Tile By Design Inc

Lamour's in Danver
Lamour's in Danver
5 reviews , MA

Bathroom Renovation

We recently had a serious mold problem in our house, even without that the bathroom needed to be done over, so we decided to give Tile by Design a call for a complete tile do over, we were looking for a modern twist of colors and knowledgeable, without overcharging which they did not. The men were very likeable and did not take forever to do. The work looks very very sharp, it should last for years to come. Will call back when we need to the kitchen.

kfanara
kfanara
2 reviews Boston, MA

tile replacement

I was extremely impressed with the vast selection of Tile by design. I was replacing a couple of 1950's pink tiles from my bathroom and unfortunately the colors are near impossible to match without spending a ton of money, but Tile by design was able to give me the exact size and a color very similar. On the plus side, seeing all of the options that there are for tiling in their beautiful display store gave me so many ideas for the future I am already planning my next tile project.