Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Reviews for Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Gremar in Ajax
Gremar in Ajax

Deck project

I just showed up on a Friday morning and spoke to the salesman that came in early and processed my order.
After the order was complete I was notified and I picked it up that week.
All the neighbors are jealous. I gave them the website to place an order.

Deck looks great

Hey Gremar thanks for the great review. Send a photo to [email protected] if you can, we'll put it on our Facebook page but don't worry we never show people's names.

Yvonne in Ajax
Yvonne in Ajax

Aluminum Railing/Glass Inserts and Columns

Railing with Glass Inserts & Columns

Stephane, Craft-Bilt’s Excellent Team Leader and his assistants did a great job. Stephane paid attention to detail, and went the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. He and his assistants were courteous, punctual and professional. We have received compliments/enquiries and will continue to recommend Craft-Bilt without hesitation.

Hello Yvonne. Thanks for the review, you were a great customer as well :-)

Jeff S in Toronto
Jeff S in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Aluminum deck and railing

Purchased aluminum decking and railing for a second floor balcony overtop of my deck. Love that the deck area below is now basically waterproof. The product looks great (especially the railing with the double top rail and glass panels) and I would not hesitate to use Craft-bilt again on any future jobs. Overall a great experience and happy to support a local company.
Jeff Scheniman

Thanks Jeff, we enjoyed working with you :-)

Marianne in Toronto
Marianne in Toronto
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

4 – Track Stacking Windows

I am very pleased with the 4 – Track Stacking Windows, was exactly what I was looking an I was even happier to find they were Canadian built. Craft Bilt personnel were very easy to work with from the very start with my many questions. They answered emails very quickly. They were always friendly to talk with. I ordered six 60" x 60" windows for a 3 season gazebo I am having built. The windows were completed on the exact day I was told they would be. The delivery coordination was easy and right on time. I would highly recommend these windows to anyone.

Thanks for the praise Marianne. Send us some pics of the finished project won't you?

Home owner
Home owner
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Railing and Column

The sale person was on time and extremely helpful with our choice of railing and column. The installer was very professional and on time. I mentioned quality over "time", " no rush on the job" and the installer took his time and delivered perfection in our eyes.

PS. Thank you so much for the Tim’s card. I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Stephane does nice work, we will let him know you left a nice review.

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front door awning

Went to CraftBilt in Ajax to look into getting an awning. Sales person came out to house to measure and show us colour samples. Awning was installed earlier than scheduled. Looks amazing. Consultation, quote, ordering process and payment was very easy.

We're glad you are happy. Thanks for the review!

Glass Railings and Awning supply and installation

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. use high quality, durable materials and they have very good designs and competitive prices. Sedat and Steph always strive to go the extra mile to keep their customers satisfied. We are very satisfied with the project with just a couple of small quibbles; I wish the glass railings had a darker bronze tint and that the awning was more resistant to wind.

I also like to support local businesses and since Craft-Bilt manufactures most of their products in my home town - Ajax, Ontario, that is an added plus for me.

Sorry about the bronze but the glass mfr's only offer one stock tint in bronze. Give us a call if you have any issues with the wind. Take Care!

Aldorasi in Ajax
Aldorasi in Ajax

Awning and railing job

They did a great job and were clean, efficient, and would highly recommend them.
We got a lot of compliments from Neighbours.
They did our awning and railing for our front steps.
Thanks so much,
Carmela

Hi Carmela
Glad you're happy with our product and workmanship.
Take Care :-)

Railing in Ajax
Railing in Ajax

Railing

Ready to complete our deck with a railing and finally, after lots of product research, and a visit to the Craftbilt showroom in Ajax, we selected their product. This is a DIY project.

Our project consisted of 125 feet of aluminum and glass railing. The product is top of the line. The instructions are excellent, although they were lacking a couple of minor details which was provided by the company promptly upon notification.

We picked up the product in Ajax, staff were knowledgeable and accommodating during both the info visit and the load of the material.

Absolutely no regrets in selecting Craftbilt - we will recommend this company to everyone who asks. If we are to build again, we will be using Craftbilt.

Carole and Mike

Wow... thanks for the great review. Looking forward to seeing you in our showroom again :-)

Railings

I visited the showroom to discuss replacing the railing's on my deck there representative explained how to do it and worked out materials required. The product and aftersales service was excellent. I have had a lot of comments on how good the new railings look, a great product and company to deal with .

Thanks!

More about Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.