HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Markham  >  RELIABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for RELIABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR

hilla in Toronto
hilla in Toronto

refrigerator repair

Shai provides outstanding customer service. He came into our home exactly on time, quickly and efficiently diagnosed the issues and provided solutions. He explains and articulates everything very clearly so that the customer understands what's going on. His rates are very reasonable; he is trustworthy and honest. After Shai left our home I had additional questions. I texted him and he called me back right away. He goes above and beyond for his customers and I highly recommend his service. Thanks Shai!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Appliance Repair

Fast efficient service. Took no time at all to get a quote, then for Shai to fix the machine. Of I ever need appliance repair at work or at home I will definitely use them again.

Jared Kligerman from Toronto
Jared Kligerman from Toronto

Dryer repair

My Samsung dryer gave me an HE error. Shai was able to come by the next day to diagnose the issue and quickly identified it as the control board. Managed to have the piece expedited to him in 3 days (supplier said 2-3 weeks). After replacing, found another sensor needed repair but did it right then and there at no extra charge. Absolutely fantastic job and I would highly recommend him!

Alex H
Alex H
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Don't know what to do without Reliable Appliance Repair

1.844.556.6776

Shai at Reliable is always at our service. He has done over 30 repairs for my company since the day he opened. He's quick to respond for service calls, more knowledgeable than any technician I have met and has a personally which my customers rave about. Thank you so much for everything you do. We will continue to use Reliable Appliance Repair for years to come

Jason  from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

1.844.556.6776

Shai's service is second to none- Knowledgeable, Reliable, Honest, and always responding in timely fashion. Very quick to diagnose issues, I could not ask for a better technician or better customer service. I have referred and will continue to refer friends, family and clients to Shai and Reliable Appliance Repair. THANK YOU!!!

More about RELIABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR

* HONEST * RELIABLE * AFFORDABLE We are a team of dedicated professionals who are constantly working to improve our work performances to become GTA’s Best Appliance Repair Company. Keeping our clients best interests in mind, we strive to maintain strong long-term relationships, which in turn, provides us with numerous ...