes.. and heard many similar stories. Refer them to all my clients now.. and only positive feedback. Love it when shopping local small business.. is also the best quality!!