Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Reviews for Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto

Sun Room

Huge thanks to Craft-Bilt for the beautiful sunroom they have built for us! From the initial design, Darryl was very knowledgeable and was able to articulate my concept on paper precisely. The construction was completed by Steph and he executed exactly what I envisioned. They are on top of their game for professionalism, scheduling, and was able to deliver the final product timely! Anyone who wants the best in designing and building decks, sunrooms, etc. should go visit their show room and talk with Darryl - Carmen Chan

Hey there Carmen. The sunroom turned out great and I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come :-)

Janzen Builders in Elkwater
Janzen Builders in Elkwater
1 review Elkwater, AB

Cabin Deck

After searching on line for aluminum decking suppliers, Craft-bilt was the only one who would ship to Alberta.

Sales department was great to deal with, product delivered on time.

Looking forward to installing the deck at the Cabin.

Thanks guys! We'd love to see finished pictures, send to info@craft-bilt.com

Raymond in Milk River
Raymond in Milk River
1 review Milk River, AB

Deck retrofit

In the fall of 2018 I made the decision to retrofit my deck with aluminum decking to replace the vinyl membrane that had not performed well. While on a trip to Ontario in October 2018 I visited the CraftBilt office and showroom in Ajax with a list of questions that arose while I was planning the project. Staff were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. On my return to Alberta I decided to go ahead with the purchase. I was given a delivery date of 8 to 10 weeks. The order arrived this week, right on time and in the dead of winter. Everything was in good order, well-packaged on a 22 foot skid. I can't comment yet on the product itself because I won't be installing it for a few months. However, I do wish to commend all those who helped me face-to-face, over the phone and by e-mail for the very positive experience I have had with CraftBilt.

Raymond Baril
Milk River, Alberta

We'll be there if you have any issues 🙂
Thanks so much for the detailed review!

Awning

I went to craft bilt show room and found two of my neighborhood has already installed the company's product. I carefully selected the product and ordered through Sedat. Sedat, my contact person in craft bilt is a helpful person even after installation. I am satisfied with the work performed and service recieved.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent service

I am impressed with the service provided.
Although the solar shade was installed few days ago and I had no chance to fully test it the quality of the materials used looks good.
The service of both, the estimator and the installer was very good.
Valuable advise and friendly staff helped me to finalize the project that went smoothly and without a glitch.
I strongly recommend the Craft-Bilt to customers who are looking for a high quality products and service.

Thanks for the review. And don't worry your shade will perform for many years. 😁

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Porch Railing

The whole team was courteous, professional and efficient. The project turned out exactly as expected. The work was done within the promised time frame and looks great! I would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

We aim to please! Thanks for those kind words.

Jim Storoschuk from Edmonton
Jim Storoschuk from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Beautifull Deck

I had a living space under my deck that I wanted to keep dry and this decking was the answer. This decking was easier than it looks to install. I now have a leak free worry free deck that will probably out live me.

Thanks Jim. These reviews really help us. Take care 😁

Don in Pickering
Don in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Patio roof

Patio/deck roof system installed with the 3 inch insulaled panels in white with the earthtone coloured posts and beams, also ordered gables in the earthtone colour. It was installed last wed on the hottest day of the year. the installers did a fantastic job despite the unbearable heat. the workmanship was excellent and it looks really nice. Wish i had found this system years ago. I highly recommend the service and quality of the product, the installers were very polite and professional and took pride in their work and did an excellent job of cleaning the worksite when finished.

Thanks for the kind words Don! I'm sure Sedat and Stephane will appreciate it :-)

Patrick mountain in Ajax
Patrick mountain in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio windows

Ordered screens and windows for my cottage screen room very nice quality and delivered on time, great people to deal with from the sales staff to the wharehouse staff very satisfied

Thanks Patrick. Nice to hear from you :-)
Glad the project turned out well, any pictures?

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Awning Bracket

Our contractor lost a bracket for our awning which he took down.
We had to get a new bracket. We called the company and arranged for one to be sent to our house ($20 shipping charge). It was delivered on time.

Hi Michael, glad to help, thanks for the kind words :-)

More about Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.