Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Reviews for Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Dennis  in Ajax
Dennis in Ajax

Patio roof

Purchased roof panels, posts & beams
Reviewed with salesperson products required for project
Walked us thru details for installation
Everything worked and fitted together
Very helpful and informative
Would highly recommend

Thanks Dennis. Enjoy your patio cover :-)

RAP
RAP
6 reviews Ajax, ON

porch railing and glass panel

Product was better than expected! Delivery and installation completed much earlier than anticipated so we were able to enjoy the summer with it. Excellent craftsmanship and for easy transaction. Thanks so much!

wow... thank you so much ☺️

Jasper in Ajax
Jasper in Ajax

Purchased New Retractable Awning

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd
(800) 668-6430
25 Green Court
Ajax
L1S 6W9

We contacted Craftbuilt to obtain a quotation for a new awning. The sales person came to our house and provided a quotation and he was very knowledgeable. With his help we decided which awning would be suitable for our yard.
Once the awning was ready for install our salesman called us and set up the installation. The installer was very professional and did a great job. We are very happy with the craftbuilt team.

Thanks for the detailed review. It means very much to us. Sedat and Steph will be happy.

1 review Pickering, ON

outdoor deck railing

We are very pleased with the quality and helpful service given by staff at Craft built in Ajax Ontario. Our railing is beautiful and complimentary to our deck. Thank you for all your help and assistance in our self installation.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it ?

Jmart25 in Aurora
Jmart25 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Awning

We received several quotes for various sizes of awning to replace our existing awning. Once we decided on a size Craft-Bilt was there the next day to measure and consult to make sure we had decided on something we would be happy with.
Our product arrived and was installed weeks ahead of expected time and we couldn't be happier with the end product or the care we received from the entire Craft-Bilt team.

Thanks for that glowing review ?

Gremar in Ajax
Gremar in Ajax

Deck project

I just showed up on a Friday morning and spoke to the salesman that came in early and processed my order.
After the order was complete I was notified and I picked it up that week.
All the neighbors are jealous. I gave them the website to place an order.

Deck looks great

Hey Gremar thanks for the great review. Send a photo to [email protected] if you can, we'll put it on our Facebook page but don't worry we never show people's names.

Yvonne in Ajax
Yvonne in Ajax

Aluminum Railing/Glass Inserts and Columns

Railing with Glass Inserts & Columns

Stephane, Craft-Bilt’s Excellent Team Leader and his assistants did a great job. Stephane paid attention to detail, and went the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. He and his assistants were courteous, punctual and professional. We have received compliments/enquiries and will continue to recommend Craft-Bilt without hesitation.

Hello Yvonne. Thanks for the review, you were a great customer as well :-)

Jeff S in Toronto
Jeff S in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Aluminum deck and railing

Purchased aluminum decking and railing for a second floor balcony overtop of my deck. Love that the deck area below is now basically waterproof. The product looks great (especially the railing with the double top rail and glass panels) and I would not hesitate to use Craft-bilt again on any future jobs. Overall a great experience and happy to support a local company.
Jeff Scheniman

Thanks Jeff, we enjoyed working with you :-)

Marianne in Toronto
Marianne in Toronto
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

4 – Track Stacking Windows

I am very pleased with the 4 – Track Stacking Windows, was exactly what I was looking an I was even happier to find they were Canadian built. Craft Bilt personnel were very easy to work with from the very start with my many questions. They answered emails very quickly. They were always friendly to talk with. I ordered six 60" x 60" windows for a 3 season gazebo I am having built. The windows were completed on the exact day I was told they would be. The delivery coordination was easy and right on time. I would highly recommend these windows to anyone.

Thanks for the praise Marianne. Send us some pics of the finished project won't you?

Nick
Nick
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Railing and Column

The sale person was on time and extremely helpful with our choice of railing and column. The installer was very professional and on time. I mentioned quality over "time", " no rush on the job" and the installer took his time and delivered perfection in our eyes.

PS. Thank you so much for the Tim’s card. I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Stephane does nice work, we will let him know you left a nice review.

More about Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.